Some people need to grow up

Discussion in 'World 30' started by art-1, Dec 21, 2010.

Share This Page

1. varden7676

varden7676 Non-stop Poster

I believe what parm was reffering to is the overall tribe damage being done.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  2. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Doesn't seem to be war...

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

Don't really know about this one....

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

At war...

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

No war...

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

At war....

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

At war with BH but not Phoenx....

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

Kinda at war but not really :icon_eek:

[SPOIL]
    [/SPOIL]

How about that for inconsistency?

3. varden7676

varden7676 Non-stop Poster

"Behavior is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes" - Emily Dickinson

"Behavior is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes" - Emily Dickinson

4. bnkrmike24

bnkrmike24 Non-stop Poster

haha, I knew this would be understood like this. What I meant was to be sarcastic. Phoenx are good, and we all know it. I was being sarcastic. They didn't do much damage to me personally, but over all. Hell yeah. They are a bunch of good arrogant pricks who I like to play against :)

So, it was understood wrong bro.

5. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

such slander! lol aint no war here, my opinion pay attention to the former and THIS IS MY OPINION you aint even worth a decleration thread thats how much disrespect you have, would spit on my own mother before contemplating war against you, and if such a tribe that i may be associated with declared well id thumbs it up but dudes/dudettess, i think tears and quiting/deleting is gonna happen, no fighting till the last village, you wont and cant cope with what will happen such bs talk makes me excited, why? cause alot of you will give up you aint used to 24/7 pressure day after day, you bleeders <<edit>>get on my nerves

ram wont exist by june and thats been kind, just my own personal prediction, if they are here in july im deleting my account

6. The Red Hot Chili Pepper

The Red Hot Chili Pepper Still Going Strong

IMO, and indeed, most players opinion, RAM are in a multi-front war with BH family and Phoenx. Everyone seems to know and understand that, except RAM....
    Hunch: Karmax is clogging his ears like he is renowned for, and calls these wars "border conflicts" so he can sleep at night.

qft! :p

7. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

There is no contradiction at all.

Mathematics are quite useless in the format that polls have in this game. I am sure you know that there are many many things to consider when doing a poll. What I said mainly, is that it is quite easy to torque a poll. As an exemple, when you vote, you can see what the current result is. That does influence the direction of the vote. It may seem a bit weird, but in a tribe, most people don't follow all the politics/issues/situations everywhere (mostly leaders do). Unless you give all info/risks/etc attached to it, it's totally meaningless. If I add biased questions and directed responses, I'm sure you will understand how worthless it is.

In no way can any poll mean that Karmax is in touch with RAM members and listening to them. Karmax can poll the happiness of RAM as much as he wants, we will see how it goes when the downhill trend start being obvious and visible.

I will find that old poll somewhere on skype :icon_smile:.

8. electricool

electricool Guest

No, I was making the comparison to a game. I was trying to illustrate that in any game, there are requirements to win. Requirements that you cannot fulfill by leaving.

What I meant by final score is that in order to win a game, you need to show ability from the start to the finish. Not a few battles you may have won at the beginning.

The whole world and the tribal wars community. Oh and you, considering you will probably be loud-mouthing over in W54.

No, there were sustained attacks from each side including some operations. The last one was an excellent one at that. One that you wouldn't be able to defend against, let alone with four or five active members sitting several frontline accounts. The defence was also commended by BD, which you may have noticed, if you were not singing loudly about how great Phoenx is, desperate for attention.

BD had only finished a war with TARDIS, were short on troops and patience. You were also helped by RAM.

TARDIS beat a much larger tribe, -O-. They also held up against BD, who were also larger for several months.

You'll probably find my ass is rather clean. BD's members fell inactive, reasons why is irrelevant.

No, that's how you beat a tribe that is already falling. With weak moral, sustained attacks ceases the game to be fun so they quit.

As a matter of fact, I've sat accounts under fire from Phoenx, and I was not impressed. At the end of the day, you're lucky you're fighting a tribe like RAM.

And yes, I am no longer playing irock. I suppose this means I better leave the PnP now, because I don't play the world?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
  9. parmenion

parmenion Guest

t33chr,

bnkrmike24 stated: "Haha yeah, we don't consider phoenx a war.

"We" is a collective or plural pronoun meaning more than one person. In the context used it refers to the tribe RAM. Otherwise the singular word "I" would have been used. I do not see the stats presented as a rebuttal given the above.

noobaxes

That was a lot of fun, nice digging ;)

bnkrmike24

Apologies for the misunderstanding. It can be difficult to pick up on sarcasm or satire when simply relying on linguistics without the benefit of the facial expressions that would give the words nuance :)

Karmax

When I approached you to resolve the Darthpoet issue you advised that you would be willing to come to a reasonable compromise.

I contacted you AFTER receiving a message from Darthpoet advising me that RAM leadership had decided that I should be removed from K55. While talking your lads opened fire. What was I supposed to do? I have the conversation logs to prove this chronology.

At that stage you lads had broken at least half a dozen of my Rules of Engagement. They are not there for decoration or as a scare tactic. They are how I play this game and they are either abided by or enforced.

10. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

I'd rather have you around EC, despite my belief that those who do not play are usually around for the chit chat and not for the essence of the gameplay.
    Your posts most of the time are good to read, even if I do not totally agree with them some times.

I would be scared to read this coming from Parm. Or at least worried. Are you not?

Happy New Year !

11. electricool

electricool Guest

Aww.. thanks Robot. I like your posts too, you have a refreshing sense of humour.

I think I better stop there, before this turns all brokeback mountain. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
  12. Michael Wittman

Michael Wittman Contributing Poster

Yes parm is so scary, or would be if I got scared of players in a game :p. I think its amusing that tsj thinks we will be gone by june. No one has ever managed to do anything other than superficial damage to ram. The traitors were far more effective hurting ram than any attempt by another tribe. Looking at BH from the little experience we have gained fighting them, they are strong on offense and average on defense. This will be fun and I look forward to watching you delete in july tsj. It is good to have confidence though guys.

13. t33chr

t33chr Guest

Parm, Thanks for the lesson in grammar. However, my confusion wasn't in bnkrmike24's post, it was in yours. So you may have more easily cleared it up by using the example in the post I was actually talking about...

My understanding is that 'you' can be used as both singular and collective and this was where I got confused. I took it to be a direct comment towards bnkrmike instead of the tribe as a whole; however, noob and vard addressed the mistake I had made and I understand better now.

Apologies for the confusion...

14. The Red Hot Chili Pepper

The Red Hot Chili Pepper Still Going Strong

Perhaps RAM would rather be seen "getting their asses handed to them by a random tribe they have no diplomacy with" than "losing the war against Phoenx"

Parm? Buddy? Are you surprised? Its Karmax we're dealing with. I wouldn't be surprised if Karmax told them to open fire.
    btw, dont take your frustrations out on poet, hes a soldier, he does as he is told. I sincerely doubt he would attack you of his own accord... I've known him for 4 years. It would be very out of character for him.

But truth be told, I don't know a lot of the situation

15. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

lol :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

lol x 2 :lol:

No robots on that mountain EC. That is probably why things got out of hand :lol:

100% agreed :icon_wink:

robot out

16. I dint see anything in the forums:/ so that's all in a random guessing this isn't even plausible by the means you say. Hell I was near you if there was any mail I would have gotten it too. So r2 and RHCP your thoughts are all wrong.

17. bobbynaked

bobbynaked Guest

I think you might be taking this a bit seriously then. Go have a picnic or something, it might give a needed reality check.

We don't have any quitters in RAM. They all moved over to Escape. :lol:

I wouldn't go buying a bunch of PP then!

18. jakeeboy

jakeeboy Contributing Poster

May as well delete now then.

well, your 24 hour pressure gave us 60mil ODD, thank you. You gained 5 villages. Congratz. 100% ubs is you. :lol:

19. Pajuno

Pajuno Contributing Poster

Spoken like a true Noob.

Funny, Tardis boasted some great stats after that epic defense they had.. but crumbled soon after.

What are you gonna do when there isnt any more support to replace all that died/is dying? (and gonna die!!)

20. KarmaX

KarmaX Still Going Strong

We still haven't opened our wharehouse for D troops. They are all garrisoned at the moment, and haven't been sent out. Whateva they got now is just a glimpse of it. We were here, we're still here and we're still gonna be here. :p