So... Who's joining W96 with me?!

Discussion in 'World 96' started by Apathetic h0llygh0st, Sep 17, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Puyut Crazy?

Puyut Crazy? Active Member

Yea I say I’m noob. Watch W96 to see !!!

shahyd likes this.
  2. Marcus the Mad

Marcus the Mad Contributing Poster

Considering I know the guys you played in .ro TSL with and I know how good Dmoron and consort are. Ye. You might just have been carried by them. Noob. Not so sure, they're picky so you at least have an agreeable playstyle.

3. Puyut Crazy?

Puyut Crazy? Active Member

4. ExTribute

ExTribute Non-stop Poster

If there are any Pre-mades about and are looking to recruit, send me a DM and we can talk over skype to see if you are the tribe I'm looking and if I meet your requirements.

5. JSluggy

JSluggy Still Going Strong

Tom is trash without his other half <3

6. mattcurr

mattcurr Part of the Furniture

I agree with your game points, I said something like you can account for variables previously these are the things I was thinking of.

You have a lot of words though for someone professing their apathy to being right or proving your point. There is a veneration of being above things, being humble, looking down on the things others are doing. All of these stances are inherently hypocritical in their announcement and subsequent explanation but fear not I doubt many can link those dots

7. arabela

arabela Contributing Poster

Small advice: stop advertising yourself so much :x

Arcward likes this.
  8. Can you advertise me Arabela? :)

9. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

IMG_3875.JPG

Why have drama ? When you can have llama ?
    IMG_3876.JPG

10. twenty-five

twenty-five Contributing Poster

Now who's trolling! Though pissing contest != posting my views. Pissing contests pretty much descend into yelling I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONGi certainly posts showing agreement and expansion rather than disagreement don't fit into any definition I know of... You've never been one for picking up anything beyond what you want from a post, always turn the others post into a microcosm of what you think they said or meant and it's time to move on. I think the only way to remain internally consistent according to you would be seemingly not to post (oops again). You're nothing if not predictable though, your reply was pretty much what I expected!

Some people never left the chimp stage, and stay throwing shit at each other... (I couldn't think of a better one, hope you're happy.)

11. shahyd

shahyd Contributing Poster

o_O

who hacked matt curr's forum account?

on a related note...

d51142568391577b4367952188ba0c69.png

i just liked a post by Tom?! o_O

wth is going on in w96? :confused:

12. mattcurr

Now now that's a false characterization, I named specific values that become hypocritical when posted about in a specific way. The look at how humble I am it makes me great paradox. To stay internally consistent all you need do is not brag about how you don't care about being seen as right while trying to argue your point in the same way as you're criticizing. But like I said this nuance is lost on most I suppose like your supporter over there you've yet to pass the amebia stage.

@shahyd dude you already challenged me once and got yourself and your premade rimmed publicly while bragging about how you were going to win. Just give it up already you had your shot at me you were put down with minimal effort.

I also fail to see where I was rude I asked him some questions told him what I was doing first then told him dryly what he didn't get right. If he'd asked me to explain I would have instead he threw a childs hissy fit so I just stayed polite then ignored him

13. shahyd

shahyd Contributing Poster

lmao?
    funny how different 2 perspectives can be, i recall challenging you to a fight, i clearly recall you backing out in literally every way you could

3928140303c561b422a4baa3bc99faef.png

AFTER that lie failed, there was this

28a0dd1eeb41b97205967dc944d23167.png

13f7eb821e725d36208ebc2d12ae26ae.png

w100, we'll see what you're made of? or will it still be a cowardly liar who likes to talk shit but not back it up?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  14. mattcurr

Dude you got rimmed by us in that world what do those posts have to do with anything. Woo we tricked you so you couldn't back out so you didn't know that we were next to you for a couple of days? You then got rimmed by us like what exactly is your point

15. twenty-five

twenty-five Contributing Poster

I didn't once play an "I am humble" card, or brag about not caring; I also certainly never claimed to not care about being right; I said people put too much value in it. Quite different things really. Basically it shouldn't be the goal, but believing oneself to be right and putting forward arguments supporting that isn't really contradictory to that notion. Everyone likes being "right" to some degree though.

Your comprehension skills are dwindling. Although you've exhausted my evolutionary knowledge, I think amoeba came first so perhaps I can't go any further back. Not a biologist (or even a scientist) here. You're pretty gassed up though!

16. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018 Tribal Wars Team

Ah the good ol' cut and thrust of internet forums debate.

Have at ye sir! Prepare your rebuttals!

nowitsover likes this.
  17. Epic Pandas

Epic Pandas Non-stop Poster

Ahhh, yet another mattcurr-centred argument on the externals, what else is new?

TonyTiger09 likes this.
  18. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

Mods are here? Shayte roll out boys

19. mattcurr

That's only because you follow me around Sam trying to figure out how I pull off man bags so well

Arcward likes this.
  20. Epic Pandas

Epic Pandas Non-stop Poster

In the oh so famous words by Regina George - "stop trying to make man bags happen"

Zalinor, mattcurr and Arcward like this.