Some people need to grow up

jakeeboy

There shouldn't be any T-W-C, KBC, Escape, PMP anymore. It just shows that your tribe is not united.

I don't consider myself a traitor and I don't consider RCHP or TY or others as traitors at all. They probably wanted RAM to succeed as much as your so called "loyal" followers.

They just won't jump off the cliff to prove their loyalty when being asked to. Different people, different characters.

Sadly there is still an escape... These guys were always pretty rogue, though I thought guys like mav aka vard was above all this, I still doubt he is as deep in it as the rest of them...

DeletedUser

There shouldn't be any T-W-C, KBC, Escape, PMP anymore. It just shows that your tribe is not united.

I don't consider myself a traitor and I don't consider RCHP or TY or others as traitors at all. They probably wanted RAM to succeed as much as your so called "loyal" followers.

They just won't jump off the cliff to prove their loyalty when being asked to. Different people, different characters.

What cliff is that exactly? The decide cliff they fought so hard against for months? That is now BH.. Are they scared now and run for refuge?? Or are there feelings hurt cuz there idea wasnt listened to? There is no other tribe within ram, no twc no kbc no pmp. Just escape cuz they got pissed at karma and brought sparkles (there old leader) back to try and hijack ram. When ram stood up and said hell no they all got pissed off and went wagging there tails to you. Where u happily accepted them. Plain and simple. They had a plan and it back fired and the disband of both ram and now drift is their last ditch effort to try and cause a civil war within ram. But so far their only followers are there old tribemates from escape! If we find more we will gladly send them ur way!

DeletedUser

Aubree, I have no idea whether this is true or not.

But I do have one thought.

It might be a bit premature to think that all of the ... what did you call them? Ah yes, traitors ... have left RAM. I tend to believe Noob when he says that there are far more in RAM that are still in various stages of discontent, and just haven't left yet.

For whatever reason.

But, again, just a thought. I've been wrong before.

DeletedUser

Thanks for sending them my way. There are plenty of faction in RAM. You will aslo see it sooner than later. :icon_wink:

You will have to see beyond your own nose as the cliff is right in front or everywhere around you.... You better see it before it's too late.

Decide scared??? Really? They were beating you badly and it will just get worse for you guys.

DeletedUser96651

I sure hope so,

Experience & inactivity is not what ram will lack.... I promise u that

APOC W18 ready to join the heat and fight along with RAM.

DeletedUser

Thanks for sending them my way. There are plenty of faction in RAM. You will aslo see it sooner than later. :icon_wink:

You will have to see beyond your own nose as the cliff is right in front or everywhere around you.... You better see it before it's too late.

Decide scared??? Really? They were beating you badly and it will just get worse for you guys.

Decide scared?? No not what i said.. I said that the traitors must be scared cuz they have been fighting decide this whole time, and now that bh are on our heels is when they decide to leave. As far as beating us badly? Hmmm ok.... I dont see that but w/e im not gonna go into that. Its not worth my time i know what i saw.

The cliff being escape? Ya it is around me i see it and am ready to jump off it so to speak! ;)

To Cy: yes there may be more, just how many more? Idk but im sure we all will see sooner rather than later! Im not scared, this is after all tribal wars right? I tell all the traitors to bring it.

DeletedUser

Hehehe, all I have to say is good luck :lol:

Don't worry about us... We are in a much better position than you guys

Some people think that this #1 title makes you able to kill the whole world... Unfortunately for you guys, the bubble will burst at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now, in my own defence: I have instigated nothing beyond an attempt to make karma and the ram council listen to those whom hes so oppressed -- For the sake of falling for arguement, lets say that's Escape, that RAM has so much anxiety. :icon_rolleyes:.

At no point was I in the full attempt to overthrow karma and the backstabbing rammites. (Oh sorry that slipped out...) If I was, why would I so easily allow the discontent found among the "reeks" of RAM be discovered? Surely I would of tried harder then sending generic in-game mails and telling karma openly I hate his policies :icon_eek:. Especially to people I know who are relatively loyal to RAM. Like Laura. Remember his pout? Yeah.... :icon_rolleyes:

It is by your own ignorance that you believe solely "Escape" is the fault of your current rattling. When it is the oppression of speech, opinion and difference in thoughts that you refuse to acknowledge that bleed and wiggle their way out of the crushing hold on the throats of your fellow RAM. Thus is why the "Escape" have left, because they have some "wisdom", and the "balls" to stand up to this form of oppression. It is not a fact of the military or political circumstances, but that of the morality of situation it self!

[spoil]
Ex: How many posts and threads are still deleting within the RAM forums? More then I care to count.
[/spoil]

But lets agree to your 2nd point, aubree, Using a person as a 'figure head' is nothing new (Ie: Me. After all, I'm very vocal). Your selfish disregard of a legitimate ally however, is why the frustration continued to build, and why your having such...difficulty at the moment. It is not because "Mr.Sparkles isn't in charge, we quit", it is because ultimately, "karma is an idiot." :icon_wink:. Your irrationallity, along with naked's, is quickly making you one as well. (Oops. Sorry again. That slipped out)

As to the rest of your flawed arguments? I will allow you to continue to speak. Your own hypocrisy and ignorance is far more effective arguement then I could possibly muster.

Happy Holidays!
-Spyke

KarmaX

Victory is never certain. RAM fighting PHOENX and DECIDE didn't mean that we're jumping off a cliff. Since we made that decision, you bailed out and have randomly tried to cause internal problems in RAM along with others. You call me arrogant, yet you fail to see and are blinded that what differences could have been made if there was no internal problems that you have lead to cause.

Yes, RAM is the most hated tribe, and why is it the most hated? Why isn't other small tribes who aren't even in the top list hated, who has crappiest players and crappiest duke running it? Obvious answer is that they are not in the top ranks.

PHOENX and LOEN are on the WEST side of RAM, DECIDE/BH are in the North and LEGION to our North East and East being the Rim. Having a war with rest of the tribes that border us, and in the same time having an internal problems, we RAM have held it for a long time and we will hold it in coming future too, and repeating it again by saying that what outcome would've been made if you didn't bail out.

A civil war is hard, and yes it is sad and it hurts too coz any rebels that govt. kills during the civil war are the citizens too, and leaves a situation do or die. Thanks for causing so many problems and being blind not seeing what you could have done instead of trying a jihad!

DeletedUser

The result would have been exactly the same if I had stayed... I'm not superman and I don't think I can take the world on my own (unlike you). I still think diplomacy is an important factor at this stage of the game.

Don't blame RAM's fall on me because YOU lead it where it is.

jakeeboy

The result would have been exactly the same if I had stayed... I'm not superman and I don't think I can take the world on my own (unlike you). I still think diplomacy is an important factor at this stage of the game.

Don't blame RAM's fall on me because YOU lead it where it is.

I think the result would have been very different. The escape guys would have had RHCP and spyker to rally behind far less prominent figures as yourself. Not to mention the 800+ villages you have. (I know what I said but I have seen you have improved greatly since the TWC PMP war. As have I). Had you been fighting the way you are now I believe Phoenx would be in far worse shape then they already are. We also wouldn't have anything to worry about in our backline. Plus these traitors would be quite easy to take out if you weren't there, being so big in the area.

MR.MR

I sure hope so,

Experience & inactivity is not what ram will lack.... I promise u that

I am going to go out on a limb here, and welcome concrete back to World 30. A w6 player that also plays for Apoc in w18, that doesn't leave a long list to guess from, at least that I am aware of. Combined with a recent drop-off in activity in both w6 and w18 on your accounts (granted w18 is so close to being closed), leads me to guess you behind this account/new player for Aldion. Would you be willing to confirm/deny, if even by PM?

On a side note, as I have enjoyed investigating central theories lately, and noticing this being kinda overlooked, I want to bring extra attention to this specific part of the above quote.

With w18 almost at a close (as soon as you guys are finished removing Socolofi), is this to be understood that the players from w18 (soon without large accounts) will be migrating to several RAM accounts? If this is true, I raise the following few questions:

1) Who orchestrated this?

2) Considering that Karma/Mike/Etc hold the keys to the kingdom (aka control over the pw's of dead accounts (and this is not an accusation of cheating in any way)), I will assume that the answer to #1 has a lot to do with them. That leads to question two- beyond simply plugging activity holes with what I would assume are skilled players, is this not simply a move to place more players that would hold loyalty to Karma and co on RAM accounts to better have control over the tribe?

And ultimately, it warrants a welcome to/back to w30 to all those joining.

DeletedUser

It has always been the case and there is nothing new here. :icon_wink:

Very interesting story though.

DeletedUser

Asa, you have officially piqued my interest. I hope to hear more from Aldion (Concrete?) on the matter.

DeletedUser

You add the 2 BH tribes together, they would be the number one tribe. RAM itself is number one by ranking only because the stats chose a single tribe. BH and Decide merging created a huge family of 2 tribes far stronger than RAM/DRIFT/D2.

The 2 BH tribes

Pts- 502.856.301
Plyrs- 90
APP-5.587.292

RAM/DRIFT/D2

Pts- 388.234.733
Plyrs- 108
APP- 3.594.766

BH is a monster, a force soon to be reckoned with. Rank doesnt create hatred. Hate is created by action, not rank.

DeletedUser

action should be forgiven? this is the stupidity of one person... hasnt that one said person pain enough for this said action? hell im sure BH wants to fight RAM at RAM peck of power... because if RAM isnt at there, then they should all jsut amke up... BH vs RAM is supposed to be the biggest and world changeing... why the hell is RAM haveing internal issues? well someone made a choice that some one didnt agree with. the said someone didnt listen to the one who is causeing the internal issue. the said someone who has soemthing against teh said leader should just make a mends and the said leader should just mail the said player saying he knows hes made a mistake and really needs the player who lefts help... thats how i see it.

DeletedUser

Not sure the said leader would agree with the said player on how to fix the situation. The said player would probably use drastic measures that the said leader would never agree to.

That being said, the said leader thinks he has everything under control while the said player thinks it's a total mess. Not really easy to find a common ground.

It was never said, however, that the said needed action would be an easy thing to do. The said leader will have to use a lot of creativity to find a solution other than "We will fight YOU ALL!"

Not easy indeed. A lot of thinking outside the box, to be said correctly.

DeletedUser

wellthe said leader has a friend that is willing to help and i hope that the said person who left is willing to maybe make a plan of action with the other two ? comman ground can always be found if they both want a brighter tomorrow for the same path... i think the said leader would be willing to hear out the said guy in SKYPE with the said friend that is willing to help mend teh friendship and tribe:) if that makes sense lol

MR.MR

wellthe said leader has a friend that is willing to help and i hope that the said person who left is willing to maybe make a plan of action with the other two ? comman ground can always be found if they both want a brighter tomorrow for the same path... i think the said leader would be willing to hear out the said guy in SKYPE with the said friend that is willing to help mend teh friendship and tribe:) if that makes sense lol

It would make a great deal more sense if you were to use names instead of "the said leader" "a friend" "said person who left" etc, etc,

DeletedUser

they target consumer understands what i mean and that all im seting out to do:p im sure you know who im talking about and can plug names in yourself.