So...

Taters

As I look around this world, I see many names that I don't recognize. Can we perhaps do a fun, post life introduction thread? I'm just bored enough to do it!

I'll start. I'm taters. No one here knows me in game likely, though many may remember me from modding. Or some other antic i got into. I've been retired from the forum for roughly a year and a half, and now your mod was complaining about how dead it is in here, so I'm attempting to liven it up a little.

Can I get a response? :D

DeletedUser

Yes. I am WFA, i go through stages in the game of active to inactive. I Love Casus, she is my girl always, and I'd do anything to please her :]

Oh and i lurk more than post these days, as i feel i have nothing more to offer the forums anymore o_O

DeletedUser

Im thepr0phet/Daniel and I aim to have played more accounts in W15 than I have had girlfriends. At this rate im on target and playing my 4th account

My forum activity consists primarily of getting 'verbal beat downs' by Jaffe, telling Exile they suck, and whatever else flaming needs to be done, since like WFA said there is often little else to discuss on the forums.

Im a terribly terrible player ig, and whats worse is that I helped create the most fail tribe ever TATS, which was so terrible that every other tribe in the world had to unite to take it down, just so the fail could stop :lol:

Now if y'all could just leave me alone to go noble barbs please :icon_biggrin:

[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Im willowsmagic/Sherry/ once part of ThePr0phet

My forum activity is not that great since there is little to no intelligent posts to read or comment on, the most entertainment we get is from Daniel and Jaffe

Im a massive turtle ig and most of Exile think im like the devil incarnate or something like that :D

DeletedUser

Im a massive turtle ig and most of Exile think im like the devil incarnate or something like that :D

OMG - you mean all those stories I read in the Exile forums are true......................quick call Father Damien Karras!!

DeletedUser

Im willowsmagic/Sherry/ once part of ThePr0phet

My forum activity is not that great since there is little to no intelligent posts to read or comment on, the most entertainment we get is from Daniel and Jaffe

I'll have it said, that all of mine and Jaffes posts are highly intellectual posts thank you! :icon_razz:
Glad you enjoy them, but I think the days of the flames of our posting are nearly put out :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Better be, I'll be hosing you down every time I see it flare up Dannyboy.