Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser

Oh please, your chat is as dry as an old grannys...well, yeah. Why you're complaining about it, I don't know. Simple prevention...boot the players who leave your tribe? :icon_neutral:

Don't put shit on others when, in all fairness, most people would've done much worse

Y'all are incapable of accepting personal responsibility. Just because we left someone in a chat (solely because the only player capable of removing people from the chat was away for the day), does not make it our fault that someone(s) chose to be childish and spam and troll our chat. It is their fault for posting and inviting people. Man up instead or arguing points that are as nominal as this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You attempted to change RAM to how you wanted it to be, and I feel as though you had no right to do so. You were a new member playing a dying account(poorly) who got too big for his britches and was given second and third chances to change your attitude; but unfortunately you continued to connive behind the scenes to implement tribe changes that you wanted, and your methods were too frank and too drastic. We tolerated it for way longer than a lot of members could handle but ultimately discovered that you were ridiculously pompous, child-like, condescending and disrespectful when you didn't get your way. It wasn't your place to force your opinions and tactics on to us and when we rejected the radical changes you wanted to implement, you pouted and threw tantrums. The fact that you had any type of plan to overthrow RAM goes to show that you are a traitor.

Go back and read. I explained this, and why you are wrong in your presumption, before.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them wrong. Perhaps you feel you tactics are better. Things can be interpreted in tones of different ways and to declare your right does nothing but make you look like a pompous close minded fool.

Just remember, if you consider me a close minded fool, then you must be [Insert Profanity]

He left his account in RAM, he disbanded Drift and invited a people from outside RAM into RAM chat among other things. Hopefully he gets an account in Escape, because he's not gonna get another one in RAM.

100% BS. Varden is back on Ty. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. He did it and is now on an account in Escape.

Contridiction. Thus you prove my point, your assuming Varden is in Escape -- He is not. Don't lie to yourself and flame :icon_rolleyes:

You and your friends disband drift, admit to have plans to overthrow RAM, invite phoenx, loen and BH members to our chat, steal sat accounts, pull front line support, and you want diplomacy? :lol: if RAM gives you diplomacy I will leave and attack you by myself. For the record Spyke, what w30 account to you play?

Regardless of your interpretation of past events, if RAM is to survive in any form you need to put away your pride, arrogance, and again your sense of Empire, and not act like the spoiled child that wants everything his way! Surely you can understand that. You keep saying I'm one after all :icon_rolleyes:

Additionally, we didn't do the RAM chat stunt. That was Vard, and he is not Escape. Niether 'am I, now that I think of it. So point your fingers somewhere else thank you.

You were trying to create unrest between Legion and RAM, and you were also trying to get an account in Legion. Unfortunately for you, Cdogg likes me and Aubree more than you.

Really? Your about as gullible as a squirrel after his nuts! You'll believe anything for a convieant truth! --- Why would I say anything seemingly even remotely significant in the RAM chat for any other reason to watch you believe my lies? :lol: It's very entertaining.

//End Rant

-Spyke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go back and read. I explained this, and why you are wrong in your presumption, before.
Nope, I'm good. My perception of these events are pretty clear and nothing you say will make me think better of you or your actions.

Spyker92 said:
Just remember, if you consider me a close minded fool, then you must be down right retarded.
Just because you use big words, write eloquently and are condescending to people does make you open-minded. The fact that you tell people their perceptions are flawed or wrong proves my point. Different people see things different ways and for you to cast their opinions aside and insult their intellect proves that you are close minded. Also, I thought you guys were better than me; yet here you are slinging insults at me.

Spyker92 said:
Contridiction. Thus you prove my point, your assuming Varden is in Escape -- He is not. Don't lie to yourself and flame :icon_rolleyes:
He's no longer on Mavfan and he pulled his stunts. He paid for Ty's premium when they co-played and said if anyone threatened Escape he'd leave to co-play Ty again.

Spyker92 said:
Regardless of your interpretation of past events, if RAM is to survive in any form you need to put away your pride, arrogance, and again your sense of Empire, and not act like the spoiled child that wants everything his way!

Why should anyone take your advice? What have you ever accomplished?

I'm not acting like a spoiled child, I'm acting like someone whos tired of tweeny bullshit. Take your drama and go away, you don't even have an account. This is all you have, attempting to get a rise outta me. You are nothing more than a troll.

Spyker92 said:
Additionally, we didn't do the RAM chat stunt. That was Vard, and he is not Escape. Niether 'am I, now that I think of it. So point your fingers somewhere else thank you.
Oh, is that why Ty invited everyone and not Vard? And you are escape. You argue in support of them, you are friends with them, You are them.

Spyker92 said:
Really? Your about as gullible as a squirrel after his nuts! You'll believe anything for a convieant truth! --- Why would I say anything seemingly even remotely significant in the RAM chat for any other reason to watch you believe my lies? :lol: It's very entertaining.
I don't believe your shit, but I know you inquired about getting one, and unfortunately, thanks to me and Aubree, it's not gonna happen. You have a very loud mouth and it hasn't done anything but blabber your plans and whine about Karma. Get a W30 account so I can rim you when I'm done with Ty and Red.

DeletedUser

I hope you try me too along the way. :icon_wink:

It will be quite fun to see you guys make new enemies... And adding them up to the already long list.

DeletedUser

pshh noob(puts finger on your lips) this is all secret! no one knows we have a long list!... quiet!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Y'all are incapable of accepting personal responsibility. Just because we left someone in a chat (solely because the only player capable of removing people from the chat was away for the day), does not make it our fault that someone(s) chose to be childish and spam and troll our chat. It is their fault for posting and inviting people. Man up instead or arguing points that are as nominal as this.

Boo-hoo!! Cry me a river, mr. timberlake. No one gives a care. So a couple of youngsters mucked up your skype chat, in a fairly unprofessional manner. What does it cost you to just leave the chat, and invite your proper members to a new chat?? Is that too hard of a thinking process? make sure you dont invite people that dont belong there next time...

Now, as for someone to be carrying on as you have the last few pages... Sounds like you are upset that someone messed up your SKYPE chat. Did you hear even half of those complaints from me when you took over and thoroughly destroyed a Phoenx account? An actual investment, (almost two years) cost someone money, (premium), lied and cheated your way into it in the first place, and then boasted about it in many different forums?

What grounds do you have to stand on to point yur finger at anyone in such a manner? Just who do you think you are? I can tell you what i see.. a lying hypocrite. I just thought i would throw the actions performed upon a scale if you will.

You tell me which deed was worse, and then wonder why you are crying like the little whiney drama queen you are.

DeletedUser

Boo-hoo!! Cry me a river, mr. timberlake.

You been listening to him lately Paj?

No one gives a care. So a couple of youngsters mucked up your skype chat, in a fairly unprofessional manner. What does it cost you to just leave the chat, and invite your proper members to a new chat?? Is that too hard of a thinking process? make sure you dont invite people that dont belong there next time...

Your right, it would've probably been easier to start a new one. We didn't invite anyone who didn't belong, a couple of our members when rogue and upon leaving invited enemies into the chat.

Now, as for someone to be carrying on as you have the last few pages... Sounds like you are upset that someone messed up your SKYPE chat. Did you hear even half of those complaints from me when you took over and thoroughly destroyed a Phoenx account? An actual investment, (almost two years) cost someone money, (premium), lied and cheated your way into it in the first place, and then boasted about it in many different forums?

Here where I see a major difference between my actions and the actions of the players in and associated with Escape. I may have destroyed the account, but nowhere do I say I was in the right, and the only thing I say remotely close to that is that it's partially your fault for giving me the PW in the first place.

What grounds do you have to stand on to point yur finger at anyone in such a manner? Just who do you think you are? I can tell you what i see.. a lying hypocrite. I just thought i would throw the actions performed upon a scale if you will.
My problem is not as much with their actions as it is with their justification of their actions.

You tell me which deed was worse, and then wonder why you are crying like the little whiney drama queen you are.

I'm not ridiculous enough to believe what I did was better. But I was straight-forward about it, and owned up to my actions even though I found them funny.

DeletedUser

There are things much worse than having fun in a skype conversation. Going all offended in public doesn't make you look very good and 99 % of people couldn't care less, including those who were in it.

Get over it at some point???? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bobbynaked said:
Here where I see a major difference between my actions and the actions of the players in and associated with Escape. I may have destroyed the account, but nowhere do I say I was in the right, and the only thing I say remotely close to that is that it's partially your fault for giving me the PW in the first place.

off topic slightly but I seriously laughed my ass off on that remark....

DeletedUser

There are things much worse than having fun in a skype conversation. Going all offended in public doesn't make you look very good and 99 % of people couldn't care less, including those who were in it.

Get over it at some point???? :icon_rolleyes:

I am not offended by anybody's actions or words. I just find you guys to be hypocritical for saying I'm a dirty player, immature, etc, and then you turn around and do the things you've done. All the stunts escape has pulled are no better than what I did. My main point is that atleast I have the balls to stand up, admit it and take my licks. You and Escape instead try to justify it and worm your way out of it. Man up and admit that you've(Escape & friends) have used subterfuge and various underhanded tactics to destroy RAM from within instead or disregarding my points and insulting my character, because that's all you've done. I have no problem having a friendly battle, ask any of the now BH members that I've spoken to in-game or some of the players I tore apart and who are no longer around. My problem with you guys in Escape and Phoenx is that you demand respect but are completely unwilling to give any, perhaps I don't deserve any, but there was never even an inkling of respect from any of you. Now, before you respond with some mantra or cliche about how respect has to be earned, etc, honestly consider what I've said and resad between my bias, because IMO, there is a lot of truth in what I've said.

DeletedUser

Bobby - while I was one invited into your RAM chat, if you'd recall I didn't say a word (nor did anyone else that I saw) until you addressed me directly and called me a slut.

And even then, I didn't respond.

Until you called me a slut again, to prompt me to react.

So you can act all hurt that someone would "spam" your chat, but I just wanted to remind you that everyone was just sitting there quietly until you not once, but twice called me a "slut" in a clear attempt to get some attention.

So why are you all upset, again?

Michael Wittman

Probably mostly from watching spyke pretend he is smart and open minded(biggest joke ever) rofl

I'm sure bobby was just pissed off at the time cy. I missed the whole skype thing but that's ok, we have now seen the limits of what escape can achieve :p

Its just a game guys and its weird to see people going around trying to force their views on others while pretending to understand perspective. And yes I know noob has his own perspective and I have mine. They are only correct views to ourselves and those like minded people we group with. I jst enjoy poking back and forth with noob :p

DeletedUser

Bobby - while I was one invited into your RAM chat, if you'd recall I didn't say a word (nor did anyone else that I saw) until you addressed me directly and called me a slut.
I think I said a little more than that. You still want that greyhound ticket? You seem to forget that your participated in our little event as you said some pretty terrible thing. But you of all people should understand that just because you didn't draw first blood doesn't excuse your actions.

And before you were added to the chat your Escape fan club were doing what they do best- being annoying and antagonistic while whining about how they're being treated.

So you can act all hurt that someone would "spam" your chat, but I just wanted to remind you that everyone was just sitting there quietly until you not once, but twice called me a "slut" in a clear attempt to get some attention.

You can state what you believe, but honestly, you and your posse are the ones who were attention-seeking. You invaded our chat for what reason? From what I inferred it was to create a ruckus and get a rise out of us, so it's quite a joke to accuse me of attention seeking behavior.

So why are you all upset, again?

I'm not mad, I've having fun besting a lawyer at her own game.

And I wasn't upset then either, merely annoyed. it's not like I was fuming mad, and red-faced screaming at my computer. I was actually laughing at some of the ridiculous shit that was being said.

DeletedUser

I'm stating views, not forcing them.

You don't poke me, you throw softballs so I can hit homeruns.

Michael Wittman

In your view ;). Looks different in my view :). I think the key to peace lies in dropping the points of view and meeting on new ground with different views. If both sides compromise their views then both sides will feel they lost something and the seeds are sown for future conflict. So... Since its just a game I do not seek peace with you :)

DeletedUser

Bobby, you misunderstood. I didn't say after you started insulting me that I didn't return fire - all I said was that I didn't say a word in the chat until you started calling me a slut.

Then I just found it amusing to flame you in your chat. I guess I am not amazed that you think you burned me more than I, you - that's just an ego thing. But I'm not sure how you think you kept up with me when at one point you were reduced to "your momma" jokes as comebacks ...

Michael - you should re-read the chat - what else are you going to do during the breaks? I found it hilarious. It was an hour or so of Bobby and I going back and forth slinging insults at each other (as Tomy and I used to do) - for the most part in good fun, except when Bobby would call me things like "slut," "whore," and "bitch."

No worries, though - I've heard far worse from far better. I just want to let it be known that in all my responses, I think I called him "pencil dick" only once - in direct reply to his second "Hey Slut" comment. Sure, I implied it tons of times, but never again said it.

:icon_razz:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn. sounds like bobby is just lashing out everywhere he can...

And for your comment about 0 respect.. how do you expect respect for a tribe that not once, but twice (that i know of) has tried to secure an account from Phoenx to do harmful damage with them? Or their initial bluff was 5 tribes vs Phoenx? Or that you guys play dirty in every other way possible? Mass recruit peoples food in a very immature way of declaring war or intent to war.

Anyways, you dont demand respect. you earn it. and until you and ram earn it, you will never get it. But you continue to follow karma, and the w14 crew that lost that world, and are now set up to lose this one... History does repeat itself, doesnt it?

KarmaX

We don't care for what is in chat coz we have different rooms too :) I think Naked was just trying to mention that you guys are so thrilled to be in RAM chat which is mostly left empty .... Its like.. wohooo! lets go to the club and then find they are only the person in the club.. :p

bnkrmike24

And even then, I didn't respond.

Until you called me a slut again, to prompt me to react.

Cy, you could've left. Why'd you stay? If you don't wanna hear being called something you could always leave. Also, you guys are lucky I wasn't there or I woulda made you guys delete your skype accounts.

Cy- I love you :)

DeletedUser

with paj on this one, bobby your not big or clever like an internet gangster, what you did was low like delete your forum account or something