Socks Vs BFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser78112

To my comment about the Underhandedness by BFF.

I was just simply inferring about them obviously having spies and leaks in the tribe. Obviously if you have the opportunity why wouldn't you exploit it.. It is what it is. Like David said, it sucks going 2 months straight with this then having really no option in the end. I guess it all comes down to what side of the world you land on. That's what makes it a challenge i suppose. :)

Weak, yous launched on us. :X Made no headway and we pushed back, we started to pick up the pace , and we haven't even run a proper opp yet. We didn't even need too. Yous disbanded. Yous can make as many excuses as yous want, BFF are just a stronger group of players and it showed.

On the note about spies, I don't think we used any at all. I don't believe we needed too.

DeletedUser

Dallow, he talks about defending that is easy but we have no proof he actually did :x Btw Roman we know you're on the weis account :*

061c450aef575d2df44b23330d3fcaf0.png

But now the master is back this will stop.... ;)

DeletedUser

So life, you confirmed Roman was on the account :O
Where's this defensive masterclass we've been promised Roman?

DeletedUser

So life, you confirmed Roman was on the account :O
Where's this defensive masterclass we've been promised Roman?

I am not confirming that, as I understand Kyra/Axe was left on the account in our absence :D

DeletedUser95593

Boring end to a boring world. See you all next no hauls.

Not sure you're in a position Jess, your account isn't even doing anything. Actually, I can't even see it.

http://gyazo.com/4e9a969bc5b09feec28a55406f777fae

Only one person in your entire tribe has 1 mill + ODA? Wow.... Get your act together...

Quick to judge others aren't you roman buddy huh? You're renowned for making nothing tribes and doing equally as shit with your accounts. Wouldn't have thought you'd be so quick to criticize those who are in a similar yet infinitely better situation as you usually find yourself in.

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Boring end to a boring world. See you all next no hauls.

Quick to judge others aren't you roman buddy huh? You're renowned for making nothing tribes and doing equally as shit with your accounts. Wouldn't have thought you'd be so quick to criticize those who are in a similar yet infinitely better situation as you usually find yourself in.

Said the man who demanded we do as he said on W69, and got pissy (also rimmed) when we turned him down. Not sure you're in a position to speak either, given your insultive attitude. I also believed that you wouldn't be so quick to be so rude, after all you made little to no efforts to rebuild or re-establish your tribe on W69 and instead tip them into the rubbish chute whilst regarding others with no respect and a lower than piss poor attitude. Well done.

DeletedUser95593

Had you done what I "demanded" you to do on w69, you wouldn't have been bummed like you were. Is it my problem you don't know what to do with good advice when you get it? Everything I told you would happen to your tribe happened. If I had known you were so shit at this game before I approached you, well, I wouldn't have approached you. :lol:

You expected me not to be rude? Sorry, what? If you knew the slightest thing about me you'd know what I did on w69 was typical of every other world I play, I get bored, leave tribe, betray tribe, rinse and repeat. Problem is I don't pride myself as being good at leading or diplomacy whereas you do lol.

The point is you're in no position to judge how Jess plays tw or how she leads, or anyone else for that matter. You're a shit, ignorant player with a surprising lack of knowledge for a game so easy to comprehend.

Build village, noble village, don't piss off people better than you. In your case the vast majority of people. Give it a try next world m8.

roman01

Had you done what I "demanded" you to do on w69, you wouldn't have been bummed like you were. Is it my problem you don't know what to do with good advice when you get it?

Good advice was not inviting you, like you said you betray tribes and this was taken into account.

W69 is done, get over it and move on with your life. Resorting to profanity to degrade a fellow gamer is sad, it's played to be enjoyed. Ring a councillor and organise a session with him/her asap.

DeletedUser95593

Good advice was not inviting you, like you said you betray tribes and this was taken into account.

W69 is done, get over it and move on with your life. Resorting to profanity to degrade a fellow gamer is sad, it's played to be enjoyed. Ring a councillor and organise a session with him/her asap.

You're the one who brought up w69 not me! Are you high? Geez man, pay attention. "Good advice was not inviting you", I have never and will never ask you for an invite, you didn't reject me, I rejected your attempt to merge. I just wanted to use your tribe for support and for you to start hitting Varyag.

Ring a councillor and organise a session with him/her? :lol:

I'm not American, I'm not a 10 year old at camp, if I want to anonymously swear at someone on the internet I'll bloody well do it! As if there has been anything wrong with my language thus far, it's been restrained if anything. What backwards conservative farm do you even come from?

DeletedUser112398

In the defense of roman the owners of the account didn't do shit, no dodging and nothing tagged. I had a look around when the acc was passed over to me, but at that point sleeping sounded better than sorting that shit.

Rip weis,bears acc:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In the defense of roman the owners of the account didn't do shit, no dodging and nothing tagged. I had a look around when the acc was passed over to me, but at that point sleeping sounded better than sorting that shit.

Rip weis,bears acc:p

Who are you?

roman01

I'm not a 10 year old at camp, if I want to anonymously swear at someone on the internet I'll bloody well do it!

Only a ten year old would say this, so thanks for confirming your age. :icon_redface:

More sensible people show more restraint and show consideration for younger audiences of the game.

DeletedUser95593

If my posts were offensive they'd have been removed and I'd have been infracted.

Not everyone was born a southern belle like you in the 1800's, profanity isn't actually controversial in the real world m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.