So ... ? vs ?

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha persona, it was good for as long as it last <3 Keep trying though

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha persona, it was good for as long as it last <3 Keep trying though

Don't know who is on your side assisting your endeavors, but good luck. Whatever happens happens. I hope you get what's coming to you. I won't be looking or responding to you for awhile. Got better things to do. But I hope you keep thinking of me boo, because after this you'll be commenting to essentially a brick wall.Ignored.PNG

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Don't know who is on your side assisting your endeavors, but good luck. Whatever happens happens. I hope you get what's coming to you. I won't be looking or responding to you for awhile. Got better things to do. But I hope you keep thinking of me boo, because after this you'll be commenting to essentially a brick wall.View attachment 6352

Hahahahahaahah. I HAVE GOD WITH ME. AMEN.
Didnt got better things to do all day long? But now you do? :D

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
civ yr a right troller however wel done so far mate

we have to deal with the 10..0000000 german tribes lol

styv

Reaction score
First, I thank everyone for being so open and salty. It is a good thing! :) AND, I respect every player and tribe as they earn it, which is almost every one!

I am incredibly disappointed with what is happening here. It hurts my heart to hear all the accusations, and more, the actual cheating. It really does hurt.

From a naïve noob, I really do not understand any of these threads. I guess many cheat? WHY? That is NEVER justified. I would be devastated if one of my Scythians did that. We will win or (mostly for my tribe) lose before I choose not to cheat or accept cheaters. I just really do not get it. No game is worth that. Of course, no-one in my SAM tribes over the years has ever known how, so maybe that is it? My tribe has NO multi-accounts. Not because I am against them, we just never had. We do not get an advantage. We do not push or do whatever it is to get ahead at world start. We do not pay out our rear-ends to get ahead. Don't even know how even though I have been around since 27 and others in my tribe since single digits. We always lose, on us.TW, enTW, us.TW2 and en.TW2 because we are too darn stupid to figure out how to cheat - OR, I HOPE, we choose NOT to.

On this world, we will lose. Not due to our disadvantage or other's cheating - mostly because I am not a good enough Duke to lead a tribe to victory. Bummer!!!! SAM is always happy when we make Top10. That is always our goal. Not much of one for many of you - but the way we play, it is good enough for us - for today!

I do hope things get much better on this world. I trust it will because so many of us love this game, have incredible integrity, and want this game to grow to the point is was 11 years ago when I started, and even further back for many of you.

Let's fight fair friends.
Let's make this the greatest game on the web
Let's War!

Love you all... :)

Take care! :)