Some people need to grow up

bnkrmike24

Do you guys see BH players coming publicly to say that they are happy? Do you see Phoenx guys doing the same? Do you see Loen, Celts, Legion having to do it? Nope, only "big bad" RAM.

Noob, I heard BH can't post without the Duke's allowance... How many phoenx players posted this month in PNP? LOEN only has two PNP posters and they are somewhere right now. LEGION last posted was a month ago? Celts, only one poster with 3 accounts...

So.... that didn't make sense.

Just to make a difference between me and Karmax, he broke away from the tribe and attacked his former tribemates instantly after breaking out from the tribe. I didn't. You talk about respect for tribemates...

Yeah, well. You attacked with maegnas, makes a big difference.

Also noob, just some information bro....

In WOR KarmaX had been only for few days:

STD!! WOR-A 02nd June 2009 - 10:00:01 21,446
WOR-A WOR-1 21st June 2009 - 04:00:02 44,808
WOR-1 DRIFT 02nd July 2009 - 07:00:01 75,369

Now Major Payne of WOR was completely different than your case noobaxe. You needed to wait for 3-4 days for a response. Whereas KarmaX responds immediately on all tribal matters. There were less attachment being such a short time, whereas you were in TWC/RAM for a very long time. You have been friends with many RAM members and only reason for you to betray your old friends is KarmaX? He is just the duke but we were your friends. I never thought you would leave RAM bro. You were a pillar, you left us all there in the blank. Decisions are made, sometimes good, sometimes bad, and victory in war is never certain. You have to try your best to work for the victory. DECIDE gave us chance to bow our heads down and give their 2 players, but isn't this game for winning? If he had bowed his head down then that very moment was his loss and no will to play TW and that is his way of playing. Paj did offer that if RAM accept defeat, they will quit, thus being easy kill for RAM, but that is not his way of playing. I also don't get the new RAM you expect when we lose. If we lose to these tribes and get rimmed. Who will be alive? You are being fed BS bro, not us. I am also very sad you left RAM as I looked up to you and a few others(they are in ram thank God). Ram will never be the same without you, and it may be even better. I don't think what karma did with WOR was anything with being a traitor. Their tribe was dead....

You on other hand sat enemy players and attacked your former mates that you have spent many times with. You and KarmaX never had any arguments in any case except for the only 1 incident and that was DECIDE. RAM was in a very good momentum before you had created the problem. You fail to see that.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Noob I have to ask since you're right you and orclord did put karmax in power. What do you hope to accomplish now with Escape?? This world is down to what 3-5 tribes with any shot of winning this world, BH being so big having the best right now.

Winning is a relative term. What are your terms for "winning the world"?? being the last dominant tribe?

My terms are the ending of ram, and a small list of Ram accounts. After those goals are achieved, i will have "won the world" in my terms, and can delete happy.

Your goals obviously involve waiting that long. but by that time, who wants to claim victory over a bunch of noobs that stuck around mostly due to lack of nobles?

As for the rest of you. everyone thinks that Rams full focus would have defeated Phoenx. What we have here is the Nads crew having been eliminated. Its a very disappointing situation, as each and every account (cept kevmaster) has gone inactive, and gotten wiped out of their areas. I had high hopes for them, but two went to college and all but dropped their accounts, a third did drop his account, and another quit the game entirely due to becoming engaged. (great reasoning, imho.) Unfortunately for Ram, you have just put yourself in range of Original Phoenx. Had Ram fully focused, we would be at this same en passe.... which is what i really wanted all along. Original Phoenx (and kev) vs Ram/drift. That time is fast approaching, counting the days actually.....

You can blame noob for your disfunctions, but what it really comes down to is Karma's lacking as a duke. a duke's job is to make sure that all "situations" are handled. Ie noob and crews situation. As a duke, one can see the impact that this situation has on the morale of your tribe, and the views of the world. Noob has been the fighting face of ram for the majority of this world... Would be like the yanks not resigning jeter. Gotta keep your members happy, or produce results. Your fight against Phoenx is only about to truly begin> mavfan, aldion are gone... and kd 65/75/85 are soon to be the battle grounds as designed by me way back when> This is a war, not a battle..

Good luck to you, your gonna need it. Banker, i suggest you stay in-game bro. Worry about what your doing and whats going on there. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Paj: I do consider whatever tribe is left standing or at least the most dominant tribe near the end. Really isn't that why we all started playing this game? I suppose focus can change some when you know you can not possibly win the "world', so we choose a lesser victory. For you beating Ram is good, but that's you. Do you play monopoly to just get Boardwalk and the railroads? There is some serious personal hate going on here. Kinda like Frasrya(butchered that probably) and shiply. Now neither play.

As far as a duke making sure all "situations" are handled, what if mark-e or bullmastiff disagreed with your war with Ram over recruitment. Would you have not fought with us then to make them happy? What if they left because you went ahead with it anyway? What would you do? It seems to me you can't make everyone happy all the time, you have to do what is best for the silent majority and not the loud few.

I see a lot of posturing from both tribes you haven't reached our core(us), or you(ram) have reached our core now and here is where all our(phoenx) good players are so it's hopeless for us(ram). Do you really believe that if 1/2 our members weren't fighting in the NE and used those troops on you that you would hold as much territory as you do? I may not be the best player here but I am not the worst and I can use my eyes. Let's say on the low side we weren't using 10,000 villages against phoenx, 7500 defense 2500 offense we'll assume we're turtles. It's a numbers game. It's not like a boxing ring where the smaller guy can bob and weave and not take a direct punch. If we had chosen to we could have crushed your front lines and stacked the hell out of ours. Maybe you could have sniped some or renobled a few but it would be only a matter of time before you couldn't maintain the level of activity you would need to constantly defend. I have a lot of respect for how well you guys have done and continue to do, but please don't make it out like you can beat anything.

I'll make you a deal. Talk to all the other tribes we are fighting and get them to stop for 2 months and we will fight just you during that time and let's see who has gained the most ground. Not sure if we can "bet" anything but mail me in game to work out the stakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Noob, your only problem was when RAM had a war with PHOENX, you didn't want a front with DECIDE. PHOENX war was slow, and I admit that they have competent players but you can see the result of the war. Every war has boundaries and upto what matter you can do things. K-65 has been a road block for us, as we have the most competent players that are against us in that continent and i.e. Pajuno/Raven J, and bullmastiff/Cypres who are one of the best in W30. Whereas South Squad of RAM has been doing good so far.

PHOENX had dominance in K-65, and in K-75, but now RAM has dominance in those Ks, and see the south lines too, we've been penetrating closer to their core. The only place they have gained ground is isolated RAM villages and D2 villages.

DECIDE itself too didn't have what it takes to stand as a lone tribe. Yes, we were behind in caps and yes, we had options to not choose war with DECIDE, but we chose to. Yes, I knew that prices I had to pay i.e. loosing 1-2 accounts and yes, loosing you and the escape crew were not in my calculations of losses. I don't use a member. Once I recruit someone, he/she is equally a member of RAM, and therefore, even by loosing caps, I won't abandon my tribemate as long as he/she remains in RAM/DRIFT or loyal to us.

You have done very well to show me as a tyrant character but you know it as well that I have been patient and kind in all the tribal issues and I don't ever use the force of duke to maintain order except in rare cases when I need to step in. I have never banned my players from posting in PnP, or taking away their freedom.

When you were questioned, why not fight DECIDE, you gave no reasons. Just just kept jumping mad like a baby. You had no patience at all to ask rest of the council to hear u out. Yes, you were one of our best players, but yet you were one of our worst members. Even a rookie who doesn't know anything about TW is worth having than traitors like you.

KarmaX

Winning is a relative term. What are your terms for "winning the world"?? being the last dominant tribe?

My terms are the ending of ram, and a small list of Ram accounts. After those goals are achieved, i will have "won the world" in my terms, and can delete happy.

Your goals obviously involve waiting that long. but by that time, who wants to claim victory over a bunch of noobs that stuck around mostly due to lack of nobles?

As for the rest of you. everyone thinks that Rams full focus would have defeated Phoenx. What we have here is the Nads crew having been eliminated. Its a very disappointing situation, as each and every account (cept kevmaster) has gone inactive, and gotten wiped out of their areas. I had high hopes for them, but two went to college and all but dropped their accounts, a third did drop his account, and another quit the game entirely due to becoming engaged. (great reasoning, imho.) Unfortunately for Ram, you have just put yourself in range of Original Phoenx. Had Ram fully focused, we would be at this same en passe.... which is what i really wanted all along. Original Phoenx (and kev) vs Ram/drift. That time is fast approaching, counting the days actually.....

You can blame noob for your disfunctions, but what it really comes down to is Karma's lacking as a duke. a duke's job is to make sure that all "situations" are handled. Ie noob and crews situation. As a duke, one can see the impact that this situation has on the morale of your tribe, and the views of the world. Noob has been the fighting face of ram for the majority of this world... Would be like the yanks not resigning jeter. Gotta keep your members happy, or produce results. Your fight against Phoenx is only about to truly begin> mavfan, aldion are gone... and kd 65/75/85 are soon to be the battle grounds as designed by me way back when> This is a war, not a battle..

Good luck to you, your gonna need it. Banker, i suggest you stay in-game bro. Worry about what your doing and whats going on there. :icon_biggrin:

Not everyone can be kept happy. Yes, it is easy when you have a few bunch who are attached to you but everyone can't be same. You don't have a noobaxes in your tribe :p. If you had 1, you would have a major problem and wouldn't even have had chance to stand up.

DeletedUser79042

Noob, I heard BH can't post without the Duke's allowance...
One part of the "allowed to post at the pnp" algorithm in BH, is to have bombed the Dukes with at least 1000 nukes in the past 12 months. I seem to have met this criteria. In fact exceeded it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another one, is if you get to drink the same beer as the Dukes do, 24 hours from posting. I usually fail this, as they keep changing bottles overnight :icon_eek:
Parm, 0.50'' cal, Alpha, schietstoel, slates, TsJ, etc are luckier on this matter. Sometimes wildcats fails to meet that as he messes his own bottles :icon_neutral: (this rule applies to the Dukes as well :lol:)

Ok, I think I got this clear, you may continue :icon_cool:

robot out :xmas rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do you guys see BH players coming publicly to say that they are happy? Do you see Phoenx guys doing the same? Do you see Loen, Celts, Legion having to do it? Nope, only "big bad" RAM.

You will all see it by yourselves as time passes.

I am very happy and even though in Loen we like to limit our PnP we are always watching the threads :icon_eek:

I just like to come on here and flame out

DeletedUser

No Pajuno, winning the world is not relative. When a game is started, there are terms to win the game. In TW's case it is a tribe or alliance conquering 100% of the world. When this world ends, there will be no 'World won by Phoenx' under the forum title. If you beat RAM, you will only gain a fulfilment that is great enough to say goodbye to world 30, leaving with your head high.

That is quite an ignorant statement Pajuno. The people that will stick around to the end of the world are the most resilient and persistent players, not ones that quit at the first sign of boredom. Those people find other intuitive ways of keeping intrest, which are all great qualities that I admire.

DeletedUser

I suppose winning the world can only be defined in one way. For me what is most important is proving you are the best tribe to have been on a world. That is what tribes should strive for, as opposed to an empty meaningless "victory". We all know this game of TW, and it is not the best tribe that "wins" the world, those who want to hang around and believe they are the best are merely kidding themselves, and I believe the majority of players who get to that point know this themselves.

DeletedUser

Do you guys see BH players coming publicly to say that they are happy?

I am sooo happy in BH. They are the bestest tribe ever. I think BH are wonderful and that we will be together forever! I know that all BH players love our tribe and are very happy here and I promise you that any rumours of a civil war brewing are baseless! :icon_cool:

I couldn't help myself!

DeletedUser

I suppose winning the world can only be defined in one way. For me what is most important is proving you are the best tribe to have been on a world. That is what tribes should strive for, as opposed to an empty meaningless "victory". We all know this game of TW, and it is not the best tribe that "wins" the world, those who want to hang around and believe they are the best are merely kidding themselves, and I believe the majority of players who get to that point know this themselves.

I agree. Last week in a game of soccer we were playing really well, and knocked in a great goal before half time but then we lost intrest and we were beaten 6 - 1. But the referee said that we lost! Stupid ref, doesn't know what he's on about! Innit?

DeletedUser

Not everyone can be kept happy. Yes, it is easy when you have a few bunch who are attached to you but everyone can't be same. You don't have a noobaxes in your tribe :p. If you had 1, you would have a major problem and wouldn't even have had chance to stand up.

I have so much influence. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'll make you a deal. Talk to all the other tribes we are fighting and get them to stop for 2 months and we will fight just you during that time and let's see who has gained the most ground. Not sure if we can "bet" anything but mail me in game to work out the stakes.

Why would they have to be accountable to YOUR actions? If you guys wanted to fight Phoenx 1 vs 1, then why did the running headless chicken duke started a new fight?

Why do you keep disrespecting everyone and provoking everyone around you? That's not Phoenx fault.

Then again, would it be that great of a victory to have 100 (approx.) players fighting against 23?

DeletedUser

Noob, I heard BH can't post without the Duke's allowance... How many phoenx players posted this month in PNP? LOEN only has two PNP posters and they are somewhere right now. LEGION last posted was a month ago? Celts, only one poster with 3 accounts...

I see plenty of BH guys posting all the time. If people don't like the Pnp, they don't have to be in it.

Yeah, well. You attacked with maegnas, makes a big difference.

Maegnas account would have attacked with someone else at the helm.

Also noob, just some information bro....

In WOR KarmaX had been only for few days:

STD!! WOR-A 02nd June 2009 - 10:00:01 21,446
WOR-A WOR-1 21st June 2009 - 04:00:02 44,808
WOR-1 DRIFT 02nd July 2009 - 07:00:01 75,369

You have been friends with many RAM members and only reason for you to betray your old friends is KarmaX? He is just the duke but we were your friends. I never thought you would leave RAM bro. You were a pillar, you left us all there in the blank.

Karma used his good buddy Allday to break WOR. They broke away and attacked their own members. That is the reality in the end.

I have friends in RAM, very true. But RAM is doomed because of their dukes actions, I will be there to welcome those who wants to escape RAM's delirium and build on something new.

DeletedUser

Why would they have to be accountable to YOUR actions? If you guys wanted to fight Phoenx 1 vs 1, then why did the running headless chicken duke started a new fight?

Why do you keep disrespecting everyone and provoking everyone around you? That's not Phoenx fault.

Then again, would it be that great of a victory to have 100 (approx.) players fighting against 23?

I wasn't the one bragging my tribe could do that paj was.

you still didn't answer my earlier question.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing it's this so I will address that:

As far as a duke making sure all "situations" are handled, what if mark-e or bullmastiff disagreed with your war with Ram over recruitment. Would you have not fought with us then to make them happy? What if they left because you went ahead with it anyway? What would you do? It seems to me you can't make everyone happy all the time, you have to do what is best for the silent majority and not the loud few.

If you want to compare Pajuno and Karmax as dukes, I will gladly do it.

Let's put it all in context. RAM and Phoenx goes to war. One is a massive tribe, the other tribe is more "elite" based (lot less members, lot more skills). There is a huge size advantage on one side.

How can a small elite tribe survive such a massive tribe that can stack everything so easily? How can they actually be winning (if you add D2, booted accounts, etc. into stats - they are winning.)?

Pajuno had the situation well in hand sticking to a "war plan" (Something RAM doesn't have obviously). At first, they were hitting D2-Drift-RAM in the south and holding mode on the other front. Would Paj go recruit THE members to get a "future" front with BH? Would Paj go recruit Loen guys to piss the rest of the tribe off? Would Paj go recruit LSD? No, he would never do that. Why? It's simply not the time to add enemies, isnt it? He sticked to the plan.

Would Bull or Mark-E follow Paj if he was aiming at taking down both BH and RAM at the same time? Would they agree? Why do you all keep thinking that Bull and others in Phoenx are slaves to Pajuno? (I think I've read Bull saying he disagreed with Bobbynaked getting an account but he found that the mistake wasn't deadly - shocking news, they are allowed to disagree) Would he want to war BH and RAM at the same time? Would it be a deadly mistake, absolutely.

On the other hand, you have Karmax, duke of all mighty RAM *cough**cough*. Karmax looked at a map and found a few Ks that he could recruit without fighting. Everything was righfully is, of course. Decide were not happy which is totally understandable... One would think that if they are unhappy, they could attack at some point which they did. So what did Karmax do when he recruited, he attacked Legion and insulted them publicly. So you have messed up with Decide, Legion over the same event of recruitment. Doesn't that sound and look like total improvisation?

Where are Decide members now? In BH, who will they eat? Big fat greasy RAM. Months and months of pleasure to come. The never ending food bank!

So despite any progress against Phoenx, RAM super war plan was to piss off BH (I even heard some RAM guys went on to attack Beaker and Parmenion...), Decide, Legion (though I heard they have an alliance or nap with RAM now), Loen and else.

I think the original RAM plan was to go through Pheonx and Loen and stay south... So Where are we now? -B- was good food and we should have kept it that way. Plain and simple.

So there is a planner vs an improviser... Who will win? I know where I place my bets.

As for the original question, Pajuno would never take any actions that would modify or risk his original plans and I think his members appreciate someone that has a clear direction in opposition to someone that is running around randomly like Karmax.

As for the question of would Phoenx have won if RAM didn't screw themselves up? It's only speculation, who knows for sure?

DeletedUser

Ok I am not saying I disagree with you on a lot of this. I was against the war with Decide myself. I too felt eating -B- would have been good for us. We did have several members in the NE who did want war with them though(let's say 5). So what compromise could he have come up with? Please the 1 member who was against this or the 5 who wanted it?

I never said Bull or anyone else was a slave, what I asked was what would he do if they were to leave or threaten to leave on a decision they didn't like.

At some point everyone fights everyone like they say in the Highlander movies "there can be only one", so if some members of ours attacked Parm or Beaker whatever. Just so I don't suddenly see them begging for support because they did something they weren't prepared for.

My question to you is what do you hope to accomplish by leaving?? Form your own "elite" tribe like phoenx? Wait for BH to attack us enforce and help them? If you wanted to affect decisions in Ram wouldn't it have been better to stay here and work from the inside? Did you think there would be a mass exodus of players to your banner? Sorry if you think I am whining or trying to give you personal digs but I am trying to see your side of this.

As far as Karmax vs pajuno as a leader, of course they have different styles. They have to. One runs a huge corperation the other a small business requires different strategies. Also Karmax was supposed to get help from his council of which you were one and instead of working with him you left.

DeletedUser

My question to you is what do you hope to accomplish by leaving?? Form your own "elite" tribe like phoenx? Wait for BH to attack us enforce and help them? If you wanted to affect decisions in Ram wouldn't it have been better to stay here and work from the inside? Did you think there would be a mass exodus of players to your banner? Sorry if you think I am whining or trying to give you personal digs but I am trying to see your side of this.

I will rebuild something better and more honourable. RAM will fall soon anyway so there will have to be something else in the south. I tried to make things change but it's the close crew of Karmax that decide over everything. So once you guys see all your work going to waste because of their actions, you will all have to find a better place. The exodus will come, don't you worry. I'm just not going to push it. :icon_wink:

There is nothing like a silent majority over the loud few. The majority is always silent whatever side they are on. They are wondering what they will do... They are watching around... They are discussing around... They are examining options... They won't complain, no they won't. Once the obvious becomes more visible, we'll see what the "silent majority" does. You can never expect all silent people to be on your side, can you ? They are silent, how would you know? :icon_wink:

There is only one way out of this mess. There is nothing I could do within RAM as I am clearly not strong enough to take on BH and Phoenx at the same time as it seems to be the master plan by Karmax (definitely not one I agreed to). There can be no victory there so why would I fight for a lost cause that I didn't create? Phoenx needs to disappear. Karmax obviously won't like what will need to happen to make them disappear (cause it won't be achieved through fighting). You can all pretend Phoenx is on its last leg, we'll see who gets the last laugh.

Phoenx is just getting warmed up. BH doesn't need any help.

If you want more info on where I'm at, you can always contact me in game.

DeletedUser79042

I am sooo happy in BH. They are the bestest tribe ever. I think BH are wonderful and that we will be together forever! I know that all BH players love our tribe and are very happy here

Everyone is BeerHappy in BH...

I promise you that any rumours of a civil war brewing are baseless! :icon_cool:

Stop keep saying you claim K44 from friends or foes, for yourself and we'll be allright :lol: (I got nukes there ! :lol:)

I am very happy and even though in Loen we like to limit our PnP we are always watching the threads :icon_eek:

I just like to come on here and flame out

lol! You are stalking :icon_eek: Anyway, feel free to post. We do not bite (... not true :lol:)

in TW's case it is a tribe or alliance conquering 100% of the world. When this world ends, there will be no 'World won by Phoenx' under the forum title. If you beat RAM, you will only gain a fulfilment that is great enough to say goodbye to world 30, leaving with your head high.

and
That is quite an ignorant statement Pajuno. The people that will stick around to the end of the world are the most resilient and persistent players, not ones that quit at the first sign of boredom. Those people find other intuitive ways of keeping intrest, which are all great qualities that I admire.
=

I fully agree with these Electro! :icon_cool:

Electro for president! :icon_wink:

I even heard some RAM guys went on to attack Beaker and Parmenion...

So did I ! Think it was clever doing? I do not... :icon_neutral:

robot out :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

Do BH wants me?...i'm vulnerable atm..those incomings will kick my ass out...dammed...i will jump or hide...just tell me...do u want rams secrets?:..just stop attacking me..yaoo..i'm so scared and i just wants to quit..it's easier...

marry christmas!..and i'm buying one beer to everyone;)
haha;)