SO!

DeletedUser119533

Anyone enemies with so! ?

SInce they send me an attack every several hours to call m a refugee i am looking for an enemy tribe that i can join.

After all this is tribal wars and i am getting bored alone.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
This is the best place to find help !

images

DeletedUser119533

so ur scared?

You know me, i am terrified of a fight.

This game is shit if you are doing everything alone. I would like a tribe who i can work with as id be more effective.

DeletedUser119533

im looking for an enemy of so! as otherwise im kicked as a refugee. But it seems so! are friendly with everyone.

DeletedUser84793

I think we have different definitions of screwed haha. My odds of survival have significantly increased since i posted this, so i am a happy player for now.

well goody! hope it works out for ya! cheers..:cool:

DeletedUser118161

so ur scared?

Daemon you starting to be funny man. I thought you know what are you writting about, your posts was funny but now you are becoming a bit petty. I guess you yust love to put your nose in things that has nothing with you? Maybe you are just super bored in RL or you yust love to get some attention.

Do as you want but here is a little advice for you. Please keep away from commenting on forum until it will have something to do with you.

You are starting to be annoing.

Thanks. Rodo (commenting from friends account bcs i have been blocked for 2 more weeks bcs i went off when i was accused to be a spy. Not ashamed to say how it is.)

DeletedUser118161

What you dne to make them pissed at you?

I just checked you in the game,and by stats and everthing you dont seems as a refugee. ( For me refugee is a guy who has been cleared and wants to join other tribe in hope to survive.)

Your accont seems been doing just fine.