40459431.png

54019138.png

43549316.png

95e73a77ca.png

fa30d2ddcb.png

a23bc81dc0.png

c2fe3b144a.png

38a3c9aacf.png

on the isreali server my player name was "dontknownap" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81336

Keep making tags mate, they're pretty good for a beginner. :)
I'd suggest reading Zenron's Guide to Signature Basics before continuing to hash out some tags on your own. I think it would help you a lot to read his section on focal points and depth, as your tags have potential but are distracting in some places (multiple focal points), while there is little to no depth it some. Cheers.

DeletedUser

Keep making tags mate, they're pretty good for a beginner. :)
I'd suggest reading Zenron's Guide to Signature Basics before continuing to hash out some tags on your own. I think it would help you a lot to read his section on focal points and depth, as your tags have potential but are distracting in some places (multiple focal points), while there is little to no depth it some. Cheers.

i dont beginer bro -.-
i know CS5 some years.
but i dont try to improve my abilltiys in cs5.
because i am a game maker(3d,PHP).

DeletedUser

i dont beginer bro -.-
i know CS5 some years.
but i dont try to improve my abilltiys in cs5.
because i am a game maker(3d,PHP).

My friend, number of years doesn't define your level. I am working with photoshop since '09, cs3 if you will. And still am stuck with CS3. But I would categorize my skills as Intermediate, or even a Beginner compared to GFX Forums like FringeFX. Why? Cause I never bring depth into my works. Which what I am working on atm, so took a break from 'any' requests.
So don't feel offended when I even admit you're a begginer, because there is no flow with you work. Colour choice is kind of terrible, don't feel discourged; that link he gave you will surely improve you by a whole lot. Spend some time, and you'll start making great sigs.

If you actually are a game maker, haha. Your work > Work I would ever do. ;)

DeletedUser

My friend, number of years doesn't define your level. I am working with photoshop since '09, cs3 if you will. And still am stuck with CS3. But I would categorize my skills as Intermediate, or even a Beginner compared to GFX Forums like FringeFX. Why? Cause I never bring depth into my works. Which what I am working on atm, so took a break from 'any' requests.
So don't feel offended when I even admit you're a begginer, because there is no flow with you work. Colour choice is kind of terrible, don't feel discourged; that link he gave you will surely improve you by a whole lot. Spend some time, and you'll start making great sigs.

If you actually are a game maker, haha. Your work > Work I would ever do. ;)
:)haha..
i like your post.
thank you.

DeletedUser

Why make a showroom if you don't care about how your work looks? o_O