SOHK vs. SWAT/COPS

• Thread starter cristalblueroses
  • Start date

cristalblueroses

So, I’m gone for a few hours and come back to an incredibly boring war declaration :icon_sad: How horrible is that? We have this fantastic new war declaration tool that allows tribes to formally declare war, and insert a message. This tool has such potential! When I logged on, and saw a war declaration, I opened it immediately, expecting something at least mildly entertaining, and instead I got this.
10ekow0.png

Twice
Cops sent the same exact thing :icon_neutral:
*sigh*
[spoil]
Third-party-facepalm.jpg
[/spoil]

It doesn’t even have a declaration! Just a war name! How sad is that?
So I look at the forums, expecting something here, but again I am disappointed. Maybe it’s because they felt just putting the war name would be too short of a message, or maybe it’s because they were too busy defending against us to write a full one :icon_smile:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: Swat, Cops

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 39
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 265,676
Side 2: 276,371
Difference: 10,695

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,152
Side 2: 0
Difference: 53,152

chart

[/spoil]

So, since Swat is abit slow to post anything here, we at SOHK will pick that up as well. We refuse to allow you to take our sohks and put them in nasty hampers with other types of unmentionables. But we will get rid of those hampers (the enemy to all sohks) and show them that while hampers don’t move, sohks walk all over town :icon_smile:

So, our final words on this.
[spoil]
Challenge-Accepted.jpg
[/spoil]

We formally acknowledge and accept your war! (but we do it with style :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Beautiful Cristal.
Lets open A can of whoop *Bottom*

* * = substituted in a less offensive word so charmy doesnt use flamethrower on me :p

DeletedUser

Not when you have a co-player, and considering he has a family it does. Dont start with me kneva :D

DeletedUser

Not when you have a co-player, and considering he has a family it does. Dont start with me kneva :D

Only cowards have coplayers ;)

Whos Kneva?

And can you please put a leash on Cimot, He is going to end up hurting himself :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noes Cristal! You're doing the work for them! :X

You've fallen into their trap, oh my dear sweet Cristal... <3
Still, SOHK get my full support in this war (And in a totally unbiased way!)

DeletedUser

Cristal, I think we pasted the wrong version in here... I don't see any of the stuff talking about how handsome I am in this one that we all agreed upon. It's still good and everything, but still...

DeletedUser

True, it isn't a true PNP until we talk about Knarley's sexiness.

DeletedUser

See? This is what I'm talking about. If Antonis and I are going to have some kind of Greek Gods, battle of the mountain top, epic throw down in our area, It's important to know, how much the gods already favor me, by blessing me with these good looks, by making me so devastatingly handsome, and damning Antonis to something almost as awful looking as MT420 was. *shudder* Like a wet llama or some such.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, especially Sohk who has alot more on their plate.

DeletedUser

Mini P&P!

-------

SWAT/COPS don't liek SOHK. How do we know they don't liek SOHK? Because they declared on SOHK!

[SPOIL]
10ekow0.png
[/SPOIL]

But hmm... This declaration is lacking substance, is it not? Has the fine art of politics and propaganda truly no meaning in this day and age?
True wars are fought on a level beyond combat prowess. Long gone were the days when players could see 100+ incomings and not think to themselves "HOLY SHIT, RUUUUUUUUUN!!!". Long gone are the days where the worlds top tribes could shoulder the weight of loss, and all fight to the very last man as a group. There were many like these in the old days.
Ironic, isn't it? How the greater our knowledge of combat grows, the less we use it - Is it not the same in the real world?

And just like in the real world, the real fighting is done on the long tables and round chambers. You target their morale and destroy their reputation! How do you do this? Build up a strong presence, and P&P their asses!

SWAT have overlooked this venture as a waste of time, claiming that their combat skills speak for them - Yet clearly from the stats, that isn't even working out too well for them, is it?

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: Swat, Cops

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 71
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 643,971
Side 2: 529,475
Difference: 114,496

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,219
Side 2: 10,357
Difference: 67,862

chart

[/SPOIL]

Now I ask you this. How can a tribe that ignores the true value of diplomatic warfare, and make a spectacular fail of the critically important first strike, expect to come out of this war victorious?

SWAT/COPS... You guys aren't Rambos. You're not Chuck Norrises, and you sure as hell aren't Knarleys. You would do well to think on this, while SOHK mops the floor with you. Better luck next world guys.

Case closed.

DeletedUser97381

we make pnp, we get flamed.
we don't make pnp we still get flamed.

we have a short period without wars, we get flamed.
we keep declaring on ppl, we still get flamed.

there's no winning with you guys :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

learn to ignore it bro :lol:

DeletedUser

Maybe, Just Maybe, if people actually liked SWAT & Co, they might not flame.

Lets face it, You havent done anything worthy of being a #1 tribe, you hugged your way there and in the meantime enraging many world 52 players.. by several other acts.

Learn to do something right and not idiotic and maybe the flaming will stop.

I very much doubt it will though :lol:

DeletedUser97381

lol, swat hasn't done much as opposed to which other tribe exactly?

no matter what the circumstances were, swat declared on nini, ccc, MM and now SOHKs ... all of either comparable or greater size than swat. what did SOHKs do so far? fight PS? merge with B52s? or what did Phat do? fight a bunch of tribes the like of which swat has fought a million and doesn't even count as part of its wars? let's not kid ourselves here.

swat might not be the best top 1 tribe, but it sure as hell doesn't need to hear crap from the rest of the tribes in this world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

as opposed to the standard a #1 tribe should be, purely for hugging parties.

pretty much all of them tribes you have declared on have ended up part of swat because of the terrible recruitment policy.

And SWAT havent declared on SOHK, its just MM and P.S. Like it was anyway, the real and orignal SWAT arent at war with SOHK.

DeletedUser97381

lol, you ignored my question, if a class has a lot of D students, a cpl of C students and 1 B student, can you really blame the B student for being top of his/her class?

as for swat not having declared on SOHKs, that's a joke right? it's gotta be a joke, you can't be that ... nvm

DeletedUser

Im not blaming, But you can level up several factors that create the outcome of certain events. Using your example... The B student could have been given more oppertunites, for example a private education or a tutor, on the other hand, the D student could come from a poor background and not have had the resources to do aswell.

And its not a joke, How many of SWATS original members are going to launch an attack on SOHK or even send support down to their south cluster... SWAT are two two entirely different tribes, they arent even connected by a solid K.

If i was SWAT leader I would have made the northern SWAT, "SWAT" and the southern SWAT, "Cops" .

All that has happened is 90% of the top players in the SWAT family have been put into SWAT, regardless of their location...

I understand that you share forums and that, but to me it just makes a tiny bit of sense to do that.