SOHK vs. SWAT/COPS

• Thread starter cristalblueroses
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol funny that as we have never lost a war and pwning us ? rofl BMEA just hates on me cause i made his tribe disband sore loser if you ask me.

lol BMEA is the best leader i have had since world 2, and saying u made someones tribe disband isnt exactly impressive if you look at the quality of the tribes who have disbanded in this world alrdy it shows a good picture. If SWAT disbands will you be classed as a poor leader? i feel that would be harsh as SWAT are nr1 (currently till the invetiable fall NiNi MM etc)

i feel SOHK player lack respect for you as you slate are ex leader and mentor who has led us to a solid posion no wonder they flame you. then moan about it come on!

and so far you have thrown ex P.S. players back into a war they where losing dosent seem very sensible does it now. provising little backup to a tribe alrdy losing villages changing the name(tribe) of the players against us makes little diffrene to the front line

good luck but you do provide a very simple target to flame and i am not supsised ppl jump on the bandwaggon of flaimg a obviously challaneged person

DeletedUser

the truth is your a joke always have been and how you can comment on any sort if leadership is a joke as you have always and always will be utterly useless.

Getting under your skin? Feeling picked on, unloved, like the whole world is against you?
[spoil]
20101011.00-8.0058.0011.00-top_header_boxer-nav.jpg

[/spoil]

Randerson, Let me make this quite clear, clearer than the plan you don't have, at least..... I'm not angry, ever. Especially not about the lack of honour, lack of courage, lack of respect, lack of integrity and the lack of fellowship you had for your 'tribemates' over in W43.

DeletedUser

Getting under your skin? Feeling picked on, unloved, like the whole world is against you?
[spoil]
20101011.00-8.0058.0011.00-top_header_boxer-nav.jpg

[/spoil]

Randerson, Let me make this quite clear, clearer than the plan you don't have, at least..... I'm not angry, ever. Especially not about the lack of honour, lack of courage, lack of respect, lack of integrity and the lack of fellowship you had for your 'tribemates' over in W43.

let me correct you.

lack of honour, lack of courage, lack of respect, lack of integrity and the lack of fellowship i had for your 'tribemates' over in W43. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95011

anyway back on topic.

War stats update by W52 News.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 125
Difference: 35

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 780,996
Side 2: 910,834
Difference: 129,838

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,932
Side 2: 0
Difference: 33,932

chart

[/spoil]

I'm still in nota/swat territory so I'm not able to say much about their stats but it looks like sohk is winning so far with 5 captures to Swat F ZERO . :lol:.

This is Achilles2009 reporting for W52 News Back to you in the studio.

DeletedUser

Hows Mafia doing, OH WAIT, most of you aren't Mafia, just Phat sitting accounts to attack us because the rest of your players are terrible...

cristalblueroses

Hey etan? we are still waiting for you guys to show up to the war you declared... :p I feel like we are being stood up.

DeletedUser

Hows Mafia doing, OH WAIT, most of you aren't Mafia, just Phat sitting accounts to attack us because the rest of your players are terrible...

And here I thought that they stopped making models that make as dumb and proofless accusations like you just did. Way to Go Swat.. If you are doing bad in a war ofcourse accuse the best tribe of the world of sitting accounts :lol: Nice touch. Touche. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I shall come with quotes soon! Cristal, I apologize. RL has been tough :'(

DeletedUser

[4/30/11 7:46:02 PM] *: :-D
[4/30/11 7:46:02 PM] *: I forgot I was sitting an account in Mafia
[4/30/11 7:46:10 PM] *: been so busy past 2 days with Phat internals
[4/30/11 7:46:14 PM] *: its being attacked ;)

DeletedUser

HEY DONT QUOTE ME :icon_neutral:

And when you do post what I said mister dont go editing it

[4/30/2011 7:46:17 PM] Steve aka Stutters: I forgot I was sitting an account in Mafia
[4/30/2011 7:46:18 PM] Steve aka Stutters: :D
[4/30/2011 7:46:26 PM] Steve aka Stutters: been so busy past 2 days
[4/30/2011 7:46:30 PM] Steve aka Stutters: its being attacked ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Needed to prove it was a phat account so I added to it :icon_cool:

Didn't know if you wanted to be quoted :lol:

DeletedUser

Pick the differences:

gggrinderrr.png

DeletedUser

Still proves you have Mafia sits, I just added the Phat part because I needed to show it was a Phat member, not a big deal :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Still proves you have Mafia sits, I just added the Phat part because I needed to show it was a Phat member, not a big deal :icon_cool:

Apart from the part that you added phat internals to the quote to make us look bad?

DeletedUser

Sorry wasn't meant to beh a jab at Phat, internals just popped into mah head.

DeletedUser

let me correct you.

lack of honour, lack of courage, lack of respect, lack of integrity and the lack of fellowship i had for your 'tribemates' over in W43. :icon_biggrin:

My tribemates, who were your tribemates for a while, till you joined a family and it got took down....

Déjà vu all over again?????

This is your final warning w52 - Randerson is all of the above and more - stay with him and he'll bring you down too.......

:icon_confused: