Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser

Damn. sounds like bobby is just lashing out everywhere he can...
I am so angry about that skype chat. :lol:

Honestly, I just find it funny that you call me immature, ignorant and slander me any chance you get, yet you call me dirty and insulting, to me, it seems like you're the one doing more of the immature and ignorant behavior. I'm guilty of some things that a lot of people look down on, that's a fact; however, you and your cheerleading crew are guilty of some less than honorable actions as well. I may be some of those things, but remember, when you point the finger at me, there's three pointing back at yourself.

And for your comment about 0 respect.. how do you expect respect for a tribe that not once, but twice (that i know of) has tried to secure an account from Phoenx to do harmful damage with them?

You disrespected RAM a time long before that. You've said before that there's not a single skillful player in RAM and that we are W30 biggest huggers, and that's just for starters. [Side Note: I'd like to thank BH for taking that title from us :icon_eek:] If you're not going to give respect, why not at least not be antagonistic and a sore loser.

Or their initial bluff was 5 tribes vs Phoenx? Or that you guys play dirty in every other way possible? Mass recruit peoples food in a very immature way of declaring war or intent to war.

I don't think those are dirty tactics as much as tactics. ~B~ wasn't food for Decide, Decide was food for ~B~. They were down several hundred caps. :icon_rolleyes:

Everything I've done has been within the rules. If you don't like go find a different games forums to pout and cry on.

Anyways, you dont demand respect. you earn it. and until you and ram earn it, you will never get it. But you continue to follow karma, and the w14 crew that lost that world, and are now set up to lose this one... History does repeat itself, doesnt it?
I have total faith in Karma. I would pick the RAM crew any day over your clique of arrogant fools.

Phoenx is still gonna beat Ram, right? :lol: Or, are you gonna rise from the ashes of your ashes on W54 like I predicted several months ago?

with paj on this one, bobby your not big or clever like an internet gangster, what you did was low like delete your forum account or something

No one's gonna get off that easy. :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Side Note: I'd like to thank BH for taking that title from us :icon_eek:

You want a BH hug ? Post some coordinates and we will provide :lol:

~B~ wasn't food for Decide, Decide was food for ~B~

Wait till Cham reads that. Post some coordinates as well :lol:

Oh and merry Xmas !!

Xmas robot out :xmas wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am so angry about that skype chat. :lol:

Honestly, I just find it funny that you call me immature, ignorant and slander me any chance you get, yet you call me dirty and insulting, to me, it seems like you're the one doing more of the immature and ignorant behavior. I'm guilty of some things that a lot of people look down on, that's a fact; however, you and your cheerleading crew are guilty of some less than honorable actions as well. I may be some of those things, but remember, when you point the finger at me, there's three pointing back at yourself.

You disrespected RAM a time long before that. You've said before that there's not a single skillful player in RAM and that we are W30 biggest huggers, and that's just for starters. [Side Note: I'd like to thank BH for taking that title from us :icon_eek:] If you're not going to give respect, why not at least not be antagonistic and a sore loser.

I don't think those are dirty tactics as much as tactics. ~B~ wasn't food for Decide, Decide was food for ~B~. They were down several hundred caps. :icon_rolleyes:

Everything I've done has been within the rules. If you don't like go find a different games forums to pout and cry on.

I have total faith in Karma. I would pick the RAM crew any day over your clique of arrogant fools.

Phoenx is still gonna beat Ram, right? :lol: Or, are you gonna rise from the ashes of your ashes on W54 like I predicted several months ago?

No one's gonna get off that easy. :lol:

ROFL.

Keep hoping that w54 tkes my full time and lets you Rammites off the hook/ Too bad for you i dont leave until my job is done..

Everyone keeps running their mouths. Lets be clear, i gave Phoenx the month off for december. No one had time, real life took over, etc etc.. so we let the stats slide one month. People started reporting early, once the holiday was mostly over. back and ready to roll.... Ram, you are in some serious shit fairly soon. Better tighten your belt straps, the feasting is over.. and the ass kicking is about to commence.

I just hope you are all still here, flapping your gums when the dust settles...

bnkrmike24

Lets be clear, i gave Phoenx the month off for december. No one had time, real life took over, etc etc.. so we let the stats slide one month.

Not the RL problems excuse paj! :lol:

DeletedUser

Bnkrmike - it's not a "real life excuse."

It's not like Phoenx was silent in December ... we were just nobling other things. Probably for a reason.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 626
Side 2: 0
Difference: 626
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

ughhhh... god this thread got boring fast... I just spent half an hour reading it so I guess I better throw my two-cents in

Firstly, Escape had NOTHING to do with DRIFTs disbandment.
I didn't even know DRIFT had disbanded until, I think it was art, told me over facebook.

To my knowledge, vard is not on the tywyllwch account. I have spoken to tywyllwch recently and I'm sure vard is not there.
It seems to me that vard has just given up on TW. Got frustrated, had DRIFT disbanded, handed over the mavfan account and quit.

Whats next on the agenda... oh yes, diplomacy with RAM.
Im sure escape is open to the idea of official diplomacy with RAM, however we will not ignore the recent attacks on me, though they didn't get anywhere.
Let it be known, that RAM started the attacks on us, not the other way round. We will defend and we will counter attack should future attacks occur.

About this whole "escape are traitors"... blah blah blah..... cry me a river. Everyone is entitled to an opinion... whether their opinion is based on fictitious stories or actual fact is entirely up to the individual and their competence, ignorance and search for the actual truth (*cough* aubree / Naked).

We've been over this a million times and im sick of having to play the same record. Yes spykie, myself and others were "plotting" to "overthrow" RAM. The reason was largely due to the tribes inability to hear the tribe members demands and accommodate its needs. Yes, we were "caught" (we actually made sure that karmax + other leaders got a copy of our plans so they would pull their heads out of their arses). They took note and made a few changes. The changes were short lived and things quickly went back to where they were before. I had a fight with Karmax, he tried to tell me what I was doing, he was way off track and started telling me, basically, that he knows what im doing better than I do. I blocked him on igm and skype, I left RAM.

I stand up for what I believe in, thats just me, my character, its never going to change... in RL I argue with my state manager about things he probably knows way more about than me. The point is, he listens, he understands and he makes compromises. This is something RAM has failed to do. When I was baron in RAM, I would talk to heaps of the players, I'd listen to them, I'd help them, and they'd log out thinking "that RHCP guy... he really helped me out today, I feel like we solved a problem here". Since I was "demoted", there has been no one to fill my shoes and get to know the players, help them out on a more personal level - hence why RAMs internal struggles are rising.

End of rant.
RHCP

KarmaX

Sounds like u feeding the child story will serve anything? Got frustrated and disbanded the tribe.. haha. Varden had just talked to me the night b4 and there was nothing called frustration in him. Just cheap tactics of guys missing balls. DRIFT disbandment was the 2nd time Escape showed that they had no guts at all.

jakeeboy

How long were the majority going to have to listen to the minority for? From what I am seeing the majority of RAM and Drift are more than happy with how everything is run. Just a few disgruntled and hopeless members stirring up trouble.

Noobaxes problem wasn't even with how things were run in RAM, his problem was with one decision.

Let me tell you a little story I ahve wanting to tell for a while now. Feel free to speculate dissect and call me and out right bloody noob. Enjoy.

A few months ago I was having a chat with Spykie as I did often and he said he admired KarmaX for how he took over the tribe. Spykie said he would have done it himself, but Karma beat him to the punch. When Karma took control of T-W-C with the help of noobaxes, Spykie mysteriously left, for reasons I do not know myself. I believe he came back because he saw an opportunity. An opportunity to do to RAM what Karma did to T-W-C, but in a far more hostile way. He returned on Lmwaii and pretty much immediately after was trying to drum up support for his little plan, manipulating RHCP and his followers. Using an easy target like Mberns (who was very passionate and protective of RAM) to get everyone angry at him.

But... He seriously underestimated the members loyalty to Karma and RAM. Mailing members like Killbow and Lauradoom who were very much loyal to RAM. When his little escape failed he left again to reconstruct his grand plan.

This time using noobaxes instead, he again sowed seeds of deceit into escape. With noobaxes help this plan can't fail... right?

Wrong, people Spykie would've expected to join instantly, Varden and Darth, weren't interested in playing his games anymore. (I am assuming what RHCP said is true and that varden isn't on Tyw, I also think varden is as low as people say he is...) Soon after joining Irock came back to RAM after that little prick EC was booted off the account. (That guy is all class rolls eyes). Mavfan returned and Drift was remade. Mberns who they thought had quit and given his account to Phoenx returned after his terms for return were met (boot all the escape noobs, minus darth cause he is cool).

So Spyker are you still game? Would you still try and take down RAM? IF RAM were to disband because of you, I assure you most members would quit then be under you and your bitches who cater to your every word and command. Noobaxes isn't even loyal to you, he would sonner join BH then fight them for you. You played your hand and we called your bluff. Nice knowing you.

Sorry for the long post.

Flame away and enjoy.

(This post is my opinion and no one elses, not Karmas, not RAMs, not Berns and not Wittmans. This a collection of all info at my disposal including my talks with Spykie and with varden and other members of RAM and Escape. For all I know I am completely wrong and have no idea what I am talking about, but I am 90% sure this is all true).

Jake

DeletedUser

Escape guys were not booted, they left. So, Karmax obviously preffered having Escape guys more than Mberns.

My plans rarely fails :icon_wink:.

I find it funny that you keep saying publicly that everybody is happy... Why would you need to say it if it was actually the case? It's obviously not and there is not a single poll, in game message or anything else that can actually show the level of "happiness" in a tribe.

Having to say it to show unity is a sign that there are still plenty of tensions within RAM. It's like having a politician caught with cash stuffed enveloppes trying to explain how much intregrity he has and that everything is going well.

Do you guys see BH players coming publicly to say that they are happy? Do you see Phoenx guys doing the same? Do you see Loen, Celts, Legion having to do it? Nope, only "big bad" RAM.

You will all see it by yourselves as time passes.

Michael Wittman

No i dont see it from BH but in fairness they didnt have the same people to deal with. as long as i have played i have never seen players cause this much disruption in a tribe. now that they are gone, we can move forward

DeletedUser

They just have better tribe and issues management skills. Really lacking in RAM. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ughhhh... god this thread got boring fast... I just spent half an hour reading it so I guess I better throw my two-cents in

Your two cents isn't even worth two cents. It's not even worth it's weight in shit.

Firstly, Escape had NOTHING to do with DRIFTs disbandment.
I didn't even know DRIFT had disbanded until, I think it was art, told me over facebook.

LOL! :lol:

SPOILER ALERT!
[spoil]

n00bslayerEpsilon today at 11:58
Where is DRIFT?

mavfan today at 12:00
Told me that DRIFT was merging into RAM

n00bslayerEpsilon today at 12:03
BULLSHIT!!!

mavfan today at 12:04
Thats what he told me o_O Is that not true? >.< He just gave me this account then told me to do all these things like send support back to darthpoet and disban DRIFT because their merging and all this :\

n00bslayerEpsilon today at 12:05
VARD I knew you were the last traitor.

mavfan today at 12:08
This isn't vard... But he was the one who told me to do this though. Terribly sorry >.< Any way I can prove this isn't vard? Or do you already believe me[/spoil]

To my knowledge, vard is not on the tywyllwch account. I have spoken to tywyllwch recently and I'm sure vard is not there.
It seems to me that vard has just given up on TW. Got frustrated, had DRIFT disbanded, handed over the mavfan account and quit.

Honestly? Do you really think anyone believes this? Why would you even lie about this?
[spoil][12/25/2010 6:13:34 PM | Edited 6:13:39 PM] Varden/Luke: Eat a **** ****
[12/25/2010 6:14:13 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: :D
[12/25/2010 6:14:31 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: I will while iI'm playing w30
[12/25/2010 6:14:33 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: :D
[12/25/2010 6:14:53 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: btw
[12/25/2010 6:15:02 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: I sent in the ticket :D
[12/25/2010 6:15:07 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: you're welcom
[12/25/2010 6:16:00 PM] Varden/Luke: Morthy
2010-12-25 11:53:21
Thank you for your explanation, I have removed the ban on your account.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator
[12/25/2010 6:16:06 PM] Varden/Luke: eat a ****
[12/25/2010 6:16:08 PM] Varden/Luke: :p
[12/25/2010 6:16:11 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: :D
[12/25/2010 6:17:26 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: congrats :D
[12/25/2010 6:17:59 PM] Varden/Luke: On what exactly?
[12/25/2010 6:18:40 PM] Naked & Bad as Hell: getting unbanned
[12/25/2010 6:18:59 PM] Varden/Luke: Mhhh, like you did?[/spoil]

For those who can't put 2+2 together, this is Varden posting the ticket regarding the Tywyllych ban. Funny to me that he has the ticket information for an account he doesn't play. :icon_rolleyes:

Whats next on the agenda... oh yes, diplomacy with RAM.
Im sure escape is open to the idea of official diplomacy with RAM, however we will not ignore the recent attacks on me, though they didn't get anywhere.
Let it be known, that RAM started the attacks on us, not the other way round. We will defend and we will counter attack should future attacks occur.

You will not receive diplomacy with RAM. Ever. I will leave RAM and attack you on my own if this ever happens, and there are a few other players I know would follow me. You will never be allied or in RAM again, but I have the feeling that your villages will. :lol:

About this whole "escape are traitors"... blah blah blah..... cry me a river. Everyone is entitled to an opinion... whether their opinion is based on fictitious stories or actual fact is entirely up to the individual and their competence, ignorance and search for the actual truth (*cough* aubree / Naked).

You admit to trying to overthrow RAM, yet you're not a traitor? Are you sure you know what a traitor is?

We've been over this a million times and im sick of having to play the same record. Yes spykie, myself and others were "plotting" to "overthrow" RAM.

See above /\

The reason was largely due to the tribes inability to hear the tribe members demands and accommodate its needs. Yes, we were "caught" (we actually made sure that karmax + other leaders got a copy of our plans so they would pull their heads out of their arses).
So, you didn't get your way so you decided to attempt to start a fire under Karma to get what you wanted? Not only traitorous, but childish and selfish as well.

They took note and made a few changes. The changes were short lived and things quickly went back to where they were before. I had a fight with Karmax, he tried to tell me what I was doing, he was way off track and started telling me, basically, that he knows what im doing better than I do. I blocked him on igm and skype, I left RAM.

So you didn't get your way so you threw a tantrum? That might work with your mommy and daddy, but it's not gonna work with anyone else.

I stand up for what I believe in, thats just me, my character, its never going to change... in RL I argue with my state manager about things he probably knows way more about than me.

If you believe that your standing up for what you believe in, then :lol:. You are doing nothing more than being a sore loser and a whiner for not getting your way, and it's got you on the fast track to a new world.

The point is, he listens, he understands and he makes compromises.

You need to hear this advice more than anyone else on here.

This is something RAM has failed to do. When I was baron in RAM, I would talk to heaps of the players, I'd listen to them, I'd help them, and they'd log out thinking "that RHCP guy... he really helped me out today, I feel like we solved a problem here". Since I was "demoted", there has been no one to fill my shoes and get to know the players, help them out on a more personal level - hence why RAMs internal struggles are rising.

:lol: 100% BS. You've never done anything but cause drama.

jakeeboy

Escape guys were not booted, they left. So, Karmax obviously preffered having Escape guys more than Mberns.

My plans rarely fails :icon_wink:.

I find it funny that you keep saying publicly that everybody is happy... Why would you need to say it if it was actually the case? It's obviously not and there is not a single poll, in game message or anything else that can actually show the level of "happiness" in a tribe.

Having to say it to show unity is a sign that there are still plenty of tensions within RAM. It's like having a politician caught with cash stuffed enveloppes trying to explain how much intregrity he has and that everything is going well.

Do you guys see BH players coming publicly to say that they are happy? Do you see Phoenx guys doing the same? Do you see Loen, Celts, Legion having to do it? Nope, only "big bad" RAM.

You will all see it by yourselves as time passes.

The reason we have to keep saying it is because people keep saying it isn't.

For example, Country A comes up to Country B and says "The people in this area of your country would much rather be in my country than yours and share the same ideas and philosophy, I think you should allow me to claim them and their territory they live in as my own".

Country B goes and investigates and finds that the people living here are more than happy with their current country and do not even like the other country. Country A insists that these people are unhappy and that they would be happier under their rule.

If you were Country B what would you do? Let them take over the area or call their bluff and say that they are in fact happy with the status quo.

It gets quite annoying when a small group of players continues to insist that everything is not well in RAM when it in fact is. Actually I am wrong, there were problems up until escape left. Now everything is fine, naturally some people have friends in escape, but I am sure most of them see what a cancer these guys have been. As wittman said, I have never seen such a huge problem and such a massive fuss from such small and useless players, sure they were good members of RAM once upon a time, but now they are... useless, and a cancer that will infect and slow down RAM until it is removed.

BH you must be laughing so hard, because the longer this goes on the longer you get a free ride.

KarmaX

They just have better tribe and issues management skills. Really lacking in RAM. :icon_wink:

We have had better management until you guys tried to disturb it. What will happen to BH if their 3-4 council members cause problem inside the tribe? The result is obvious. Despite of disbandment of RAM and DRIFT, and despite of your hard work of breaking and tearing it apart, RAM has stayed strong. You are all talks. I remember myself wasting a lot of time teaching you. The only thing you have is ODA, and I admit your hard work for it but it doesn't prove that you are a better player or a better leader. You hardly have any ops construction skill. I've asked countless time for help, yet only Vult is the sole member beside me who could do it. If you have had the want to do it, you'd have asked me to trained you in that section too.

Besides that, victory is war is never certain and the character of a warrior is to pull through the unexpected and bring victory to the country or tribe they serve. What you and the other Escapees did was leave the tribe when the tribe needs you the most and besides that tried to break it.

I am very confident that if you and others didn't cause any trouble and just listened to me and tried your best to do what you can to help the tribe and fight against enemies, PHOENX and most of the DECIDE would be conquered by now. You only can see the negative side. You chickened out on a tribe that couldn't hold itself on its own. You lacked balls to attack a tribe that ~B~ was owning. You just don't have what it takes to be in RAM.

DeletedUser

For those who can't put 2+2 together, this is Varden posting the ticket regarding the Tywyllych ban. Funny to me that he has the ticket information for an account he doesn't play. :icon_rolleyes:

Nobody cares

You will not receive diplomacy with RAM. Ever. I will leave RAM and attack you on my own if this ever happens, and there are a few other players I know would follow me. You will never be allied or in RAM again, but I have the feeling that your villages will. :lol:

We don't want any and we certainly won't be back in RAM in any way.

You admit to trying to overthrow RAM, yet you're not a traitor? Are you sure you know what a traitor is?

Maybe I should remind you of a little bit of history. Once upon a time, there was a duke named Major Payne that was leading a tribe (or a family tribe) down in the south. One day, he found out that some players were breaking away from the tribe. The main reason the "rebellion" (lead by Karmax) happened is because they wanted to be hostile to T-W-C (while his tribe didn't want to) that were at war with KBC and CRY at the time (the last one was in its end and boring).

He ended up creating a tribe to fight T-W-C but they were getting killed fairly easily. It was arrogantly named Payne Major Payne (or PMP) as if betraying someone was just a joke anyway.

Since there was a lot of cheating and problems in T-W-C at the time, I left the tribe to force change on T-W-C and I put the original "traitor" in power. It was also at the time that DN fell and that some players were being recruited by BD. I made the war againt PMP stop while Cshipley wanted it to continue.

Just to make a difference between me and Karmax, he broke away from the tribe and attacked his former tribemates instantly after breaking out from the tribe. I didn't. You talk about respect for tribemates...

In the end, I put a traitor in power of RAM. A traitor that wasn't afraid of killing his own mates to fulfill his own agenda.

So someone like Karmax that betrayed its own tribe in the past got put in power by me, only me and nobody else. It was my condition for joining back T-W-C that got renamed RAM at the same time. I overthrew Cshipley at the time, he disappeared for most time after.

Since I put him there and that it was a big failure, I will be the one to take him out of there again. Mark my words, it will happen.

My definition of "traitor" fits much better with Karmax actions than my own (or RCHP, TY, Varden) wether you like it or not.

DeletedUser

BH you must be laughing so hard, because the longer this goes on the longer you get a free ride.

Quite the opposite. The longer RAM lives, the longer BH gets a free ride. RAM's fall is unevitable.

And Karmax, I was never afraid to fight and I will never be. However, I am not a tool to save your butt when you pick on the wrong fights. I could not fight against DECIDE, since I was too far. You still did very poorly against them as you were against Phoenx in the first place. The only way we could beat Phoenx was to focus plainly on them. You didn't and you will fall at the hands of Pajuno (mark my words here again).

You think you are good because you have all those rim account supporting the frontlines against 2 tribes that had like 23 members? What will it be when your opponent is bigger than you?

Having seen your ops on both sides, I can say that they suck without a shadow of a doubt. It will take a lot more than that to do well against a tribe that will NOT have a size disadvantage.

DeletedUser

So Noob I have to ask since you're right you and orclord did put karmax in power. What do you hope to accomplish now with Escape?? This world is down to what 3-5 tribes with any shot of winning this world, BH being so big having the best right now.

Do you hope Ram gets disbanded and the remaining players go to Escape and you make a new "power" in the SE? We split into smaller tribes and Escapes gobbles them up? Or do you no longer care who wins as long as it isn't karmax?

I really am serious with these questions, since we were tribe mates for a long time and now it seems you have turned your back on those of us you called friend.