So whats going on?

shagohad

Ive been out of the world for a while sadly..... whats going on?

Who is fighting who?

I see TSUPER is gone sadly...... must have merged with Sierra?

DeletedUser117447

Hmm... lots!

Crash! and Inc(formerly Flood) merged for a little over a month, before splitting again and reforming as TNub. TNub then recruited ~FV~.

TSuper and Sierra merged into Loading... who is mopping up what is left of Rogue.

Rhythm is at war with Crash! and TNub.

TBS is also at war with Crash! and TNub.

DeletedUser117635

Hmm... lots!

Crash! and Inc(formerly Flood) merged for a little over a month, before splitting again and reforming as TNub. TNub then recruited ~FV~.

TSuper and Sierra merged into Loading... who is mopping up what is left of Rogue.

More or less

shagohad

is 19% warring crash? I always hated the merging nubscouts

DeletedUser117635

So far, no. I dont know why not though. They are at their best chance to really hurt one another. If they are working together then that would mean they are fine either fighting one another when they are both stronger and better prepared, or that they plan on merging, which seems hard with the 50 member tribe limit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

it is war. good war. one side must strike the other. we will see what happens. good warriors on boths sides. i need to to do more research .

DeletedUser117635

it is war. good war. one side must strike the other. we will see what happens. good warriors on boths sides. i need to to do more research .
This confused me somehow. I am a simpleton to dumb to understand messages without Caps.

DeletedUser118438

Hmm... lots!

If that's what you think ;) you should maybe look deeper and see if your thoughts are right about stuff ;3

DeletedUser117447

I think my brief summary did the world situation at the time justice while striving to remain objective.

DeletedUser117635

I see no war on our part btw. We are only at war with CRASH! right now, with the old skirmishes with Rhythm here and there. :p

Plus, What was Inc. is NOT what is now TNub. TNub is a totally different entity that is in my opinion, far better than Inc. We have some of the same members, but not leadership.

DeletedUser117447

I see no war on our part btw. We are only at war with CRASH! right now, with the old skirmishes with Rhythm here and there. :p

Plus, What was Inc. is NOT what is now TNub. TNub is a totally different entity that is in my opinion, far better than Inc. We have some of the same members, but not leadership.

It is semantics. In a nut shell what I said was true and of course you are always free to offer your corrections. As I don't have a hot line to the TNub/Crash! drama fest that was the best analysis I can offer (over 2 weeks ago btw). TNub is more or less Inc plus FV. It was a brief summary, I never pretended it was anything else. You are always free to elaborate more on the issue - as you have partially done.

And, just by changing your names/tribe doesn't change the fact you have a war with TBS lol.

DeletedUser117635

You are right. Im nitpicking this a bit eh?

But if you insist we are at war, cool. :D

DeletedUser117635

oh. :p

While your here, can you explain SPB's status rn? I saw it split into 2 tribes and fight Loading. I think

Michael Wittman

yes we are allied and we use magic tricks to deceive the enemy :p

DeletedUser115469

yes we are allied and we use magic tricks to deceive the enemy :p

And by that he means they spend 2 weeks negotiating a NAP whilst still as one Tribe (SPB) only to split into SPW & SPB within a few days. The reason behind that split was that Michael felt himself above or not in agreement with the deal his Tribe signed only days earlier; primarily due to a Barbling clause which would cut off half his food supply. :icon_rolleyes:

And those Magic Tricks would be SPB agreeing to a NAP only to drop it in bad faith within a week completely ignoring the cool-down clause and proceeding attacks against Loading. Now this would be shameful enough if it were just SPB's fault however the role CRASH Played can't be ignored, once again they have managed to secure a Rim Tribe to use as a distraction when they think Loading might be about to fight them. Clearly SPB haven't learned the hard taught lesson from Rogue who were abandoned in the exact same way; god bless I think some of them even still believe that CRASH! are going to come riding in with support. :lol::lol:

So really SPB warrant nothing but disrespect, contempt and ignorance. A Rim tribe who find themselves above the standard of respect every other Tribe on this world shows in holding their diplomacy and word.

DeletedUser117635

That sounds terrible. Havent they seen what CRASH! does for their own members when in need?

P.S. They dont send support. Just tell them they need to dodge and snipe better.

DeletedUser94059

Hahaha typical crash, don't worry if they do end up sitting an acc that's in need they will just try internal it, hence the bans to two of their players for a short period, they can't back it up with skill so they try manipulate other tribes and accounts,

DeletedUser118442

I'm just abit confused,,,
if it was such a shitty tribe why did you guys merge with them before,,
and I don't know if I'm mistaken,,,didn't they declare on Rhythm to protect you guys,,and supported your front line,,,especially the Acez account,,,(don't know much about it,,,this is just what I heard),,,so a little explanation would be useful,,