solve this riddle.

DeletedUser

when are the numbers 1 through 99 greater than 100?

winner gets a cookie.. at least 1/4 of it.

DeletedUser74702

If they were negative they would still be less than 100 :p

I would say if it was talking about ranks. For instance, rank 1 is greater than rank 2.

1 point for Hyper. Can't riddle me

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If they were negative they would still be less than 100 :p

I would say if it was talking about ranks. For instance, rank 1 is greater than rank 2.

1 point for Hyper. Can't riddle me

If you attached a negative co-sign to all the numbers 1 through 100 then -1 through -99 > -100

Dont try to prove me wrong - and what if the ranking system was for worst posters - if you were the number 1 worst poster would you be greater than 100 - nope negative try again thanks for playing

DeletedUser

If you attached a negative co-sign to all the numbers 1 through 100 then -1 through -99 > -100

Dont try to prove me wrong - and what if the ranking system was for worst posters - if you were the number 1 worst poster would you be greater than 100 - nope negative try again thanks for playing

How about you advertise a product that can make the number 1 greater than 100? :icon_razz:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BillyMaysGun.jpg

BILLY MAYS HERE INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW PRODUCT

DO YOU EVER HAVE THE NEED TO MAKE THE NUMBERS 1 THROUGH 99 GREATER THAN 100. I HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU. FOR JUST 3 EASY PAYMENTS OF 19.95 YOU CAN BUY THIS GUN. I DONT KNOW BILLY, I THINK 100 IS GREATER THAN 99. OH YEAH WHIP OUT THIS GUN AND NOW SEE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU.

BUT WAIT.. THERES MORE. ORDER NOW AND I WONT KILL YOU

DeletedUser

The numbers 5 to 99 would be greater than 100 if 100 was in binary while the rest were in base 10 :p