So why did LSHRV change their name into SF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mLions

I think someone posed that question somewhere but it wasn't dealt with:

Why exactly did LSHRV change the name into SF? What was the logic/need/discussion behind it? As an old LSHRV member I'm curious...

DeletedUser

After two members of theirs left for c2 (reasons debatable), the tribe changed their name to Semper Fidelis, which means "always faithful". Old Marine saying, I'm told. That would probably be it.

Joke: Or maybe it's the fact that none of the old crew, nor tactics, nor skill is still around :lol:.

DeletedUser

We decided to ask our members if they wanted to keep the old name or change it,we did a poll and the members decided that the old name was no longer relevant for the players in the tribe,we then asked our members to come up with new names for the tribe and then asked them to vote on a which one they thought was best,this is the name they largely chose.

The old hrv leadership is long gone but there are still members left,most of the old ~LS~ is now gone,many members who are from sunny,their only experience of ~LS~ and hrv was of the 2 tribes attacking them,then we have a couple of players who were never in any of the tribes so its logical to at least give them members the option of staying under the old banner or starting a fresh.

~LS~ will always be dear to my heart but its long gone now

Once again u6s5l you have shown yourself to have no clue and a lack of respect in general.

DeletedUser

I even put "Joke:" in front of it. How is it that I have no clue? Perhaps it's you, looking for things to hate about me? It was a joke, it even says so. And yet, it's mostly right, according to what you said.

As you said, most of the old crew isn't around, and most of the old tactics are probably gone with them :icon_wink:.

Once again, mjh, you have shown yourself to be incapable of reading words such as "joke", likely because you're too hastily trying to flame me.

DeletedUser

As mjh said it was part of their efforts for a new start.

DeletedUser

I even put "Joke:" in front of it. How is it that I have no clue? Perhaps it's you, looking for things to hate about me? It was a joke, it even says so. And yet, it's mostly right, according to what you said.

As you said, most of the old crew isn't around, and most of the old tactics are probably gone with them :icon_wink:.

Once again, mjh, you have shown yourself to be incapable of reading words such as "joke", likely because you're too hastily trying to flame me.

Perhaps I was a little harsh on this occasion :)

DeletedUser

mlions you should have just asked the council. No need to create a thread about it.

DeletedUser78416

mlions does what mlions wants...

You do not speak to mlions with such insolence lest you be stricken from thine record and beat unmercifully with whips at public square.

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Well I am sure your fantasy it to see we getting whipped ins't it? :O

mLions

Lol,

I already got a private response. I created a thread in the case some other ex-members wondered the same.

it's all good

Status
Not open for further replies.