Some advice pls?

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Hi W75,

Q: How can a tribe have several members, but only 1 or 2 villages?

Is it because some members went inactive, and became barb villages?

But how can a barb village belong to a tribe?

pls advise,

thank you

p.s. no worries, my pen mistress Fire will probably answer !:icon_razz: Any one taking bets??? who will post next?

DeletedUser65288

An account may be village-less because it got nobled/rimmed, and they may not have hit restart or quit yet. So if a tribe have inexperienced members or really just sucks, then they will have multiple village-less members.

DeletedUser

Well its already explained in the previous post by jsluggy. XD

DeletedUser

Say every player is given a name, and a box of cookie.
The game is to have as many cookies you can till the end.

But the sad part, you are given just one box of cookie.
So you have no other choice but to take other's cookie boxes, mostly by force.

So when you snatch and steal the box from them, they lose their box of cookie,
You can take as many cookies from different players, but you ca never take their name.

Here the box of cookie is the village, and the name is the username.
Some people/players have the name, but no box of cookie/village/property, because it was taken away from them.

That's why, sometime you see a tribe, or a group of players, with no cookies at all, err ... i mean villages.
A player can always restart/ask for another box/village, but some players just dont, so they are not given any.

Players with no villages are like homeless peoples,
They do exist, but they don't have a home/village.

Hope this didn't make things more confusing lol. XD

DeletedUser

k, those folks, got it. All this talk about cookies, now I am hungry!

Another question/suggestion: Why a hiding place. Why not make the warehouse perform the same function???

cookie anyone?

DeletedUser

k, those folks, got it. All this talk about cookies, now I am hungry!
Me too, i forgot to eat my pizza ... which ill do after answering this, lol.

Another question/suggestion: Why a hiding place. Why not make the warehouse perform the same function???
Hiding place is to hide some resources, from the plundering army.
It is also smaller than the warehouse, as it can store 2,000 of each resource at its highest level.
If warehouse did the same function, the attacker would have no benefit attacking any village, if defender happens to dodge all his troops (other than damaging the buildings).
And thus no attacker would be able to have an alternate income (i.e plundering resources from other villages.)
More the resources plundered = faster you can queue more buildings and troops.

The warehouse is not made like the hiding place, so the attackers can plunder.
Well, there are worlds, where the attackers are not able to plunder any resources, those are called non-haul worlds.
world 75 is a haul world, where as the HP round is a non haul.

Now the question may arise "why two buildings and not just one?"
the answer is, that it's just to give you options, as whether to increase your total resource space, or hide the resources so that nobody can plunder.
as upgrading the buildings needs resources, you would wanna think which building you wanna spend your resources at that moment.

Sorry if my explanation is a little weird, but meh.... i am hungry and need to eat the pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cookie anyone?
ME me me me me me me me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!! :eek:

DeletedUser

k, thx. Does the circular mails ever get deleted automatically? There is no function to delete them. Also, I was reading that u can queu, or line up in advance, your attacks for hauling? How does this work?

thx !

fidel I

Does the circular mails ever get deleted automatically? There is no function to delete them

No, but I think there is a function to delete them manually... Just click on the circular message and then click delete... I haven't used circulars in a long time so I don't know if the delete button has been moved around in the last pointless update by inno games, but anyway I hope you find out some way or another.

DeletedUser

k, thx, any advice on how to line up farming attacks. Is this with the Farming Asst?

fidel I

I don't use FA, in fact I don't farm on any of my worlds so can't help there :/

DeletedUser

k, thx. Does the circular mails ever get deleted automatically?
They do, like normal mails.

Also, I was reading that u can queu, or line up in advance, your attacks for hauling? How does this work?
thx !
I think he meant queuing up buildings and troops.
No attacks can be sent automatically, you have to manually send each attack.

Even if you want to line up one attack after another, you will have to do it manually.