soap - WIN! merge

DeletedUser

PUNCH didnt merge like WIN did, and they didnt merge themselves to rank 1, they GREW themselves to rank 1.

WIN merged to rank 1 TWICE!

doesn't matter when they merged. They merged and it contributed to any rank they got regardless if it jumped them to rank 1. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am from the tribe ~UNSC~ we are building to take sides of ZOMBIE and SOAP currently? Im thinking we all need to team up and take down PUNCH because of how they are NOOBS how can we lets NOOBS win a world! That is like letting a hobo go out with your sexy girlfriend! back to what im saying if PUNCH wins then the NON-NOOBS lose and thats means the NOOB levels will rise because if there plans succed then more players will be NOOBS! And already this game has change now this game is getting pretty stupid actually the reason is that all the NOOBS, BACKSTABBERS, SPIES, CHEATERS, HACKERS, and etc. They are just plane out ruining this game I have already quit this game once then when I was going through my history I saw how much the game changed and how many NOOBS there were actually so I decided to come back and make a tribe to stop all this and make the game go how it use to be fun!!!
Now if you want to join me to take out these NOOBS and make the game how it use to be then go to my clans website and message lens54 and say im in!

Thanks,
lens54
OWNER of the UNSC CLAN
http://www.unitednavysealsconquer.socialgo.com

DeletedUser93042

I am from the tribe ~UNSC~ we are building to take sides of ZOMBIE and SOAP currently? Im thinking we all need to team up and take down PUNCH because of how they are NOOBS how can we lets NOOBS win a world! That is like letting a hobo go out with your sexy girlfriend! back to what im saying if PUNCH wins then the NON-NOOBS lose and thats means the NOOB levels will rise because if there plans succed then more players will be NOOBS! And already this game has change now this game is getting pretty stupid actually the reason is that all the NOOBS, BACKSTABBERS, SPIES, CHEATERS, HACKERS, and etc. They are just plane out ruining this game I have already quit this game once then when I was going through my history I saw how much the game changed and how many NOOBS there were actually so I decided to come back and make a tribe to stop all this and make the game go how it use to be fun!!!
Now if you want to join me to take out these NOOBS and make the game how it use to be then go to my clans website and message lens54 and say im in!

Thanks,
lens54
OWNER of the UNSC CLAN

I sincerely suggest you learn English before you start posting here. You should pay much attention to punctuation. Additionally, it seems you are overusing the term "NOOB" - I would suggest using a few synonyms. There are grammar mistakes as well (i.e. instead of "plane" the context suggests using "plain"). But anyway, what can a newbie like me teach you?

DeletedUser

dude i dont care and it makes sense to me im trying to get a point out that i dont want to have the game ran by NOOBS!!! i am going to take them down!

DeletedUser

hey if u think your so smart then you rewrite the whole thing smarty pants! nerd cough cough!

DeletedUser97155

Thanks,
lens54
OWNER of the UNSC CLAN

Cool story bro. Your plan sucks though.

DeletedUser

Thanks,
lens54
OWNER of the UNSC CLAN

Finally someone who talks sense. :DDD

DeletedUser

Thanks,
lens54
OWNER of the UNSC CLAN

Please tell me this isn't you?

Because If it is, the only people I see that have earned the title of 'NOOBS!' is you. Two player conquers and all the rest barb? Do you have any idea how much skill it needs to be able to take punch! down. I may not be punch!'s biggest fan, but I'm not blind to see that the tribe has skill and can coordinate. You on the other hand are talking out your anus. Have you actually had any direct contact with punch!? I thought not. :icon_rolleyes:

Until you can prove yourself to the world, you have no right to be calling any tribe 'NOOBS'. I had never heard of your tribe until now, and this is the first slice of publicity you get? The leader coming onto the externals calling a rank 2 tribe with rank 1 OD a bunch of NOOBS. Please think your statements through before saying them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@len54:
oohhhh lord, surprised PUNCH hasn't dropped a few heat seekers on your doorstep.

I bet you attack with spears and swords. I know i do....lol

DeletedUser

This has got to be the funniest post Ive seen so far, really hahaha.

He's just trolling us guys *picks up shotgun*

DeletedUser

Guys, he sounds so much like citizen kane..
What a great plan, hope he is going to be one of the coordinators..:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

sathom

Nice ~UNSC~ is right in my area. I really hope you guys have what it takes oh wait our tribes have the same amount of members. Do me a favor, grow your villages for us I really really hate to take a village and have to rebuild anything but walls in general. I do have to give it to you, you got a big sack, or a death wish. Im not even sure punch would was their time with this

60 ~UNSC~ 405,999 405,999 28 14,500 80 5,075

Whats even more funny is we have taken 5 of your tribes villages in less then a week. I had no idea since not one of the players has said they are having any problems doing so. Just keep taking your barbs little man. Just make sure they are no where near our members.

Oh wait I thought punch! were the "n00bs" :lol:

DeletedUser97155

~UNSC~ exist for only one reason. We have more important shit going on.

You are one of like 5-10 different noob tribes up here in the north that has had pretty much the same 100 members shuffled and recycled through it since the beginning of this world. Most of these guys are somebody's food. I've been letting a few of you grow by me so there's more villages for me to gain when I finally do noble you. :) At one point, I even ran one of the tribes with an old sat account, :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You will all see!!! That wont be my main base of ops! Plus smodra will help me because we have been helping each other from the beginning! Plus the reason im getting barbarian villages is that there the only things that I can noble because im in the middle of smodra's base of ops so im fine plus im moving across the map im nobling to the max distancemim moving my main villages to the outer parts of the world!

DeletedUser

cool plan mate, if u need any help let me know :icon_wink:

and since when trolls were that interesting =) I loved the serious tone of some replies :icon_biggrin:

sathom

~UNSC~ has offered peace to the tribe.

The tribe has rejected the peace offering from ~UNSC~.

:lol:

DeletedUser

yeah i dont have a tribe no more it wasnt my tribe!!! I gave it away when it started!!! And the dude disbanded it!