So... Who's joining W96 with me?!

Deleted User - 4669627

Dude you got rimmed by us in that world what do those posts have to do with anything. Woo we tricked you so you couldn't back out so you didn't know that we were next to you for a couple of days? You then got rimmed by us like what exactly is your point
lmao?
funny how different 2 perspectives can be, i recall challenging you to a fight, i clearly recall you backing out in literally every way you could
the point is that you brag about winning a fight you literally did everything possible to back of?
we have already established YOU lied 2x before the world even started, you admit that you are a liar, that you lied about exactly what i claimed
you try to justify it by pretending it was to insure i would not lie? that's another lie...

614eb921528104cbc068701a3e72604f.png

7k views in a general discussion thread? only 28 replies, not at all tldr for anybody (who clearly doesn't know me) interested in determining the truth about your lies

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/lies-i-have-told.258739/

from 7k views asking the community to flame me for lying, the ONLY serious accusation was the one I made
i invited the externals (people who live to flame others, people like you matt) to flame me with any serious accusation of me lying, yet after 7k views nobody had? including you btw :oops:
you lied 2x before the world even began by your own admission, by your own accusations clearly i did not, yet to justify your lies, you pretend i might have? you're weak bro, that's sort of the point, maybe google can make it clearer for you?

2fe4cfdc980a9c1ded327656d71264ff.png

bro, your weakness is "HUGE" sort of like my integrity

for those of you who missed it, this thread is tldr :(

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/shahyd-vs-mattcurr-the-showdown.274069/

but its the 3rd most viewed in the world (despite being from before the world even began)
eclipsed only by top Top 20 Discussion and My Thread (not Matt Curr's thread)
its also second in replies only to the Top 20 Discussion thread, this matter has been discussed to death so many times, yet Matt STILL thinks he won bragging rights?

the traitors Matt felt it necessary to employ, alone, took away all possibility of his bragging rights :(
this was predetermined before the world even began :oops:
1 of the saboteurs publicly admitted he'd prefer to have betrayed Matt Curr for me but KNEW that I would NEVER go for that
if i challenged Matt to a backstabbing contest, I would have won, but he was challenged to a fight
he accepted then did literally everything possible to back out
not just the traitors, it wasn't even that alone, he went full Fugly! :eek:

i can't believe he tries to claim he won a fight he PUBLICLY did literally EVERYTHING possible to lose ANY chance of claiming he beat me :(
he even admits to being full of shit as he tries to convince you he did :p

w100, we'll see what you're made of? or will it still be a cowardly liar who likes to talk shit but not back it up?

@shahyd dude you already challenged me once... you had your shot at me
YOU had your chance to claim you were better than me, you didn't even try bro
I offer you a second shot, you back out again? o_O

since you never took a shot, don't try claiming the prize?

mattcurr

the point is that you brag about winning a fight you literally did everything possible to back of?
we have already established YOU lied 2x before the world even started, you admit that you are a liar, that you lied about exactly what i claimed
you try to justify it by pretending it was to insure i would not lie? that's another lie...

View attachment 1197

7k views in a general discussion thread? only 28 replies, not at all tldr for anybody (who clearly doesn't know me) interested in determining the truth about your lies

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/lies-i-have-told.258739/

from 7k views asking the community to flame me for lying, the ONLY serious accusation was the one I made
i invited the externals (people who live to flame others, people like you matt) to flame me with any serious accusation of me lying, yet after 7k views nobody had? including you btw :oops:
you lied 2x before the world even began by your own admission, by your own accusations clearly i did not, yet to justify your lies, you pretend i might have? you're weak bro, that's sort of the point, maybe google can make it clearer for you?

View attachment 1198

bro, your weakness is "HUGE" sort of like my integrity

for those of you who missed it, this thread is tldr :(

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/shahyd-vs-mattcurr-the-showdown.274069/

but its the 3rd most viewed in the world (despite being from before the world even began)
eclipsed only by top Top 20 Discussion and My Thread (not Matt Curr's thread)
its also second in replies only to the Top 20 Discussion thread, this matter has been discussed to death so many times, yet Matt STILL thinks he won bragging rights?

the traitors Matt felt it necessary to employ, alone, took away all possibility of his bragging rights :(
this was predetermined before the world even began :oops:
1 of the saboteurs publicly admitted he'd prefer to have betrayed Matt Curr for me but KNEW that I would NEVER go for that
if i challenged Matt to a backstabbing contest, I would have won, but he was challenged to a fight
he accepted then did literally everything possible to back out
not just the traitors, it wasn't even that alone, he went full Fugly! :eek:

i can't believe he tries to claim he won a fight he PUBLICLY did literally EVERYTHING possible to lose ANY chance of claiming he beat me :(
he even admits to being full of shit as he tries to convince you he did :p

YOU had your chance to claim you were better than me, you didn't even try bro
I offer you a second shot, you back out again? o_O

since you never took a shot, don't try claiming the prize?
Tldr version : "yes I and my tribe got rimmed but you were naughty."

mattcurr

Lol, you had to resort to shenanigans to win against Shahyd. Like Shahyd had to with me. Says a lot about the 3 of us I suppose ;)
Haha dude we had like 7/10 top 10 accounts in the world he was just a joke we thought it would be funny to see his Skype chat and let him think he would win he had all our villages divided up it was hysterical

We did it in the middle of rimming an actual top premade cereal.

DeletedUser98260

nD2LWjO.gif

Hello everyone! Haven't been on .net since W55. Dabbled in .us for a bit. Let's see what happens

Deleted User - 4669627

Lol, you had to resort to shenanigans to win against Shahyd. Like Shahyd had to with me. Says a lot about the 3 of us I suppose ;)
you were w51, but matt was w79 :p

we had like 7/10 top 10 accounts in the world he was just a joke
5 of your 6 accounts you snuzzled up close to me within attack range could not keep up and became my farms, want more screenshots bro? lol

everybody knows you're full of shit, YOU admitted it, so just shut up about the world you ran from me on?

ftr, h0lly gave me fight after fight at least, and doesn't lie about it
in the end i lied to him, bragging writes go to him

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

you were w51, but matt was w79 :p

5 of your 6 accounts you snuzzled up close to me within attack range could not keep up and became my farms, want more screenshots bro? lol

everybody knows you're full of shit, YOU admitted it, so just sftu about the world you ran from me on?

ftr, h0lly gave me fight after fight at least, and doesn't lie about it
in the end i lied to him, bragging writes go to him

Bro, you guys got wooped. Can you stop turning the new world's forums into a shit-show of your terrible posts, you've got a bigger ego than matt himself.

DeletedUser120425

Haha dude we had like 7/10 top 10 accounts in the world he was just a joke we thought it would be funny to see his Skype chat and let him think he would win he had all our villages divided up it was hysterical

We did it in the middle of rimming an actual top premade cereal.
Why wasn't I invited to this. Whyyyyyy!
This sounds almost as fun as streaming kirk while his trying to poach members so he could be his own spy giving us information. However, this is shayhd, well played matt, well played.

DeletedUser119197

Rrrrrrrriiiighhhht, started this amazing world we speak of, who wants me ;) make sure you don't have any idiots in your tribe who are egotistic players who aren't actaully good at the game

If there egotistic and decent, I can half deal with that, but if it's a "Danny." Kind of player, then I'll take a pass lul

DeletedUser120425

Guarantee Shahyds tribe will fail and he will blame it on everything and anything but himself.
I might join your tribe under a different alias, the fun I could have:rolleyes:

DeletedUser121194

Guarantee Shahyds tribe will fail and he will blame it on everything and anything but himself.
I might join your tribe under a different alias, the fun I could have:rolleyes:
We dont recruit :)