Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser

Um no actually its not ram that is disbanding ram. Its actually escape that is. Both times! And i say that cuz im sure escape had a hand in it the first time as well, just like this time. Remember the word i used its called traitors. Yup sure did and there all in your tribe so um have fun with them! :icon_rolleyes:

1.) The TW administration staff stated that no one on w30 had the same IP address as the log-in attacker, and no IP router was used. Hence: Its quite litterally impossible for an "Escapee" to be "in" on the attack.

And if I remember correctly, it was these so called "traitors" that got to tribe to remain "calm" and "get back together", didn't they?

2) Varden is not affiliated with Escape in any function. He plays Mavfan, a RAM account. And has no ties to Escape. He has stated his desire to protect his friends in the event of conflict, but he will not do so at the expense of RAM.

2b) You state that "Escape" (Axes included) is a batch of traitors for the sole purpose of they have left RAM? When has been taking efforts against oppression been considered a traitorious act? And have Escape turned around and attacked RAM? If they TRUELY sought a civil war, would not several accounts be under fire currently?

Again -- As I stated while I was within RAM, you are all blind. Lost in your own state of delirium. There are few efforts to allow you to escape this tragedy, and many, if not all, of those paths have been expended. A true, competent, leadership would admit to its mistakes and work to solve all of its previous problems. It is by incomptence, and ignorance that Karma has failed to. And don't even get me started on the "sheep" he herds...

3)Being within RAM is not a bad thing. Not at all --- I admire peoples courage and tenacity to the end, and their desire to "become" one of the best. However, defending it, its choices, and its leadership is unvariably incorrect. RAM is unmoralistic, decietful, underhanded and poorly organized as a central tribe, hardly worth the rank it currently holds. Under a different "leadership" this path of sin may be eliminated, as is these so called "traitors" ultimate goal. You, unfortunately, believe it is a fight against Empire, against everything you have worked for on this world. And that by allowing them to exist is a blight against your record and desires to rule this world.

That, ultimately, is were you are wrong, as the "Traitors" goal is to accept the situation, the immediate consequences, and then rapidly adapt to counter the "snapping hydra" that is the BH family. Not follow blindly into their own demise by continueing the loosing fight on multiple fronts.

If BH is to be kept from claiming this world as their own, a counter course of action must begin now. And not later. And RAM can't pull a RAM v. World stunt much longer.
That is the reasoning of these "Traitors". It is a reasoning of acceptance, and logic. Not of blind ignorance.

// End Rant

-Spyke

DeletedUser

Well, I could not have summarized my own toughts any better. Well done Spyke!

DeletedUser

We all have our opinions on what to do and how to do it. So just because i dont agree with you dont me i cant have my opinion and my views of the world.

I say escape are traitors cuz roughly 1-2 months ago u guys tried to secertly take over ram. Your deadline was by the xmas break. U got caught and its not working out for you. Your last ditch effort was the disbandment of drift. Well it didnt work either! So therfore u will be traitors. And btw i know of your other lil plan as well, hows that working out?

I KNOW varden is with escape so please dont try to pull anything over on me. I dont really care if the whole pnp population believes me or not im just telling u i know he is playing the tyw acc cuz im not an idiot. Tell him to go back thru his conversation with blacknight (the drift disbander that he walked thru) and see if he can spot where he screwed up. And to the real mavfan.... Varden did not directly change your password he had some1 else do it! Ill post that convo when i got more time!

DeletedUser71844

I'm happy that people admire me so much that they still implement my methods in this world.
You guys love me so much that you blindly follow my footsteps - attempting to go where no man (minus me) has been.

This is the, what... Third time this has happened in the world?

I've learned to accept that disbanding the enemy tribe is a legitimate part of war. The only thing that I dislike is the loss of memories that were in the forums. Fortunately most of DRIFT's forums were shared with RAM, so hopefully it should still be there.

Did this action merit a thread? Probably not, but don't lament for too long over it.

That is because you are a true tactician. However the average simpleton of W30 may perceive this tactic, it is actually, like you said, a war tactic.

Now someone else has used that tactic on DRIFT. You will get people coming in here and trying to cushion the blow.
But guys, I speak from experience of this happening to me and doing it. And let me tell you the horrifying truth...
[SPOIL]It is never the same. [/SPOIL]

Now is anyone interested in buying 'How to cope with disbanding' written by SFC?

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

Well, I could not have summarized my own toughts any better. Well done Spyke!
Spyke for president ! :lol:

(no, no, not you SFC!! Neva! :lol: )

DeletedUser71844

R2 don't you know that the President is just a figurehead?

Haven't you played MGS4? :icon_razz:

The people who really pull the strings (me) make sure that the common folk (you) THINK that you are making decisions. When really, the subliminal plants I have put in coerce your subconscious mind into making that decision long before your conscious mind has even contemplated an answer.

You are all in the palm of my hand. You just think that you are actually making the decisions around here. Or your President does :p

Michael Wittman

actually i think you will see drift more active than ever now

DeletedUser

We all have our opinions on what to do and how to do it. So just because i dont agree with you dont me i cant have my opinion and my views of the world.

I say escape are traitors cuz roughly 1-2 months ago u guys tried to secertly take over ram. Your deadline was by the xmas break. U got caught and its not working out for you. Your last ditch effort was the disbandment of drift. Well it didnt work either! So therfore u will be traitors. And btw i know of your other lil plan as well, hows that working out?

I KNOW varden is with escape so please dont try to pull anything over on me. I dont really care if the whole pnp population believes me or not im just telling u i know he is playing the tyw acc cuz im not an idiot. Tell him to go back thru his conversation with blacknight (the drift disbander that he walked thru) and see if he can spot where he screwed up. And to the real mavfan.... Varden did not directly change your password he had some1 else do it! Ill post that convo when i got more time!

Please brief us on the new plans cause nobody is aware of what you're talking about. We don't really care who did what to who. I enjoy being a traitor and so be it. If you got a problem with that, you know what you have to do, right?

You can post all evidences of "treachery" as you'd like. Nobody cares and we won't lose sleep over it.

DeletedUser

1) Again. You are wrong. It was a method to gain attention to an ultimate goal -- I believe RHCP had repeated multiple times on the RAM forums that an "overthrow" of the RAM government was a last resort...? And even if such was required to occur it would be done with as little promulgation as possible...? Your reasoning of treachery is merely by the presumption that this effort would be counter-productive and not in the sight of RAMs ultimate well being. Like I said before, your views are flawed by a concept of Empire.

Please reason with yourself, and try again.

2) Varden is not in Escape. I have no idea how to prove this other then his lack of presence?

As to Varden's threat in the defense of Ty, that is only in the course of hostility between RAM / Escape. I hear Axes and RHCP are still open to a diplomatic course if RAM doesn't plug its ears and go "LALALALAALALAALA!!! WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"... Otherwise, RAM plans to make the first move, doesn't it?

3) I did not call you an idiot. I called you ignorant. Difference.

4) The DRIFT disband was on no agenda of Escape's, nor was sponsored, or known, by any of its members. This was not thier doing. Please don't try and blame them for all of your troubles... Instead, accept it as RAM's inability to control it's member base.

5) I have another lil' plan? Oh please due to tell! I didn't know I was part of any planning!

//End Rant

Spyke for president ! :lol:

(no, no, not you SFC!! Neva! :lol: )

If voted for president, I promise to install laws for all attractive women to wear short mini skirts!

And something about helping the economy, but who cares bout that :icon_rolleyes:

-Spyke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Again. You are wrong. It was a method to gain attention to an ultimate goal -- I believe RHCP had repeated multiple times on the RAM forums that an "overthrow" of the RAM government was a last resort...?

You attempted to change RAM to how you wanted it to be, and I feel as though you had no right to do so. You were a new member playing a dying account(poorly) who got too big for his britches and was given second and third chances to change your attitude; but unfortunately you continued to connive behind the scenes to implement tribe changes that you wanted, and your methods were too frank and too drastic. We tolerated it for way longer than a lot of members could handle but ultimately discovered that you were ridiculously pompous, child-like, condescending and disrespectful when you didn't get your way. It wasn't your place to force your opinions and tactics on to us and when we rejected the radical changes you wanted to implement, you pouted and threw tantrums. The fact that you had any type of plan to overthrow RAM goes to show that you are a traitor.

Spyker92 said:
And even if such was required to occur it would be done with as little promulgation as possible...? Your reasoning of treachery is merely by the presumption that this effort would be counter-productive and not in the sight of RAMs ultimate well being. Like I said before, your views are flawed by a concept of Empire.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them wrong. Perhaps you feel you tactics are better. Things can be interpreted in tones of different ways and to declare your right does nothing but make you look like a pompous close minded fool.

spyker92 said:
Varden is not in Escape. I have no idea how to prove this other then his lack of presence?

He left his account in RAM, he disbanded Drift and invited a people from outside RAM into RAM chat among other things. Hopefully he gets an account in Escape, because he's not gonna get another one in RAM.

spyker92 said:
As to Varden's threat in the defense of Ty, that is only in the course of hostility between RAM / Escape. I hear Axes and RHCP are still open to a diplomatic course if RAM doesn't plug its ears and go "LALALALAALALAALA!!! WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"... Otherwise, RAM plans to make the first move, doesn't it?

You and your friends disband drift, admit to have plans to overthrow RAM, invite phoenx, loen and BH members to our chat, steal sat accounts, pull front line support, and you want diplomacy? :lol: if RAM gives you diplomacy I will leave and attack you by myself. For the record Spyke, what w30 account to you play?

spyker92 said:
4) The DRIFT disband was on no agenda of Escape's, nor was sponsored, or known, by any of its members. This was not thier doing. Please don't try and blame them for all of your troubles... Instead, accept it as RAM's inability to control it's member base.

100% BS. Varden is back on Ty. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. He did it and is now on an account in Escape.

Spyke said:
5) I have another lil' plan? Oh please due to tell! I didn't know I was part of any planning!
You were trying to create unrest between Legion and RAM, and you were also trying to get an account in Legion. Unfortunately for you, Cdogg likes me and Aubree more than you.

apyker92 said:
If voted for president, I promise to install laws for all attractive women to wear short mini skirts!
Not funny. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You attempted to change RAM to how you wanted it to be, and I feel as though you had no right to do so.

If a member in a tribe, knows that it's tribe is doing wrong, and is truly loyal to his fellow members, it is his responsibility to change it. Following blindly the one man in charge, KarmaX is a bad choice.

You were a new member playing a dying account(poorly)

As a matter of fact, I was sitting the lmawii account. Because no one in RAM wanted to sit the account, including you , Spyke, RHCP and I were sitting the account. But we have busy lives, Red and I were in the middle of exams, and Spyke doesn't tend to play into unsociable hours. Meaning hundreds of attacks were untagged, and too hard for anyone to defend.

who got too big for his britches and was given second and third chances to change your attitude; but unfortunately you continued to connive behind the scenes to implement tribe changes that you wanted, and your methods were too frank and too drastic.

KarmaX refuse to stand down. Our methods had to be drastic. I can give you plenty of historical examples were a coup d'état has benefited the general population.

We tolerated it for way longer than a lot of members could handle but ultimately discovered that you were ridiculously pompous, child-like, condescending and disrespectful when you didn't get your way.

Shall we show everyone your skype messages? :lol: No, I think we better not.

It wasn't your place to force your opinions and tactics on to us and when we rejected the radical changes you wanted to implement, you pouted and threw tantrums.

Radical changes? The only thing we really wanted to change was the leadership. Other than that, we would have honoured our war decelerations and everything else.

The fact that you had any type of plan to overthrow RAM goes to show that you are a traitor.

Again, no one wanted to overthrow RAM. We only wanted to overthrow KarmaX

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them wrong. Perhaps you feel you tactics are better. Things can be interpreted in tones of different ways and to declare your right does nothing but make you look like a pompous close minded fool.

No, it is quite evident that RAM is heading off a cliff. Our criticism was not specious. Throwing RAM into a war with Phoenx and DECIDE was a bad choice. RAM, had it concentrated its efforts just on Phoenx, probably would have defeated them by now. To any adept tactition, it is not a matter of perception, only truth. The consquences are already quite vivid. RAM is now the most hated tribe in the world... any diplomacy you now try to make will be blown out of the water. You have lost your rank 1 spot. You have distracted attention away from W30's biggest threat - BH.

He left his account in RAM, he disbanded Drift and invited a people from outside RAM into RAM chat among other things. Hopefully he gets an account in Escape, because he's not gonna get another one in RAM.

You and your friends disband drift,

It wasn't our own doing. As Spyke said, the person who did it did not share an IP with anyone who played this world. Or else Mavfan would be banned.

admit to have plans to overthrow RAM,

Correction - overthrow KarmaX.

invite phoenx, loen and BH members to our chat,

Your fault for not following any protocol when tribe members leave. And only Slates and escape were invited.

DeletedUser79042

You got all male BH players vote!!! (no need for beer consumption to agree to that! :lol: )

Just make sure you keep this promise of yours, or else ... :axemen:

robot aus :xmas wink:

KarmaX

If a member in a tribe, knows that it's tribe is doing wrong, and is truly loyal to his fellow members, it is his responsibility to change it. Following blindly the one man in charge, KarmaX is a bad choice.

As a matter of fact, I was sitting the lmawii account. Because no one in RAM wanted to sit the account, including you , Spyke, RHCP and I were sitting the account. But we have busy lives, Red and I were in the middle of exams, and Spyke doesn't tend to play into unsociable hours. Meaning hundreds of attacks were untagged, and too hard for anyone to defend.

KarmaX refuse to stand down. Our methods had to be drastic. I can give you plenty of historical examples were a coup d'état has benefited the general population.

Radical changes? The only thing we really wanted to change was the leadership. Other than that, we would have honoured our war decelerations and everything else.

No, it is quite evident that RAM is heading off a cliff. Our criticism was not specious. Throwing RAM into a war with Phoenx and DECIDE was a bad choice. RAM, had it concentrated its efforts just on Phoenx, probably would have defeated them by now. To any adept tactition, it is not a matter of perception, only truth. The consquences are already quite vivid. RAM is now the most hated tribe in the world... any diplomacy you now try to make will be blown out of the water. You have lost your rank 1 spot. You have distracted attention away from W30's biggest threat - BH.

It wasn't our own doing. As Spyke said, the person who did it did not share an IP with anyone who played this world. Or else Mavfan would be banned.

Correction - overthrow KarmaX.

Your fault for not following any protocol when tribe members leave. And only Slates and escape were invited.

Just grow Up EC. Everyone has their time and I well know that you all know that this is the best time for you to create trouble when I am busy. Christmas is very hard for me to even log in, and therefore your plans to mess with RAM during this time. I'm sure you know by now that even if I am busy I have guys who can cover my back. Do what you can for next 2 days, after that you're in deep trouble. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol mick is a fail:p defending is all they can do now then when they run out of defence RAM will well RAM through them

DeletedUser

It's not his responsibility or his place. He was a new member over-stepping his bounds. This is a game and Spyke wanted to turn it into s business.

ElectricCool said:
As a matter of fact, I was sitting the lmawii account. Because no one in RAM wanted to sit the account, including you

I sat Lmwaii a few times and did what I could. At the time when I sat it it was a player-less account with 3k plus incoming, all untagged. Not much i can do there unless I make a day of it,

ElectricCool said:
Spyke, RHCP and I were sitting the account. But we have busy lives, Red and I were in the middle of exams, and Spyke doesn't tend to play into unsociable hours. Meaning hundreds of attacks were untagged, and too hard for anyone to defend.
Played poorly. My point exactly.

ElectricCool said:
Did you ever stop tp think that you were a small minority of the tribe trying to force changes on people? Why would Karma step down after the tribe gave him a vote of confidence? Sounds like a sore loser to me. If you don't like the way a tribe is run, feel free to leave, but the backstabbing and the parting shots and all that trash isn't nessacery.

ElectricCool said:
These have nothing to do with each other. Maybe I'm crude and use some words you don't like, but that has nothing to do with my opinion of Spyke.

ElectricCool said:
BS! You wanted Karma out, you wanted drift disbanded and for us to RAM them, better timed op as well as a laundry list of of other things. [/quote]

ElectricCool said:
Yeah, and no one else in RAM but you and your tween buddies wanted that. Where did it get you? What account do you play again? :lol:

ElectricCool said:
No, it is quite evident that RAM is heading off a cliff. Our criticism was not specious. Throwing RAM into a war with Phoenx and DECIDE was a bad choice.
Who threw them into wars? Both of those tribes declared on RAM.

ElectricCool said:
RAM, had it concentrated its efforts just on Phoenx, probably would have defeated them by now. To any adept tactition, it is not a matter of perception, only truth.
Oh, so we should've ignored the Decide declaration and just them attack with no retaliation? I'm ghlad you don't run the tribes because thats probably the worst idea I ever heard.

ElectricCool said:
The consquences are already quite vivid. RAM is now the most hated tribe in the world... any diplomacy you now try to make will be blown out of the water. You have lost your rank 1 spot. You have distracted attention away from W30's biggest threat - BH.

ElectricCool said:
Varden gave his account away and instructed the new owner to disband RAM.

ElectricCool said:
It's our fault that you invited people into the RAM chat? :icon_rolleyes: Sorry for thinking that perhaps you'd be grown up enough to have common courtesy. And there were members of LoEN, Phoenx, BH and Escape invited to the chat. You're not better than a child teasing another kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

It's our fault that you invited people into the RAM chat? :icon_rolleyes: Sorry for thinking that perhaps you'd be grown up enough to have common courtesy. And there were members of LoEN, Phoenx, BH and Escape invited to the chat. You're not better than a child teasing another kid.

Oh please, your chat is as dry as an old grannys...well, yeah. Why you're complaining about it, I don't know. Simple prevention...boot the players who leave your tribe? :icon_neutral:

Don't put shit on others when, in all fairness, most people would've done much worse

bnkrmike24

Oh please, your chat is as dry as an old grannys...well, yeah. Why you're complaining about it, I don't know. Simple prevention...boot the players who leave your tribe? :icon_neutral:

Don't put shit on others when, in all fairness, most people would've done much worse

Hey, if i knew that RAM chat would be more live then W30 chat. I would've added you guys long ago. But what happened there was little children spamming another tribe's old chat and thinking they are really clever... :lol: