So what happened with this world? CLOROX?

DeletedUser6687

Whats up guys not sure if any of you remember me but I was one of the founding members of CLOROX at the start of world 8.

On world 1 I was a Baron in DEATH and then eventually helped found and lead EGBT, at one time the #2 tribe on world 1. We fought a world war against T:V and ended up losing but I remained friends with many T:V members including Groundzero etc.

bronzl

Who were other with whom you establish CLOROX bromigo? And nice to see people still read W8 forums, i check it often cause its stuff for legends...

DeletedUser6687

clorox was originally founded by some of the top players from world 1, we wanted to form a super clan on the new world. It was made up of many top members and leaders from TW/T:V and DEATH etc on world 1.

Last edited:

bronzl

Cool Cool :), super tribe and that CLOROX was :)

Urinal also played W1?

DeletedUser

FEAR was my tribe I was in - I own to those guys - showed me THE way game should be played. No kids, No diplomacy, No Fear, Best teamplay, mood, fun expierence i ever had on this game!

DeletedUser37656

Hey, I am one of CLOROX too, if anyone still remember me =) Bronzl I can still remember you

bronzl

I miss all of ya.......too bad we must closed W8 i would be there for life :), yust for the fun of all the legends that played there on my side and on oposite side!

I hope more of you will post in this archive forum :)

rich26ca

been years since i posted here.... ah miss REL i was the frist REL member in the northwest.

DeletedUser113738

God damn i miss W8 fun, seriously it was a BLAST!!

Probably don't remember me, I went by a different name. Changed it because I am no longer with my ex... but still play. I just came back from hiatus and I am stuck on world 72. I am trying to find something like world 8 and CLOROX and FAN... but that's not happening... lol World 8 was soooooo fun! Where is everyone playing? anyone coming back? I will tell you who I was in private message.

v3ngance

Ahhh w8 how i miss the. We should all form a tribe in a new world just to bring bad the old feuds :)

DeletedUser

I was a member of STD back in the day. The first world i played on was this world and the only world i've really loved. Miss the BLOC v ABLOC days, so much fun!

DeletedUser

i miss this world too :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, Suigen came close to winning this world, I just had to go on hiatus and the plan fell apart.

DeletedUser

I miss this world. I wasn't a big time player but i was enough of a pain in the ass :p

god i wish i could get back on it.