So why do you people still play W5?

drxavier

I'm just wondering, what sort of player(s), effectively leaves to world but still logs in routinely to feel/see their own demise....

Do you think those players' time would be better spent doing something else maybe?

Note:
This is not an attack on anyone individual, just I find this behaviour strange.

Forum thoughts?

drX

DeletedUser

They has friends they talk to in game I suppose... log in just out of stubbornness :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

They're known as Inactives. Beeing Inactive is a populaur trend now and then, just watchout so you don't anger me by not replying.:)

I useally say that beeing inactive is fine untill I get time over. Some login because they got far and it's their account. Some don't understand that they just becomes a heavy stone which the rest got to carry.

Or rather many don't want to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

I'm just wondering, what sort of player(s), effectively leaves to world but still logs in routinely to feel/see their own demise....

Do you think those players' time would be better spent doing something else maybe?

Note:

Forum thoughts?

drX

This question does not make much sense to me...

DeletedUser

This question does not make much sense to me...

He's whining cuz I'm catting/downgrading villages once every few days. It's been going on for months, Sci even still cats them so I really don't understand why he doesn't address that issue... Of course since his skills are so very questionable if he wasn't sucking up to them all the time they'd probably add him to the blacklist.

And drx.. I work over 60 hours a week these days.. I manage my time quite effectively. I can't believe even you would demean yourself to complain that someone who logs in at best 1/day for 1/2 an hour is wasting their time... I'm obviously causing some anguish so my minimal effort is not wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Note:

Forum thoughts?

drX
I feel the same about dumb players making stupid forum threads, but at least i'm not whining about it.
And fyi, I don't spend more then 1 hour a week to ruin the typical sci nubs's dream about getting big villages without doing anything for it. ;)

DeletedUser

Surprisingly enough I'm one of those players Drx. Maybe I act just semi active because your tribe continues to attack me as if I'm active. Bigmatred is currently attacking with like 15 attacks on each village he attacks.. still catting farms as well. He's not the only one that continues to cat buildings other than the HQ(which by the way would be the only productive one to hit as I haven't clicked a wall rebuild or troop build in about a month).

A savy Sci player might even put the fact that there's no profile pic anymore and surmise that I'm playing w/o prem and that there will be no more troop building or effective shuffling(as it's been for over a month now, possibly 2).

The biggest waste of my time is actually not doing any of the stuff you presume I'm doing. The largest waste is having to do Sci's job and point out the obvious to you all here on the PnP. Well.. that and facepalming while fizzo and I chat on the phone exchanging funny reports. Btw.. what's up with all the 15k axe nukes you guys got?!??!

fizzolio

Note:

Forum thoughts?

drX

I have a similar beef as dr.x. but mine is towards players that suck at this game. I don't understand why crappy players continue to play a game that they are horrible at. I have players that have attacked me over and over again for over the past 10 months and gotten absolutely nowhere. What does it take for them to say "i have no skills at this and need to find a better use of my time".

Instead, They just hide out in a large family tribe and continue to suck.

However, Thanks for getting me into the top 13 in defensive O.D. I am hoping to get into the top 10 with your next run at it.

DeletedUser

If it were all about the combat, then the number of noobs in Tribal Wars would drop significantly. But noooo, the TW team had to go and add this stupid little thing called a "community" in order to give the game a certain degree of realism.

What nubcake thought of that? We should send our nukes at them.

drxavier

I love the smugness of all the 1337 responses, excellent :icon_wink:

I love the login for 10 mins, 30 mins, I work 60 hours.... blah blah blah.... oh yeah your all so great, you can defeat noobs.....and your point is?

As I said it was not a personal dig at anyone and there is no whining from my part, I just didn't understand the motives, thanks for explaining.

Its just a shame you guys didn't carry on, you may have conquered the world, but then again you didn't, I guess all in all you couldn't hack it, excuse the pun its not intended, its just a figure of speech thats comes to mind, so please don't bite on that hook.

It was probably just easier to opt out, then you can live with yourselves and keep them egos intact, saying to yourselves, well if I'd have stayed I would have rimmed them all, alas that's what will happen to you 1337s in the end how ironic, forced out/Rimmed/Delete me button all driven by sci noobs now how can anyone live with that? Oh its known as denial aka winning battles not the war, remember world domination with a smile :lol:

DeletedUser

Drx... You couldn't be more provocative if you painted your buttocks red, bent over and said "I bet I didn't look as good as your mother when she did this".

DeletedUser

I love the login for 10 mins, 30 mins, I work 60 hours.... blah blah blah.... oh yeah your all so great, you can defeat noobs.....and your point is?

As I said it was not a personal dig at anyone and there is no whining from my part, I just didn't understand the motives, thanks for explaining.

Its just a shame you guys didn't carry on, you may have conquered the world, but then again you didn't, I guess all in all you couldn't hack it, excuse the pun its not intended, its just a figure of speech thats comes to mind, so please don't bite on that hook.

It was probably just easier to opt out, then you can live with yourselves and keep them egos intact, saying to yourselves, well if I'd have stayed I would have rimmed them all, alas that's what will happen to you 1337s in the end how ironic, forced out/Rimmed/Delete me button all driven by sci noobs now how can anyone live with that? Oh its known as denial aka winning battles not the war, remember world domination with a smile :lol:

lol Mass recruiting families who ally with other families to become megafamilies who find glory in making a handful of players quit.

The time required at the end was ridiculous and not worth the reward of beating SCI back. Although I miss the friends I made in this world I'm so glad I didn't waste any more time here.

Quick shout out to my peeps, Fiz the pimp, Daz the noobish messiah, and DJ the guy who likes big watermelons. :icon_wink: You guys were a blast to play with, Rowan too.

DeletedUser

Translation: I got pwned so I'll play the same card I always do when that happens and say I trapped them into pwning me

It was already explained to players of many tribes(to 5 players in your tribe via mail even.. didn't they bother to clue you in?).. and even on the forums. For you to keep on about it constitutes whining. Not our fault that you can't cope with semi-active targets w/o needing some explanation of why you can't just go about eating barbs and internal nobling.

So now you wish we had spent our time playing TW? I thought you were just saying how you were so sure we had better things to do with our time? Make up your mind sally. How's that song go again? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-LhyAVzDBI&feature=related

DeletedUser

A funny read.
Been awhile since i heard the mass recruit, mega family in ages.
You made my morning.

darkraven9

I believe I would fall under this category as well.

Its clear that tons of W5's best players ever are gone, or on leave.
As for me as is the case for most others real life constraints are a bit more important than a good strategy game.
I find it hard for myself to blame anybody, as I know how situations like these go.

No offense, but it seems to me that the only reason some of us see/feel our own demise in the first place is because oftentimes our time is better spent elsewhere.

Should we just delete and never have access to W5 again? That seems to me very stupid, especially after the years most of us have spent involved with W5. As Kustard King says community is still important to us. Most of my closest friends on TW are gone, but the ones remaining I would like to keep in contact with, and still retain the opportunity to return and help them out in the future if I can.

Sorry Dr.X, but as people like me are poorly targeted by this thread I dont see eye to eye with you on this one.

Last edited:

fizzolio

I'll make a deal with you dr.x:

Step 1: I will stack the hell out of one of my villages
Step 2: You talk your tribe mates in sending 3000 - 4000 nukes at that single village *
Steo 3: Once all the nukes have died hitting that village I will clear my villages and gift them to you. ***

*Note: It would take 3000-4000 nukes to wipe me out in an all out attack. This way i will get all the O.D. that I would if Sci beat me but it would be a huge timesaver for all of us.

***Note: I'm probably lying.