So Slow

DeletedUser

Man, you guys take forever, when can I see this world end?

DeletedUser

Hey, someone needs to do something, you guys are dragging your feet here :p

DeletedUser92753

I was so happy to see you post. I come by often hoping to post, and its always so dead! :(

DeletedUser

I could only keep the forums alive for a few months, and then towards the end I don't think even I could have kept them alive.

DeletedUser

I left this world a year ago and it is in the same spot...Deceit owning as usual. Never should have left. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Bhawb's now helping us pwn it up on W56... Not that I would know as my co covers most of my account's stint there. I've just started picking up the pace in 49 myself, now with 36 coming to a close.

Nice to see you back here ;)

DeletedUser

Seems like you guys will still have a good amount of time on this world, at the nobling speeds people are going at.

DeletedUser92753

It'll get there. No exact need to rush right? Just a nice jog to the win lol

DeletedUser

It'll get there. No exact need to rush right? Just a nice jog to the win lol

Everyone knows you're supposed to sprint really hard, then get tired and pass out, and flop about 5 feet from the finish line.

I did some basic (and probably pretty hokey) math, seems like it'll be 20-25 weeks till 100% dominance at this rate.

DeletedUser92753

I think it will have a lot to do with how the top 5 accounts of TMW are played. If they fight back, it could drag on but probably be some fun. Or they do as most have done and passively watch themselves get nobled out. Or they delete and the world ends much faster.

DeletedUser

True, it seems like a lot of accounts must have quit, or aren't in tribes. Looking at the maps, there are huge holes all over the place where BMF used to be. But really, how could 5 accounts fight back against Deceit/VLN, who should have at least 15k nukes.

DeletedUser92753

Not saying they could win, but Lord Taurus and a few others are the only ones with any significant ability to fight back. The rest continue to clutch to morale to stay afloat.

DeletedUser

I was more so implying that there is very little someone can do when a tribe can put 10 nukes into every village you own with the kind of timing we all know Deceit has. You can snipe a few trains, but even that won't work with easy anti sniping methods.

I almost feel bad for those guys, not much they can do besides make the time a bit more enjoyable for the winning tribes.