Some home truths about Screw

Discussion in 'World 93' started by Friend or foe, Apr 21, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Member

Topic was made on the 03.04, before you even joined, saying he's pp farming and won't bother anyone; and he might build up a village for a close by teammate. Don't see what's wrong with that, people merge all the time, half the accounts in top 50 were merged in.
    And when he got cleared and started farming; I said go for it. Did I bitch to anyone?
    Regarding support, I have my support at 4 players atm, if you were so honest, why didn't you say they were small packets, instead you made it look like you were saving their asses instead of just being one of the many who helped in those situations.
    Everything else, can honestly say you're full of c**p. You didn't get it your way, you started bitching, and now posting random stuff to undermine our crew; and OTD wrote above everything else I had in mind.

Classic crybaby story: "I didn't get my way, oh wait, the leader is hated on the externals, let me bash him too to get appreciation".

Grow up, go restart southwest, we've heared some guy Billy is looking for m8s.

sagar.coolgaur likes this.
  2. ozzzxo

ozzzxo Active Member

I might not be the most informed but usually talking things over private chat usually works better than using the forums.

Plus in general what happened here is cutting-off all ties with most people in leadership of said tribe. Many times enemies can become allies, That is if a certain level of respect was maintained overall. Looking at many of the names I am allied with right now, most were people I fought worlds ago, but that level of respect made sure no hard feelings were left out afterall.

All-in-all I don't have enough knowledge about the situation to say who is in the right or wrong. But the way things were presented by F.o.f was not the best imo.

Arkle67 likes this.
  3. Lord BillyNoMates

Lord BillyNoMates Non-stop Poster

i find it incredibly funny that your tribe are constantly on here seeking attention and when you get it you try to force it onto someone else

for once in your life shut up

we both know that we know each other

you cant snipe you cant play christ you probably dont even know how to farm and no im not talking about plowing a field

4. Lord Ike

Lord Ike Non-stop Poster

I'm shocked Friend or Foe would make this kind of post on the externals! ;)

[​IMG]

5. Friend or foe

Friend or foe Well-Known Member

I did not say you bitched, i said you had an account set up to noble, which you did and put it in the tribal forum. It said you will noble it, not that he was on there for pp farming.

Having d in my village would help, yet it was out supporting tribe members, i did not say it was saving the tribe. When did i bitch? I stated i would prefer you guys not to recruit, you recruited i said nothing, if that is bitching then i think you bitched by saying don't attack dark raven, as the account has been set up by a friend so i can noble it, and you posted after he was cleared.

ozzzxo i messaged the leaders, ghoi said he did not know what was going on a ad solo- did not respond, so i told the world about on goings in the tribe.

I could say about the tribe chat during bp about players talking about bots created for the market to buy resources, and how codes have been inserted to make the mouse move around so that it cant be proved to be botting. Yes it was reported and yes the mods said telling people how to do it is not illegal as they dont state they do it themselves, but lets face it we all know what was going on.

And raoul, don't laugh at billy for having no mates, i think you are also looking for mates, creating friends such as dark raven, well done. You are only angry at me as i publicly named you as one of the players using dirty tactics to get ahead.

6. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Member

I said, and I quote: If anyone could just ignore this village, a friend of mine, doesn't farm, so he won't slow anyone down, might build the village so we can noble in the future; thanks ;) (doesn't say I'll noble, doesn't mean I wouldn't if he had built, but probably someone else since it's too far to noble with 1 and too costly to build a train at this stage).

When you opened the topic... That's the bitching we referred to.

Again, I never said explicitly "Don't attack this guy"; I wrote above, and when raven was being farmed, I said go for it to Max, so that's another lie on Ur part.

Y, we did, we talked about it (If I say we joked around, which we did; you'd say it's a lie). And I was the one who said about the mouse control app; that's not that hard to create; I did add after that that I would never use that (which you, conveniently missed to mention). Hell, people used greesymonkey for ages; ofc new hacks are in play today. If you want to call us on using them, feel free.

Y, I played with dark.raven on 91; chill guy; lacks balls imo. Not angry at you, just you called me out publicly with a lie and I have to defend myself and the interest of my tribe.. You are nobody to us, just a 26p player with a grudge and a pocket full of twisted info.

7. s u stephen

s u stephen blocked

I didn't even do anything :( , just because your STD buddies are rim-rollin this world doesn't mean you gotta point me out for every happening in my tribe :(:(:(

8. T0talPointWh0re

T0talPointWh0re Non-stop Poster

Lets all hug and have a nice refreshing glass of pp

9. ozzzxo

ozzzxo Active Member

Poor stephen getting accused of everything

</3

T0talPointWh0re likes this.
  10. OTDDeathAwaits

OTDDeathAwaits Master Commander 2015

Most of the time its warranted.

11. ozzzxo

ozzzxo Active Member

idk, I usually have some local drama around me so never was too much into the forums...

last time I was in the forums was ranting about W81 haha

12. thedevil2211

thedevil2211 Well-Known Member

Ghio getting torn up, rip :/

13. --Rem--

--Rem-- Member

It seems that you have a habit of conveniently finding yourself on the receiving end of "back-handed" and "dirty" tactics... At the rate that you have been ex-communicated or rimmed, perhaps a new attitude/account is what you need.
    This has a relatively small player-base in terms of people who can actually play, yet you keep making yourself look so... undesirable as a tribemate, yet you're surprised when nobody takes you seriously.
    Helpful hint; most things in life can be solved with either Duct-tape, WD-40 or a Blowtorch... If not, it's probably not worth fixing... Like your approach to this game.
    It's probably for the best that you 'Bow out politely' so early, as your whining detracts from the ever-dwindling forum appeal.

OTDDeathAwaits and ozzzxo like this.
  14. Noxiebear

Noxiebear Active Member

15. the nemesis123

the nemesis123 Contributing Poster

There wasn't room for his ego in SCREW where you already have Ghio1. You are a funny guy. Don't get me wrong though, I think Friend or Foe is insufferable and I wouldn't have him in one of my tribes.

Asking your own tribemate to clear a target and then backstabbing him when he loses most of his troops to gain two villages for the price of one. Classic. People proud of that nowadays I see.

EvelynX, .....okay, Noxiebear and 7 others like this.
  16. .....okay

.....okay Non-stop Poster

hahaha.....
    Hands down. damn

17. OTDDeathAwaits

OTDDeathAwaits Master Commander 2015

Isn't that the bigger picture summed up into 2 lines. Kudos! :)

18. Voodoo.

Voodoo. Well-Known Member

19. Fleezus Clyde

Fleezus Clyde Member

[​IMG]

--Rem-- likes this.
  20. Diablo DG

Diablo DG New Member

Dont get angry mate. If you want to be in a top tribe you should sacrifice. And about not opening the mails, thats terribly bad.