So....

DeletedUser

I'm quitting.. officially. As opposed to logging in once every 1-2 weeks for the last 4 or 5 months and I just thought I'd say goodbye to the one or two people that still log on to these forums. So farewell to all of you and I hope you have fun conquering what is left of the world.

BYE Amanda (don't get mad at me because I think this is in the wrong place.. who knows? I haven't looked at the forum in ages.. love you though <3 )

Bye to everyone in DA especially everyone left who was in RoMe! , unfortunately I think that's just Huggs.. but such is life.

And everyone else that I know can take care of themselves, the majority of readers that I don't know can go away.

It's been an almost fun-ish almost 2 years... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm quitting.. officially. As opposed to logging in once every 1-2 weeks for the last 4 or 5 months and I just thought I'd say goodbye to the one or two people that still log on to these forums. So farewell to all of you and I hope you have fun conquering what is left of the world.

BYE Amanda (don't get mad at me because I think this is in the wrong place.. who knows? I haven't looked at the forum in ages.. love you though <3 )

Bye to everyone in DA especially everyone left who was in RoMe! , unfortunately I think that's just Huggs.. but such is life.

And everyone else that I know can take care of themselves, the majority of readers that I don't know can go away.

It's been an almost fun-ish almost 2 years... :icon_rolleyes:

Awwww, love ya NJ :(
Get onto skype for once will ya?

DeletedUser

Bye njc. :(

And by the way, mshuggles isn't the last RoMe! member left in DA-I was in RoMe! too.

I'll really piss you though.

DeletedUser

Awwww, love ya NJ :(
Get onto skype for once will ya?

I'm on skype all the time it's just whether or not i happen to notice you've messaged me.. (it just says I'm offline)

Bye njc. :(

And by the way, mshuggles isn't the last RoMe! member left in DA-I was in RoMe! too.

I'll really piss you though.

I thought you had quit.. and i forgot about shukika too apparently..