Sol's Sandbox

DeletedUser

Made this thread because I'm an insecure artist type and need you guys approval. :p Feel free to comment and critique on anything, It's all appreciated. ^^

If you want anything made, please feel free to message me. I love making things for people and seeing it around the message boards. :D

Personal CoA's:
[spoil]
2igojo4.jpg
104mbgh.jpg
5wxav.png

j97dkj.jpg
wtvhi8.jpg
2gy1rue.jpg

35jjwi1.jpg
1j9amg.jpg
2w6aya9.jpg

13yjmtt.jpg
2qcfjx0.jpg
ofblx.jpg
2hmzq8j.jpg
33xhro0.jpg
egzvbl.gif

314w485.jpg
264tgtg.jpg
f8EwTbW.png

97nDKqY.png
L8jSus1.png
VcsYAka.png

jL6OxJT.png
aQgtROG.png
0U4qyi4.png

[/spoil]

Non-Spoiler Sigs:
[spoil]
dbqsxu.jpg

dhbbex.jpg

1sdzqx.jpg

2z7kcn6.png

f1w2si.jpg

[/spoil]

Spoiler Sigs:
[spoil]
osrdjr.jpg

[/spoil]

I'll probably try to do some Spoilered sigs, Avatars and Tribal CoA's soon if I can get the time and people wanting me to make them. (hint). Anyways, thanks for checking out my stuff!

Sol. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The one on the left is definitely my favorite - it has the cleanest text and appeals the most to me :)

DeletedUser

Ahaha, I'm glad you approve. :D

The yellows in that one didn't like me, so I'm glad that they worked well in it. ^^

DeletedUser

Mostly Photoshop and Illustrator for these ones. I can use a bunch of other graphics programs too, though and some of the stuff I'll upload later is made in everything from GIMP to Maya and 3DCoat.

DeletedUser

Oh, you're the Syntex. XD

You have googly to thank for it. :p

DeletedUser

I have added 4 or 5 new CoA's to the OP.

Been back into the game, and making pretty things. If anyone is keep on a nice shiny new CoA, feel free to poke me with requests.

DeletedUser

Make me personal coa cal

Text: Dally The Dinosaur!

Dinosaur themed.

Deleted User - 10770065

Type - Personal CoA

Theme: Clown related, scary, intimidating.

Text: Clown Empire

Gif or pic will do, whatever you feel that looks the best/suitable.

Thanks very much.

DeletedUser

Added some newer CoA's, from my w69 account and a couple I have put together for my new w77 tribe.

As always, comments and critiques are welcomed. I am accepting commissions. :)

Asylum Escapee

check out my Jabba the hat thing in the requests forums if you want something to do. pretty sure i'm only legally allowed to offer you PP according to forum rules but that there is a saddle for another horse.