Sol's Soapbox: An Unofficial Blog

DeletedUser

We should blog by committee.

W2V is losing cuz they stink. A bunch of them moved down to the southwest rim. I guess we cant rim them if they are already on the rim.
Bacon is awesome and I love all of them.
Dharma, I am torn over. On one hand they sided with Bacon and have fought W2V well, but on the other hand...they are named after a really stupid tv show. "WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!" No you don't. Please end the show.
Authoritah is in NAM. I'm Authoritah's number one fan.
[spoil]
3678827_orig.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
f4cc86cf-b734-4274-a2c0-a6d3ebcb313b.jpg
[/spoil]
RoyalE, my beloved tribe in W71 is nearly 3 times larger than their arch nemesis W2V. W2V hasn't been handling this fact well. Alot of their pent-up frustration has been appearing on the externals lately.
Lastly I want to mention a tribe that is an enigma to me - Waste. What are they doing? Cuz I sure as heck don't know.

DeletedUser

To be fair with you I think most of W2V could care less about RoyalE on this world, just like poking you all because it's funny

DeletedUser

Not only that, RoyalE is also not gonna win this world. Their players may merge into NAM for end game but the RoyalE tribe itself is not likely to be the winner at the end. Although weirder things have happened.

DeletedUser100466

Not only that, RoyalE is also not gonna win this world. Their players may merge into NAM for end game but the RoyalE tribe itself is not likely to be the winner at the end. Although weirder things have happened.

I feel like Nor w2v or nor their player gonna win this world but i might be wrong as i am bad with predictions :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser42044

images