Sol's Soapbox: An Unofficial Blog

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I`ll make one (blog) to be published on Monday around 05 ST. There will be some overall coverage of the tribes, interviews and we have also the awesomest of the map makers lending a hand ^^

Tumbleweed.gif

nowitsover

I am waiting for the Alsmurf to put his blog on as several here asked for it lmao. You get what u ask for.

nowitsover

already got the tradmarks of tw bloggers by being a complete disappointment. You should go far!

That must be an accomplishment - to be able to dissapoint even without trying.

What the heck, Alsmurf!.. stop disbanding others tribes and come back here and tell us if ur doing this or not. I am getting bashed by your smurfbuddy over here.. (worry)

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you read the externals a bit more regular you would know who ALMURPH is and know its a joke
Also my reply to you telling us you are going to blog

I`ll make one (blog) to be published on Monday around 05 ST. There will be some overall coverage of the tribes, interviews and we have also the awesomest of the map makers lending a hand ^^

Great to hear :) looking forward to it

Anyway, 'without even trying' is exactly why it was a disappointment

DeletedUser

If you read the externals a bit more regular you would know who ALMURPH is and know its a joke

I read the externals alot, and like 75% of the time, I don't understand what's a joke and what's serious. I'm in a bad mood tonight so I dissect everything that's wrong with the externals.

One, attention whores who make stupid youtube videos about Tribalwars.

Two, the constant bombardment of inside jokes. I think I'm just mad that nobody has let me join their clique. How are their so many people out there who are on first name basis' with each other? I've been playing this game for 4 years and I've made one friend! ONE! And i don't even talk to her anymore cuz she's in W2V and W2V is pure evil. She's not evil though. She's really nice.

Three, the fact that DaWolf left. He was nice, i liked him.

Four, the guy who said Ricardo got an erection in the "Last man on Earth" thread. Really?! He got an erection!? Your only creative contribution to an otherwise decent story was... Ricardo got an erection.

Five, Almurph. he's cute though, I'll give him that.

Six, when people actually think they proved some point by pasting 4 pages of a skype chat.

Seven, that ssanje person. Why does she have tape on her mouth? I think we deserve answers.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I read the externals alot, and like 75% of the time, I don't understand what's a joke and what's serious. I'm in a bad mood tonight so I dissect everything that's wrong with the externals.

One, attention whores who make stupid youtube videos about Tribalwars.

Two, the constant bombardment of inside jokes. I think I'm just mad that nobody has let me join their clique. How are their so many people out there who are on first name basis' with each other? I've been playing this game for 4 years and I've made one friend! ONE! And i don't even talk to her anymore cuz she's in W2V and W2V is pure evil. She's not evil though. She's really nice.

Three, the fact that DaWolf left. He was nice, i liked him.

Four, the guy who said Ricardo got an erection in the "Last man on Earth" thread. Really?! He got an erection!? Your only creative contribution to an otherwise decent story was... Ricardo got an erection.

Five, Almurph. he's cute though, I'll give him that.

Six, when people actually think they proved some point by pasting 4 pages of a skype chat.

Seven, that ssanje person. Why does she have tape on her mouth? I think we deserve answers.

I hate when people write a long post explaining why they dislike the externals and then carry on reading and posting on them.

DeletedUser

You are mistaken! I like the externals. I was listing whats wrong with the externals. We live in an imperfect world. Theres something wrong with everything with the exception of almurphs physical appearance. Sometimes it helps when we acknowledge the inherent flaws of reality. Naw meen?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117003

How many friends u got in RL? @DisplayOnly
I mean u might not be the most social person :>

DeletedUser

Do xbox friends count? I think that should count as real life. I mean, on xbox, we hear each others voices and have real-time conversations. It's more interactive than sitting in front of my computer while I try to write an ideal response for 15 minutes. I have two friends on xbox. Nice guys. One lives in Indiana. The other in Michigan. And I'm in Pennsylvania. We would probably hang out if we lived closer together. =(

DeletedUser

Do xbox friends count? I think that should count as real life. I mean, on xbox, we hear each others voices and have real-time conversations. It's more interactive than sitting in front of my computer while I try to write an ideal response for 15 minutes. I have two friends on xbox. Nice guys. One lives in Indiana. The other in Michigan. And I'm in Pennsylvania. We would probably hang out if we lived closer together. =(

I'm sure many envy your social life

DeletedUser12965

I'll be your friend but I do ps3 myself

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will be accepting friend requests for the next 48hours. This is a limited time offer. Your applications should include the following.

To save time, do not bother applying if you meet any of the following criteria.

1.) You prefer Playstation over xbox.
2.) You are a member of W2V.
3.) You are Almurph.
Bro, I've been eliminated