So... Who On Earth Is WGGF!?!?

DeletedUser80894

After looking at all the Regime players and Dest. players posting in this thread I sit here and think about how hypocritical you are. You accuse Gents of hugging and merging etc. for the win when it's clear as day that you are doing the same in this thread . People are all alike were all the same , so go ahead and defense yourselves , but it's just another day to me I'm too old to be stupid .

tumblr_mlt3fo9jnH1qhxnoxo6_500.gif

You say this from what proof?

I thought Gents are all about proof to back up claims?

P.S. Your never able to be to old to be stupid you are the way you are.

Oh and if you complain about us taking out your tribes vills in our K you will make me laugh!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118016

Name: The Second Regime
Tag: Reg 2

Name: The Best Man
Tag: Gents2

Name: Insect
Tag: Insect

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Question here I know its hard for a you to think it over. As everything is about merging. My question here because I want SIN to change the name back to WGGF. Does this mean that I want SIN to merge I am so confused how please explain. I must be very stupid I never thought wanting a tribe to change the name back means merge. Tell me has gents infected you with something or am I stupid. I think I am stupid sorry for wanting a name changed back I didn't know it meant merging and hugging.

You know sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall with some of you players where did I say you were merging ? The point I am trying to get here is your Hugging and hugging is no different then a merge basically . Have a good day and stop pretending your only making yourself look foolish....

Last edited:

DeletedUser80894

You know sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall with some of you players where did I say you were merging ? The point I am trying to get here is your Hugging and hugging is no different then a merge basically . Have a good day and stop pretending your only making yourself look foolish....

You said " The point I am trying to get here is your Hugging and hugging is no different then a merge basically"

The point still stands how about you read and interpret properly rather than pointing out the complaint I was making.

That wall your talking about I know it well!

Show proof please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

We are stciking to Sin so that Gents can wash the sins away

DeletedUser

What happened with Sir Mayhem III joining S.M? S.M doubled size over night too behind SIN on the rim