SOHK vs. SWAT/COPS

• Thread starter cristalblueroses
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If I figure out your new hiding place, there will certainly be plenty of that:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Troll bump

Looks like things are heating up:icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,538
Side 2: 19,119
Difference: 52,419

chart

sorry :( that's mainly me I guess...

anyways.. back to nobling barbs :D

DeletedUser

And which way does Hell fall?

Last edited by a moderator:

JOHNBOY15

Hey this thred not been posted on in a while thought i would change that :) still trying to catch up see with thread is best to say the swat family rule rest of u will soon relise it old ranks wont come in soon as its johnboys turn to play ;)

DeletedUser

Hey this thred not been posted on in a while thought i would change that :) still trying to catch up see with thread is best to say the swat family rule rest of u will soon relise it old ranks wont come in soon as its johnboys turn to play ;)

The only thing you rule right now is the legendary bowl of inactivity which is extended to the most inactive tribe by a group of Tibetan monks dedicated to brandishing golden plates for only the most inactive of tribes.

Just saying.

JOHNBOY15

LOL well im am saying that about to change and johnboy about to spread love a cross this world players just need a wake up call but thats works both ways dont u think co played next time i expect some real love :)

DeletedUser

The only thing you rule right now is the legendary bowl of inactivity which is extended to the most inactive tribe by a group of Tibetan monks dedicated to brandishing golden plates for only the most inactive of tribes.

Just saying.

Inactive but we noble more than bush :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just saying.

Not gonna lie, this is pretty funny :lol:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
the forum maybe dead, but the players arnt. it soughta comes in bursts. it will go dead for a few months and then 1 day it will come alive. then go back to dead