So...

DeletedUser107248

I, Redhorn, will be playing on this world, made a tribe called the resistance of Liberty originally from world 62. YOu want to join message me IG, my IGN is Redhorn.

We've got quite a few experienced members so far.

THis will be my first archer world since a world in the 50s :/.

DeletedUser47445

First attempt at the core in awhile, first pay to win. Two jobs, here i come.

DeletedUser

I am, I guess..
Although I think I might try it with a different account.

DeletedUser

My first world back! Bloody Churches! Ah well.

Noobs please join in the Southern direction...

DeletedUser110532

I wanted a speed 2 world but doesnt seem like that's happening..but I'll play just for the kicks

DeletedUser

Churches are kinda a pain. I remember w13 with them. It's just too complicated.

DeletedUser111949

Should be interesting to see if the people willing to spend money gain an advantage early on.

DeletedUser111935

Should be interesting to see if the people willing to spend money gain an advantage early on.
^^
PAY AS YOU GO - Sick of this world form

however; I'm joining , my airtime is going to be thin for a while .
Watch out for TCU; we will be hard to take down :spear: :swordsman: :heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

I am starting, although no one knows who I am :D

And I can list the points on which the premium features do the biggest difference(just common sense, not using them myself ;))

Getting the smithy up the last 5 or so levels, getting up the farm the last 5 or so levels, and the stable

Not caring about what res you get in the start(not picking farms early) as you can change the res between wood clay and iron
Buying flags is what the top accounts on w68 did(as you will be almost short on flags after a while)

Then later on in the game, the extra res production is actually the strongest of the ones, when you don't farm as "much".

At least the norweigans saved us from one thing: On one norweigan HP, they experimented with you being able to trade your res(the market thing) for like a 0,7 ratio. You got more res than you gave. However, someone abused it as hell(got to 5k points when rank 2 had 600) to show innogames that they should never think about that again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91827

Nearly 8,000 people aleady..... loads of tribes set up..... should be good !

(Wasnt the first church world 33?)

DeletedUser111935

go figure my first world ever was churches, my best world ever was churches.
Excited to see if i can pull form through ;)
Playing a new acc.