So pacman says canoe canoe

Gicusan

In an attempt to make something interesting that people will actually read, I decided to try to interview the most interesting people I could think of.

Hi, in active, try me on :)

Last edited:

HorseSoldier

boring topic. it's like reading some tribe's spam in a skype chat.

DeletedUser

No I don't care that they wanted this as a tribal publicity thread, but they just tried to play it off like it wasn't :p

Alright, I'm done.

in active

No I don't care that they wanted this as a tribal publicity thread, but they just tried to play it off like it wasn't :p

Alright, I'm done.

Again, how, when the title says pacman. It says pacman, idk how else that makes it anything other than something to do with pacman?

DeletedUser

I know Harold offered a ride.

He was always the better of you two. Wish I had a son like him...

DeletedUser13939

Wait...I was told the family get together was cancelled? You guys do this to me EVERY year! D:<

DeletedUser

No, no. Not canceled. Postponed a week.

The bifocal convention rented the building out from under us. Bastards.

DeletedUser13939

I wasn't told it was postponed. I'm never told that. Just that it's cancelled and I sit home alone for Christmas. .-.

Gicusan

Originally Posted by in active
In an attempt to make something interesting that people will actually read, I decided to try to interview the most interesting people I could think of.

Hi, in active, try me on :)

Surprisingly how the world forgets its heroes. I may be rusty but I am still me :)

Last edited:

Gicusan

I played many worlds. But w14 is exactly the only world my woman, PinkyToe later, played beautifully under my name.

Gicusan

gicu!!!! <3

Hi man. Good to hear you are still alive. You were complaining for not finding quality people to interview. I thought I can help you. I am at least worth my weight in plums. And that must be almost 120 kilos. 120kilos of plums are about 30 beers worth around here. We can at least start a party.

Last edited: