So...

Repinski

I decided to rejoin the world. Already in. Let's play the game of guess where Rep is.

Repinski

​Ah but where's the fun in that. I've made more than a few enemies this world.

DeletedUser113330

Haha when april fools ruins a grand announcement, Welcome aboard Rep!

Repinski

​Shhh you're not supposed to tell them I'm co-playing you!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
to be honest i'm a little surprised ronin is okay with taking in rep given his history

I know I could never trust him again anyways

seems like more of an infect thing to do(in general anyways,I doubt either side would be particularly interested in that based on other history)

Last edited:

DeletedUser113330

It's true, you lot have a knack for digging up washed up dreadnoughts from their wreckage places and setting them sail in your inactive accounts, but Infect also have a special way of inspiring a gentle hate in players and tearing some chunks off the number one tribe is too tempting to resist.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's true, you lot have a knack for digging up washed up dreadnoughts from their wreckage places and setting them sail in your inactive accounts, but Infect also have a special way of inspiring a gentle hate in players and tearing some chunks off the number one tribe is too tempting to resist.

you lot?

i'm not in infect,just an ex DSY4 player that used to trust rep

DeletedUser

Ricky in Infect? Jeez, Id never forgive him for that, were it true. In fact, him and I were the ones responsible for giving your lovely duke such a nice account to play with :D

Repinski

​Alright it's the second, fun's over. Nah I haven't returned. I didn't see an amusing way to play with the maps like I usually do so I went with this instead. Carry on folks.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
​Alright it's the second, fun's over. Nah I haven't returned. I didn't see an amusing way to play with the maps like I usually do so I went with this instead. Carry on folks.

heh guess I was right at first all along

damn it classicaus