Some changes?

Warren85

I saw this literally a few seconds ago.

I like these changes, i wonder how/if it will change things.

Warren85

forgot about it upgrading to 6.0...

feel free to do some deleting skizzle if you wish

DeletedUser

I like how they changed the colour of non-tribe villages so we can see enemies easier but the noble claims system has completely changed the game :)

DeletedUser

It's made it way easier.

i find myself agreeing with you for the first time in a few days :icon_razz:

theres normally one or two things in the updates which are a little iffy whether they will be better or worse, army camp would most closely fit the bill for that but on the whole i love all these updates as they make playing the game that much easier managment wise without taking away the skill of it all.

Lethal Legend

much easier managment

Would agree with that. Probably the only addition would be for the noble planner to include the tribe the village/player is from for ease when you check to see who is taking or claiming which vills.

mitsche

It seems that the length of the queue on the village overview page over the HQ, barracks, stable, etc. went away. Is that just me?

DeletedUser

I'm really liking the phone version :icon_cool: . Haven't got to use it too much yet but I like the layout and it appears to make it a lot more straight forward and should save time when I've only got a few minutes to check on.

DeletedUser

It seems that the length of the queue on the village overview page over the HQ, barracks, stable, etc. went away. Is that just me?

top left of the village overview (assuming you are using the graphical village overview) there will be a link saying "Hide upgrade levels" or if they are off "Show upgrade levels". Click it and it should bring up the queue length.

Unless i misunderstood what you were saying in which case ignore me