So

DeletedUser

I spent most of today at the hospital with my mum, but other than that it was a good day. Hows about yourself?

DeletedUser

Mine was excellent, thankyou. Had to go into college for a short while this morning for a meeting, had a bit of a catch up with a friend I haven't seen in a while, then had lunch. The rest of the day was rather quiet, but no less enjoyable.

What about the rest of W36? Is this the level of posting that the W36 General Section normally recieves?

DeletedUser

STAY OFF OF W24!

You guys are mean to meh, why can't we all hug? [spoil]
Hug.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hotaka get off my thread, I was in the middle of a perfectly peaceful, respectful and polite conversation with the good fellows of W36. Then you turned up.

Repinski

Fail thread, but if it involves spaming W36 im in. I had a great day thanks for not asking

DeletedUser

Let's keep this on topic guys, I'm not flaming, raiding or spamming anyone so don't even ask.

Repinski - reported for spam and attempting to organise a raid.

On topic, it's now in the afternoon of the 29th. I'm GMT though, what time zones are you in?

Repinski

Let's keep this on topic guys, I'm not flaming, raiding or spamming anyone so don't even ask.

On topic, it's now in the afternoon of the 29th. I'm GMT though, what time zones are you in?

It was not spam, my post was completely on track with the topic. You asked how people's days wer and I said I had a good one. I also am working on my own accord so I can assure you I am not planning a raid and if any more W24ers come it is not because of me.

DeletedUser

It was not spam, my post was completely on track with the topic. You asked how people's days wer and I said I had a good one. I also am working on my own accord so I can assure you I am not planning a raid and if any more W24ers come it is not because of me.

Please refrain from posting in my topic if you are not going to stay on topic.

Reported for off topic discussions.

I guess most of the active W36 are west coast american, as they haven't replied yet :3

Repinski

Please refrain from posting in my topic if you are not going to stay on topic.

Reported for off topic discussions.

I guess most of the active W36 are west coast american, as they haven't replied yet :3

I will post in any topic I want when I want. So lets get some more reviews on how people's day's went :D

DeletedUser

I must say, I lol'd.

Now I can leave.

DeletedUser55663

What's the old phrase, 'Guilty by Association'?

Last edited by a moderator: