some old stuff re-loaded

lord rok

this is about ZE, and my leaving from it
no need to read it, it was everything already said, but Dart wants this to make clear, so i guess i have to do it

well, then there is the create a new thread option.

I notice that you didn't refute the truth that you were a spy for NOVA on ZE. Well, I don't know any brave or uncowardly people who spy on their own tribe just to save their own hides.

If you want to continue public banter, please create a new thread. I really don't like flmaing people I will be in tribes with on other worlds (the pre-made, we're both in it), but I also don't like letting the truth run away and not be shown to light.

Edit: I have to go on vacation, so I will probly not be able to finish this disagreement. If you want to wait your response out till later tomorrow, be my guest. I'd rather do this via another thread or PM anyway.

Back on topic: Mason, Raid3r is by no means the worst poster on these forums:lol:

i never spied for NOVA (u may ask NOVA`s council)

in fact we in ZE got information that NOVA wants our (ZE) 5 people to join their tribe, because they had no other benefit of us, so they had to do something with their alliance
i could qualify and go in better tribe, which NOVA definately was, but we in ZE`s council decided to refuse, and to fight them if they attack....
we belived in our independance and didnt want to lose it...

but then we faced some in-tribe problems, big problems

1. inactivity
  2. many small and unexpirinced players (u too Dart)
  3. as said NOVA was going to drop alliance with us
  4. big disagreement how tribe should be led (big ego of duke)
  5. big disagreement if we should unite with Odin and RES, to make a tribe which could defend against NOVA from south and from bey0nd from north
but then we declared on INSO, without even council talk about it...
so, i decided that this tribe is no longer what i it was, it wasnt any longer about best for their players but it was about our duke, to feel important
so, i decided to leave and make a new tribe, i hoped that any of people from Odin, RES, ZE will see it as new chance, to make a new tribe... because it was only way to defend our area... but dukes couldnt come to agreement, because our dukes wanted to be better than dukes of other 2 tribes... and i hoped that people will follow me, because i didnt care about tilte, i only cared about our area... players of our 3 tribes which were my friends...
that was really optimistic, but i had nothing to lose...
and when i saw that nobody is coming to my tribe i said: screw that, there is no solution, and i joined in NOVA, because i knew that that will mean that i will soon be fighting my old enemies (bey0nd&INSO)...

and as u can see all my predictions were right...i mean there was no need to be smart to see that coming, so i still dont understand how our dukes didnt come to that... and i still regret that, althought i am now in great tribe
-as said, now there is Odin, ZE and RES no more, at least as anything that is worth mentioning
- i still have my old enemies, and i am happy that way

DeletedUser

First off, I was truly hoping you would take this to PM. Making this thread is not the best idea for you, as most people probably could care less.

Now back to topic:

It was your spying on ZE that was my main problem with you. There were a good amount of players that left ZE at the end for good reason (and not because they were afraid), but I believe that you did spy on and betray ZE while you were there.

I say this for a few reasons.

One (a convo I had with Shards about spying and spies in general):

[spoil][7/9/2009 9:02:39 PM] Saya (Shards/Madlax) [<3 Kim]: I don't get spies, spies imply I would reward them :D
[7/9/2009 9:03:03 PM] Dartship: well, you rewarded Rok ;)
[7/9/2009 9:03:10 PM] Saya (Shards/Madlax) [<3 Kim]: no, not me
[7/9/2009 9:03:13 PM] Saya (Shards/Madlax) [<3 Kim]: griaxe did[/spoil]

Two: you said that Blood dropped the alliance before they declared war (will find the post later) before the rest of the council even knew about it.

So unless you deleted that post (or my memory is foggy) you showed that you had little loyalty to ZE at the end, even willing to betray them to newfound enemies in Blood that you knew about before the rest of us did.

lord rok

One (a convo I had with Shards about spying and spies in general):

[spoil][7/9/2009 9:02:39 PM] Saya (Shards/Madlax) [<3 Kim]: I don't get spies, spies imply I would reward them :D
[7/9/2009 9:03:03 PM] Dartship: well, you rewarded Rok ;)
[7/9/2009 9:03:10 PM] Saya (Shards/Madlax) [<3 Kim]: no, not me
[7/9/2009 9:03:13 PM] Saya (Shards/Madlax) [<3 Kim]: griaxe did[/spoil]

Two: you said that Blood dropped the alliance before they declared war (will find the post later) before the rest of the council even knew about it.

So unless you deleted that post (or my memory is foggy) you showed that you had little loyalty to ZE at the end, even willing to betray them to newfound enemies in Blood that you knew about before the rest of us did.

hmm, i dont know what shards was talking about... really... i never spied, i always hated spies, and i was more than loyal to our tribe... i would do anything for old ZE, but as said, when i left it wasnt what it was some time ago...

and about BLOOD, i was angry because they declared on us, but if u look at this matter from their view u will see why they did it...
this is tribal wars! if they wouldnt attack ZE they would slowly die of inactivity in their SW corner of the world

DeletedUser

lrod rock and dart..i see both sides of this coin..dart you were in a tribe with me...you know how we felt about ZE. however lord rok if ZE had this much fear of nova they whould have talked to their southern neighbors rather than try to fight them. and by that i am refering to oasis, F-ME, and DAD! between them and odin and maybe RES we could hve put a wall that nova wouldnt have cracked, sadly my big mouth murdered any chance of that happening. ( you know to what i refer) and shards organized perhaps the single biggest kill attacks in w13 history aimed at one person.

However the leadership of Ze was never willing to talk in good faith with anyone since they beleived that nova had their backs. war-d was tied up so they had nothing to worry about, and then when they did have to worry it was to late...there was no one left to help them.

onto the subject of spies....i had spies in blood nova ze czone war-d and saga. i used my network not to destroy my enemy but to insure i knew what he was planning to do to me and prevent it. spies are a part of the game.

onto leaving in a war. i find leaving in the midst of a war to be distastfull at best..note i didn't say wrong, there are always reasons that are acceptable to leave...i think the action of the few in ZE declaring there war on inso would be just cause and provocation if the players had left immediatly. but waiting until your side is losing is not acceptable, it is cowardace and frankyl would get you tail rimmed in older worlds...some one once said i got 2 things in the world ...my word and my,b**ls i dont break either.

DeletedUser

Would haves, could haves and should haves are all that you all are talking about. This is all in the past and the clock can't be turned back to do things differently. We have all done things we would like to do over and do it better but thats where it stands.
Shake hands and go foward gents and learn from your mistakes.

lord rok

i think the action of the few in ZE declaring there war on inso would be just cause and provocation if the players had left immediatly.
yeah, i have to agree on that...
thats a good point, really, this is only thing i regret, because it shows me as bad member of ZE, as coward, and i cant prove my reasons for staying...
anyway i will try to explain why i waited some time... because i had reason for it, althought many people wont belive me on that...

i had many people in ZE, i wanted to convince at least few of them to go with me and start a new tribe, which would later merge Odin&RES
(i was more than just optimistic, i know)

PS i was thinking about deleting account, so i dont know how is this connected with saving my ass... (i cant prove that as well, i hope u will belive me...)

DeletedUser

Would haves, could haves and should haves are all that you all are talking about. This is all in the past and the clock can't be turned back to do things differently. We have all done things we would like to do over and do it better but thats where it stands.
Shake hands and go foward gents and learn from your mistakes.

very true cyndy. we can not change the past( yet i am still working on it) but we can shape the future.

DeletedUser

lrod rock and dart..i see both sides of this coin..dart you were in a tribe with me...you know how we felt about ZE.

I really, really hate reviving dead threads. But I was on vacation and couldn't reply to this point in particular (I'll let the thread die, I just want to know the answer to this question)

Shrek, what tribe have we ever been in together, and what did we feel about ZE? The only tribes I have ever been in are NAP, SAGA X (in which I was there for such a short amount of time I didn't really have a clue what was going on), ToS, and ZE.

DeletedUser

Well Rok, I totally understand the situation. Dart you are wrong.

I remember the events in ZE very clearly. I even was in ZE playing as *Giedre. I remember ZE was about 90 % inactive= dead clan. Then Kim (Breeze12) spoke to NOVA, one of the closest allies, to spare ZE. NOVA was only going to take top 5 players and noble the rest. Like always Breeze12 caring about the tribe she created, decided to declare on INSO without talking to the full Council (worst move ever). Then Rok left which I totally understand why and agree 100 %. And after all the top 5 ZE players joined NOVA.

DeletedUser

I thought it was your brother who was playing as *Giedre?

and maybe I was thinking of someone else betraying ZE. Maybe it wasn't Rok. I could be wrong, as I said ^_^

DeletedUser

I really, really hate reviving dead threads. But I was on vacation and couldn't reply to this point in particular (I'll let the thread die, I just want to know the answer to this question)

Shrek, what tribe have we ever been in together, and what did we feel about ZE? The only tribes I have ever been in are NAP, SAGA X (in which I was there for such a short amount of time I didn't really have a clue what was going on), ToS, and ZE.

oasis.
+

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None WvBds 25th December 2007 - 02:06:54 0
WvBds NEX 01st January 2008 - 01:07:11 0
NEX None 01st January 2008 - 23:06:45 0
None WvBl 04th January 2008 - 23:06:42 0
WvBl None 19th January 2008 - 01:06:43 0
None WlBl 22nd January 2008 - 03:12:51 0
WlBl None 23rd January 2008 - 03:06:36 0
None NEX 25th January 2008 - 20:06:48 0
None NEX 21st April 2008 - 20:10:37 18,215
NEX NEX-P 17th May 2008 - 19:10:38 43,440
None NEX-P 31st May 2008 - 20:11:36 50,575
NEX-P NEX 01st June 2008 - 17:11:06 50,577
NEX SAGA-X 19th June 2008 - 17:39:22 63,494
None SAGA-X 22nd June 2008 - 08:02:40 63,425
None SAGA-X 22nd June 2008 - 13:35:53 63,425
SAGA-X Oasis. 20th July 2008 - 01:24:43 70,554
Oasis. ZE 13th January 2009 - 16:00:01 203,468

DeletedUser

In case you forgot, ToS merged with VoD (I think). I stayed a little bit after the merge, but didn't like the new changes, and so (along with one of Oasis's leaders and former ToS leader and a few other former ToS members) joined ZE.

I never was truly part of Oasis. ToS was much better in organization, Oasis was honestly just a mess.

And, lest you forget, the TW Stats doesn't include name changes, does it?

DeletedUser

no TW stats does not include name changes. however i was in oasis as were you wether you participated i dont know, what i know is that ZE was not thought of fondly by the tribe.

DeletedUser

Well, according above post. Dart never was in Oasis but only Oasis.

ToS changed name to Oasis. which became academy tribe of Vod(then renamed to Oasis), rest of ToS moved to VoD which became Oasis

Dart never moved to VoD/Oasis

DeletedUser

Well, according above post. Dart never was in Oasis but only Oasis.

ToS changed name to Oasis. which became academy tribe of Vod(then renamed to Oasis), rest of ToS moved to VoD which became Oasis

Dart never moved to VoD/Oasis

oasis and oasis. one was the main tribe one was the academy...still the same tribe.

DeletedUser

Shrek, Oasis. wasn't ToS or close to it. Thus I was never a part of that tribe or had any loyalty towards Oasis. as I did to ZE.

I didn't know a thing about Oasis's ideas on ZE until ZE started an OP on it.