Some one care to explain...everything!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How can SCI be rotting in the mideast when I am located there!:icon_rolleyes:
I just wish there were a few players who would actualy attack me. I have received several threats but none actualy did anything :icon_cry:

I see incommings! yay, to bad there are mostly going to one single village :(
VVV, if you really want 760|267, Could you please send another 500 nukes? I know there is no skill in stacking villages but its fun though ^^

DeletedUser

somebody should call their tribe Sidorio :) am reading a book atm and this guy was from roman times and now he's an evil vampirate.. ya i know sounds sad, but i enjoy it :)

How has the world been?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The world hasn't really changed much. Although a few VVV players came to live and send nukes my way ^.^ Got a little over a thousand nukes heading to my village, pointless since its stacked badly (Yeah VVV, you can send more if you want, ODD is nice lol)

gherilla

you can brag how you want , but the important thing is that we are winning ;)

DeletedUser

"Win" can be defined as many things.

In my book winning is:
Gaining new villages. Big or small, enemy, barb or innacitve.
Seeing the daily enoblements and VVV at the top of them 9.5 days out of 10.
Watching ideas go from concepts, to operations to newly gained territory.
A decent activity level from most players.
Seeing cooperation for the better of the tribe and less of the "Me, me, me" players.

If you call "bragging you have learned so much in the last year", stacking 1 village and have a Co-player a win, then good for you. Go buy a trophy and put it on the shelf. When VVV refers to a win, we are talking of the tribe, not individuals. Too bad you don't seem to be able to do the same in SCI. We work for collective goals more so than individual. It is what playing as a team means. I thought jumping to Pks would have taught you that?

Your time is coming. It will be of VVVs choosing when that is, not yours. Trying to goad, boast or quite frankly be as annoying as a slow 6 year year old will do nothing to save you. Do your best to get SCI to stack you now, it may take them awhile for them to open your mails. They seem to do little for their northern brethren less kick once they realize they have lost 75% of their villages.

Good luck, and remember, winning or losing a skirmish does not mean the same of the war. You will be a target regardless of the tribe you reside in.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkraven9

Good post andrew.

I guess my thoughts are...well...we certainly are not losing! :)

DeletedUser

Winning? I don't call capturing a few villages in the last few weeks "winning" lol.

Neither would i....... but losing them over the last few years?

Nothing sci can do to stop the rot now, not when some top players would rather stay top........ :)

DeletedUser

Sci's situation isn't really hard to change. The main issue is that they have been moving towards the same goals constantly. As the situation change, you'll have to adapt.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Win" can be defined as many things.

In my book winning is:
Gaining new villages. Big or small, enemy, barb or innacitve.
Seeing the daily enoblements and VVV at the top of them 9.5 days out of 10.
Watching ideas go from concepts, to operations to newly gained territory.
A decent activity level from most players.
Seeing cooperation for the better of the tribe and less of the "Me, me, me" players.
Okey, if you look at it that way, yes you guys are winning! I wonder if you can win the world though, because at this rate it will take another 5 years to clear up everyone. I hope people haven't mass deleted because they are too bored :icon_surprised:.

If you call "bragging you have learned so much in the last year", stacking 1 village and have a Co-player a win, then good for you. Go buy a trophy and put it on the shelf. When VVV refers to a win, we are talking of the tribe, not individuals. Too bad you don't seem to be able to do the same in SCI. We work for collective goals more so than individual. It is what playing as a team means. I thought jumping to Pks would have taught you that?

I am only "bragging" to get people like yourself to attack me, or atleast I try to annoy them as much as I can. And I am a teamplayer, although I do not show it, and really not to anyone outside the tribe I am in. But you will know of that soon enough.

Your time is coming. It will be of VVVs choosing when that is, not yours. Trying to goad, boast or quite frankly be as annoying as a slow 6 year year old will do nothing to save you. Do your best to get SCI to stack you now, it may take them awhile for them to open your mails. They seem to do little for their northern brethren less kick once they realize they have lost 75% of their villages.
I like to be annoying, like I said above :) I want people to attack me. Like you are all doing right now, you are wasting hundreds of nukes for a village to "make a example" of your teamplay, I just call it stupid. You can get the village at a very high price :D

Good luck, and remember, winning or losing a skirmish does not mean the same of the war. You will be a target regardless of the tribe you reside in.
I know, and I like that :)

@Chingis Khan With some fresh new people in the team things will surely change :D

DeletedUser

Just posting because it is so embarrassing seeing the last post on this forum being on the 23rd of January.