So why do you people still play W5?

DeletedUser

Those who don't have the time to actively do something or help the tribe out should give up the account and let a duke find them a new owner. It's a pain to have people never doing anything and barely replying, to respect the tribe you're in then the account should be given a new owner. Or you'll go full defensive and support unless you can send nukes when requested. That's my view of it.

Of course there's always the possibility like I recently got. The owners brother couldn't bother to tell his brother in the next room to login when he's been red for long(probably had a fight with him). So the account went grey. THere's nothing that piss you off more these issues, specially since you're paying the premium.

The new owner of the account was supposed to do a lot but never did anything either. Last time when I demanded an improvement I wasn't allowed to sit it. But an active owner is always the best case, or you got to find a way that aids the tribe. However you can always get the wrong guys.

Another good example is Adhwa and Nayazu, both owners blinked red. Both are called and both says that they were going to login.Both goes grey.

When an inactive help out it's one thing, however when they never reply then it's another.

DeletedUser23324

It is just a game end of the day, a very very flawed game at that...

DeletedUser

True, just a pain when some got to work and others slacks and drag you down.

DeletedUser

The time required at the end was ridiculous and not worth the reward of beating SCI back. Although I miss the friends I made in this world I'm so glad I didn't waste any more time here.

seconded.
why do i still login at w5? hmm.. why shouldn;t i? i like to annoy people - if i feel so, i;m free to do it. if my friends need me - i still have an access to w5 and i may help them. i prefer to watch the map and rankings from ingame than at twstats. i want to see the end of the world - w5 is a good candidate for closing. login on once a week for something like 5 min isn;t really time consuming. fun for free

DeletedUser

It is just a game end of the day, a very very flawed game at that...

It is, i can´t believe they conned us stubborn asses into playing.
It would take at least 15 years for 4 tribes to conquer the world let alone 1. Lets all become one big mega happy family and call it a day before inactivity gets us all.