soap - WIN! merge

DeletedUser

I was Wondering why I smelled Napalm all of a sudden...

I do love that smell of Napalm in the wee Hours of the morning.

It sure does smell of Victory... or is that WIN!ing.

Thank you for that bit of enlightenment. Now go grab some snacks and some Visine come back... Then find yourself some other area to play in coz you sure as Heck can't handle what I'm throwing at you.

DeletedUser62954

I was Wondering why I smelled Napalm all of a sudden...

I do love that smell of Napalm in the wee Hours of the morning.

It sure does smell of Victory... or is that WIN!ing.

Thank you for that bit of enlightenment. Now go grab some snacks and some Visine come back... Then find yourself some other area to play in coz you sure as Heck can't handle what I'm throwing at you.

oooh, i'm scared

DeletedUser37628

Considering WIN! is number 1 without maker, I really don't see what bearing your comment has on Gluggle's post, bong... Can you get over your mancrush on maker for a little bit and make a constructive post for once?

edit: did I seriously just use "maker" as a verb? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Considering WIN! is number 1 without maker, I really don't see what bearing your comment has on Gluggle's post, bong... Can you get over your mancrush on maker for a little bit and make a constructive post for once?

edit: did I seriously just use "maker" as a verb? o_O

Doesn't stop your tribe being a bag of shut with or without maker, maker at least adds the whOle barbarian war to your tribe, better the your merge crusade

Shit* screw you iPod

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again I think you need to look at the sum of the tribe's parts in order to judge the tribe. Whether they merged or not the individuals within the tribe did not wave magic wands to acquire their villages, personal OD or membership in the Hall of fame.

So do we overlook their individual accomplishments because they occurred when the player was part of another tribe?

I think too much stock is placed on what's next to the tribal affiliation... Unless of course, you are saying the top 9 members in Win! achieved their statistics by letting others do their dirty work? Which, if that is your belief then you need to stick to your cartoon world as your reality.

And Santa Clause is not real nor is the Easter Bunny. Sorry, to break the bad news. But your imaginary argument needed a reality check.

HeftySmurf

I Can't be arsed wastin time finding out who they are on my iPod, no doubt they are shit, or the only reason they are good is from this new merge which actually might have had a decent player or two

I have a shirt which says "Bi-Winning", that's more win then your tribe.

DeletedUser37628

"I don't know who is in WIN!, but whoever they are, they are shit players!"

That's not ignorant at all :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

"I don't know who is in WIN!, but whoever they are, they are shit players!"

That's not ignorant at all :icon_wink:

I was meaning by new players, the win players I talk about are shit, ignorance fail is stupid.

35se

W54 is so wack nobody fights everyone just hugs. Everyone needs to merge so they close it down so people can just forget about this fail world.

DeletedUser98340

Again I think you need to look at the sum of the tribe's parts in order to judge the tribe. Whether they merged or not the individuals within the tribe did not wave magic wands to acquire their villages, personal OD or membership in the Hall of fame.

So do we overlook their individual accomplishments because they occurred when the player was part of another tribe?

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. (Aristotle)

DeletedUser37628

Even as a member of WIN!, I can attest to the fact that a tribe's ability is less reliant on the skill of individuals in the tribe compared to the ability of the members of that tribe to work together as a cohesive unit.

Centimani is spot on here.

DeletedUser

Even as a member of WIN!, I can attest to the fact that a tribe's ability is less reliant on the skill of individuals in the tribe compared to the ability of the members of that tribe to work together as a cohesive unit.

Centimani is spot on here.

Again... My point is missed by the under-analytical.

-It was mentioned that Win! was an Excrement Tribe by the Smurf of Unusually large Girth.

My point is that the individuals within Win! Top 9 players + a few other solid OD players by their individual statistics have proven themselves quite capable.

So please refrain from commenting adversely to a POV that is defending your tribe.

o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

get over yourself, will you.

Time will show who's the best, win or punch. i'm sure of it.

This is a response? Not sure where I am even speaking about myself nor am I speaking about a tribe that I am in. If you had read my first post in all this my argument stems from a Smurf's comment in regards to a tribe being excrement.

But since you chose to butt into the argument with such a substantive response: I will return in kind...

I know you are but what am I.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser100313

post comments here:)

my comment:

i think it is another hug of the WIN! leaders.
this is like merge... 2? which got WIN to rank 1, PUNCH was rank 1 yesterday WITHOUT merging.
and WIN was like: "we shouldnt war soap, it wont get us rank 1,, we should merge them!!"

1 word: noobs.

WIN!: stop hugging and start warring and not vs an underdog like us!

Can't bother reading it all, so I only read the first post. I bolded the part that made me lol though. This world is a mergeworld, every top tribe here has done way too many merges already, and punch is definitely not excluded.

DeletedUser

Can't bother reading it all, so I only read the first post. I bolded the part that made me lol though. This world is a mergeworld, every top tribe here has done way too many merges already, and punch is definitely not excluded.

PUNCH didnt merge like WIN did, and they didnt merge themselves to rank 1, they GREW themselves to rank 1.

WIN merged to rank 1 TWICE!