Some one care to explain...everything!

DeletedUser

Well its been almost 2 years since my last login on this game....but i decided to come back and check out what was happening with world 5. So i was just wondering basic details like who is the top tribe/winning? what has happened to old tribes like, TSE, SCI family, VVV Family, PKs and so on? Any quick explaining you can provide would be great.

-Skeletons101

DeletedUser

its simple....

in a few words there are 2 sides.

1: the side with the great warriors, those that spread death in their path. the few and selected ones. those that belong in DEATH.

2: everyone else

:icon_cool:

darkraven9

PKs disbanded with the departure of Nyxx, and was followed shortly after by LrDcONQUEROR. TSE has moved and is moving deeper into the core. DEATH is holding out in various places in the world, made up of some highly skilled players, but metaller is not one of them. :) SCIROS is rotting in the north and mideast, but still strong in the south. V V V is close to conquering the entire north, and consolidating its lands...

There. Digest version.

DeletedUser

SCIROS is rotting in the north and mideast, but still strong in the south.

Calling their brand new 'kick the people we can't defend' strategy 'rotting' isn't very nice. :p
I bet it took wiggy a year to come up with that.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
PKs disbanded with the departure of Nyxx, and was followed shortly after by LrDcONQUEROR. TSE has moved and is moving deeper into the core. DEATH is holding out in various places in the world, made up of some highly skilled players, but metaller is not one of them. :) SCIROS is rotting in the north and mideast, but still strong in the south. V V V is close to conquering the entire north, and consolidating its lands...

There. Digest version.

How can SCI be rotting in the mideast when I am located there!:icon_rolleyes:
I just wish there were a few players who would actualy attack me. I have received several threats but none actualy did anything :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

How can SCI be rotting in the mideast when I am located there!:icon_rolleyes:
This explains why sci is rotting in the Mideast ... I mean, don't you ever wonder where all your tribemates went?

I just wish there were a few players who would actualy attack me. I have received several threats but none actualy did anything :icon_cry:

Don't worry, you will be gone soon too, just a matter of time ... while you wait perhaps you could send some defense to your tribemates and send some nukes to help em out ... oops my bad, all your tribemates were kicked because they weren't able to defend themselves against thousands of nukes without support.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This explains why sci is rotting in the Mideast ... I mean, don't you ever wonder where all your tribemates went?
Since I have only joined SCIROS recently, I wouldn't know where they went. However, there are plenty of people left there :)

Don't worry, you will be gone soon too, just a matter of time ... while you wait perhaps you could send some defense to your tribemates and send some nukes to help em out ... oops my bad, all your tribemates were kicked because they weren't able to defend themselves against thousands of nukes without support.

Since I "left" world 5, I have learned a thing or two. No one is ever done with learning and so I still have things to learn/perfect, but I can laugh at the idea that nearly no one can even time a 150ms train here. Guess most people never had to do that since 1000 nukes will do the trick aswell against a (semi) inactive xD

And to your comments regarding SCI, I tend not to speak so much about tribal affairs. That + like I said, I am new there.

DeletedUser

yes that's what i meant, i'm sorry everyone for being wrong :/

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ooh but i do, I assure you your dismissal.

Hai bicky.

I assure you, no one in my area is good enough to take me down. And I somehow doubt that the attacks from V V V are going to be so hard to deal with :icon_rolleyes: But by all means, anyone, feel free to test it out with a full scale OP.

DeletedUser

I assure you, no one in my area is good enough to take me down. And I somehow doubt that the attacks from V V V are going to be so hard to deal with :icon_rolleyes: But by all means, anyone, feel free to test it out with a full scale OP.

All in good time.
I have a bet that you will destroy and delete this account as you did the previous ones.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No not really, since Its no longer only me playing on the account :) Even IF I would go, the account would still be played by someone :)