So what exactly is allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If i'm correct this is being posted in the general discussion area, where players like myself, can generally "discuss" things that are happening either in our world or around the worlds if we so please..

If i'm also correct and please do help me out, we as prem members must help pay for the free prem the moderators get given to supply their own time to moderating said forum..

Now this is where i am struggling, why cant we discuss what we like in our own (what we pay for) GENERAL discussion..
the V7.0 dislike thread closed by yet another power hungry mod, who obviously needs training on how to do his job, closes it ,after giving you a link for w54 settings.
its pathetic, it shows you have n desire to listen to what the paying members have to say..but then you never have.

yet these same mods allow the suck up thread to their own member to remain open...nice, very nice..

So here is my question , what exactly can we put in a general section?

im guessing nothing that actually shows how crap TW has become, i would love to be in the accounts department when they go through the coming months balance sheet...lol

I'm all for moderation , but c,mon guys you need to either be trained in what your doing, or actually think before your actions..

Last edited by a moderator:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My understanding of why the thread was closed was because it was a) in the wrong place and; b) a somewhat redundant thread. I don't know if you've been looking in other world forums, but there are a fair number of hate/love threads about 7.0 floating around. However, Morthy has an official thread for discussion of 7.0, and I can see why he'd want to keep talk there. It's much easier for him to find what people have to say about 7.0 if he only has one thread to look at rather than searching through all the world forums to find various scattered threads. Plus this way allows people from different worlds to talk with each other about 7.0 rather than limiting the discussion to being between people on the same world.

The thread that was linked to is titled Discussion: Tribal Wars 7.0 and World 54. See the part of the title I underlined and the part of the first post in the thread that I bolded.
header.png

7.0 full change log and announcement

World 54 settings

Please use this thread to discuss any of the 7.0 settings or ask any questions about the update to version 7.0.

Thanks,
Morthy
Eh, but I'm not a mod. Darkeh or Levy should be along shortly to give you some more official answer.

darkaniken2

Because there is already a thread for it here, and any thread made to randomly flame 7.0 is both redundant and unneeded. If you have comments or complaints or suggestions or whatever, they should go in that thread.

Levy, geschlossen please.

DeletedUser

so your answer by the looks of it it yes we aren't allowed to discuss anything that Mods don't feel like discussing and Dark and levy are just the latest shite moderators in a long line of shite moderators. Sure Dark isn't even a moderator in this world but he still trolls all the threads like he owns the place :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: sad sad little boy who just a pawn for TW

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We're allowed to discuss it, but we shouldn't make unnecessary threads for topics that already exist. You have a place to go tell Morthy how much you dislike 7.0. What else do you need? >.> Is there something special about an unofficial thread in the wrong forum section?

(Sorry if I sound pissy. I'm in one of my irritable moods brought on by hunger. I'ma go eat soon so I don't murder anyone. ;P)

darkaniken2

so your answer by the looks of it it yes we aren't allowed to discuss anything that Mods don't feel like discussing and Dark and levy are just the latest shite moderators in a long line of shite moderators. Sure Dark isn't even a moderator in this world but he still trolls all the threads like he owns the place :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: sad sad little boy who just a pawn for TW
You can discuss whatever you like, IF you do it in the right place. Otherwise, no, you can't make multiple threads to discuss something that already has a thread.

And in comment to me not being a mod here, no, I'm not. But I do play the world, as you full well know. And seeing as I've basically just repeated what Druid has already said both times, my posts have little to do with me being a moderator at all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Because there is already a thread for it here, and any thread made to randomly flame 7.0 is both redundant and unneeded. If you have comments or complaints or suggestions or whatever, they should go in that thread.

There we go again power hungry mods thinking they are the best :icon_razz:

I completely agree with brisr.

And tbh with you I will re make the thread I created, lets see what the mods do then :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you mean in those 25 pages of drivel, this problem is so big, it shoul be on every world, for players of every world to put their points across, this is way too much of a problem for one thread..

ps dark take your tongue out, your in now....you dont need to keep slurping

pps, while we are being picky, you do know you have to speak English on the forums don't you..or can mods break the rules whenever they want

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason why we like to stick this in one thread is because of the fact that it is a touchy subject. discussions gets heated and we don't want that over all the forums. Even in this thread with only 8 posts people are close to modbashing or how you might see it already modbashing. we try to make sure that all this stuff happens at one place which is heavily moderated. this gives us a clean debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.