Socks Vs BFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No point arguing with him choco, he is to stupid to know what he is even talking about.

roman01

If my posts were offensive they'd have been removed and I'd have been infracted.

Not everyone was born a southern belle like you in the 1800's, profanity isn't actually controversial in the real world m8.

Profanity is against the forum rules, although the designated moderator for this server has decided to ignore this rule and let the countless amount of arguments play out.

And yes, myself and others find your posts very offensive.

[spoil]Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.[/spoil]

[spoil]Extreme Content:
Please note that starring out characters like "F*ck" does not make it any less a swear word. It is still perfectly understandable and still intentionally offensive, and thus is forbidden in all forms. This is Similarly the case for Acronyms such as GTFO or STFU. The meanings are known, and they are warnable or infractable offences.[/spoil]

Aye, I will get punished because I responded to yours and other people's personal insults in this thread, but you'll be punished also.

DeletedUser

Profanity is against the forum rules, although the designated moderator for this server has decided to ignore this rule and let the countless amount of arguments play out.

[spoil]Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.[/spoil]

[spoil]Extreme Content:
Please note that starring out characters like "F*ck" does not make it any less a swear word. It is still perfectly understandable and still intentionally offensive, and thus is forbidden in all forms. This is Similarly the case for Acronyms such as GTFO or STFU. The meanings are known, and they are warnable or infractable offences.[/spoil]

Aye, I will get punished because I responded to yours and other people's personal insults in this thread, but you'll be punished also.

Choco only made 1 personal comment about you so it's "post" not posts". Roman why don't you become a mod and show us all how it's done. If I'm not mistaking the mod on here Irontusk is only a new mod so he would need sometime to actually get his head around all this.

roman01

Choco only made 1 personal comment about you so it's "post" not posts".

Would you like me to post everything you've written and everything Jess's written?

If I remember correctly, you were trying to make fun of Irontusk on his thread. I will post there now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115519

[spoil]Extreme Content:

How about Eff you ? :D

roman01

You offered i said yes, don't go back on it now.

Called 'sarcasm' Crocky, go and look back yourself. An example has been done for you:

[spoil]Today, 13:23
Crocadoc

No point arguing with him choco, he is to stupid to know what he is even talking about.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser95593

If I say you're shit at tw, which you are, then that's not a personal insult, it is a strictly game related insult. It's possible you're shit at life too, but I'm not at liberty to say as I've no idea who you are.

If you find my posts offensive, conveniently enough there is actually a button you can click to alert the moderation team, bringing it up in a public post and discussing moderation in these forums is actually in itself against the rules. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't stoop so low as to break forum rules, I have an exemplary record as it is and don't want it ruined.

DeletedUser

Called 'sarcasm' Crocky, go and look back yourself. An example has been done for you:

[spoil]Today, 13:23
Crocadoc

[/spoil]

You could of found a better quote :icon_eek:

Meh, i don't see how you can call others out on breaking the rules when you yourself have done it so many times as well.

roman01

Meh, i don't see how you can call others out on breaking the rules when you yourself have done it so many times as well.

I'm calling people like you out on it because I don't break the rules trying to bring others down, you do that.

I do it on things I find weird or funny.

arabela

Since Socks is not around anymore and this thread started to be very much useless and negative, shouldn't it be closed or something? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think they should all stop the arguing and spend time appreciating me instead (nod)

DeletedUser95593

You don't call that personal?

My sincerest apologies. You play and post like a southern belle born in the 1800's. I'm sure in real life you couldn't be further away. Maybe the 1900's. :icon_eek:

Since Socks is not around anymore and this thread started to be very much useless and negative, shouldn't it be closed or something? :icon_confused:

untitle.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

My sincerest apologies. You play and post like a southern belle born in the 1800's. I'm sure in real life you couldn't be further away. Maybe the 1900's. :icon_eek:

So if I were to say your insultive attempt could be compared to a childish tantrum on an xbox live party for call of duty, would that be offensive? After all, I am not insulting you personally am I? Going by your logic :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.