So whats going on?

DeletedUser94059

We merged when Joseph (Locke) was still around, after he left it wasn't the same, they did support my acc and I'm not going to deny that, rhythm were smart and didn't target my front which was stacked but luckily my acc and htm acc killed over 400 nobles in their first attnept at opping, we might have got one or two snipes from crash but nothing major, not long after that I sent back all crash def, so what I am getting at is the replacement after Joseph was a shitty mistake and then it kept on going, does that answer you question?

DeletedUser118442

Kinda of,,,
I just thought that you guys could've showed something in return,,not declare war that can't be won by both sides,,,eventually,,,the only guys that are happy are Loading and TBS lol,,,,as their enemies or future enemies are killing off each other,,,
anyways you are doing good,,,but I think you'll reach a point that things will turn around to haunt you guys,,,unless there is some kinda of a NAP preparing between you and TBS and Rhythm..

DeletedUser94059

Well I can't go into to much of our diplo but I can say there is no official diplo,umm crash leadership brought this on themselves telling us to step up or gtfo, see first page of TNub grievances for the screen shots, crash won't break my acc I can tell you that right now, call me cocky but I have defended against better tribes before so not to worried about their 'tribe wide' Ops

Michael Wittman

hahahaha you are partially correct :p however you are wrong on several of your premises. sierra cannot talk to me about diplomacy and word. we have been planning this for a long time.

Michael Wittman

spb has been treated like shit from the beginning. but we were okay with it because we had long term plans. always buy some more time. yes our plan is hatching. and we have planned it all along