So...

DeletedUser110642

was 30 not 13... wasnt a fan of it then either but nothing better to do so might aswell give this world a crack

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do these settings benefit defensive style of offence?

All settings benefit defensive playing.

Defense can be stacked from multiple village whereas nukes cannot be combined.

Defense has the benefit of a wall adding to its effectiveness.

Defense can have its losses split between multiple villages to quicken rebuild times by layering troops from multiple villages when defending.

The defender can potentially benefit from morale.

DeletedUser

When is the world potentially starting, back in thy days, worlds started instantly when they started.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When is the world potentially starting, back in thy days, worlds started instantly when they started.

No they didn't.

As long as I've played (which is over 5 years) worlds have frequently opened a hour or two later than announced.

For a long time they refused to even give any details more specific than a 4 or 6 hour block.

DeletedUser106184

Could they not make world start on time, even if they have it prepared 24 hours before the opening time and simply not open the world until the alloted time.

DeletedUser

I dragged myself out of bed early ready for 10:30, now I realise I could've had a lay-in.
:icon_sad:

cindrellig

I realised as I was about to run a dungeon on GW2 that it was starting soonish, lucky I remembered before I entered!

DeletedUser30419

Meh I am gunna give it a go, anyone who I notice is using the pay to win features will be gladly catted down.