Some people need to grow up

Discussion in 'World 30' started by art-1, Dec 21, 2010.

Share This Page

1. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Your lucky I had to go take a week off for a marriage... I'm sure you will find when I wasn't at the helm of the account (and when I came back). You are not an unskilled noob hugger. You are quite aggressive but there are a few things you could do better. :icon_biggrin:

2. bnkrmike24

bnkrmike24 Non-stop Poster

Haha yeah, we don't consider phoenx a war. Even though they are a bunch of good-ass players...

Yours, definitely not! We didn't get a hug mail yet! Are you guys still typing the truce mail or what? Send it already!

Well, darth isn't on PNP so thanks for being nice and kind to him about K44...
    Anyways, when you came to K55. BH were already caught supporting DECIDE. I don't think you guys had merged with them yet... So, we were at war parm...

Happy new years!

3. dormunger

dormunger Guest

Mike man, Just because BH stacked DECIDE doesn't mean that DECIDE needed help, for all we know BH could have simply been trying to change the outcome of the war between DECIDE and RAM into something more favorable for themselves.

Of course neither one of us can confirm this lol.

4. bnkrmike24

lol, ok. So it's like if some backline tribe stacked RAM against phoenx. Won't phoenx think RAM needs help? Perhaps DECIDE didn't, I donno and I don't care tbh. But in the end, RAM did have to nuke through BH stacks. And some DECIDE players were happy they were winning against RAM, when they were stacked by BH.

Not trying to sound arrogant here, but just voicing my thoughts here... Better than keeping them to myself FYI.

5. KarmaX

KarmaX Still Going Strong

Right now we don't have any war with BH. Yes, we will attack any DECIDE players that are in BH, but we are not calling this war right now. Parm had some issues with one of our members, which I already offered a peaceful way to solve it and he agreed to it too, but sadly I was blocked the other day and these guys started going at it among themselves. But yes, BH aren't neutral tribe, they supported DECIDE against us, they merged in DECIDE, they took in X-BD. We don't have any front to so call a war but are looking forward for one.

6. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Having seen the so called BH stacks myself, they were very minimal. I had very few troops from BH. 99 % of my stacks were from Decide.

RAM always had to rely on size to win. Bragging about Decide calling for help or for some support is a bit strange since they were like 25 against RAM-DRIFT. The support pool was far much deeper for RAM than it was for Decide.

7. KarmaX

yaya, Anti-RAM fest noob. You know urself you were a noob. Don't know how much you improve since my last training on you. Go ask BH how to create ops too, i know you don't know even ABC of that. :p

8. bnkrmike24

yeah well, we had to stack against phoenx as well remember? On the stats, it was DECIDE vs RAM, not BH/DECIDE vs RAM. I am just pointing them out.

9. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Make sure to send the memo to Wittman and Tommy.

As far as teaching me stuff, I have no clue what you are talking about. I never learned anything from you. Can you point me something you taught me?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
  10. Cy-Pres

Cy-Pres Guest

Wait, Wittman called me stupid for asking if RAM and BH are at war (or for saying "wow" about it) because of course they are ... now KarmaX is saying they aren't at war?

I'm confused.

Noob, I'd be happy to continue that invaluable "training" you received from KarmaX ... I'm sure my complete TW noob advice would be about as worthwhile.

11. KarmaX

We don't have any official war yet but yes we do have some border conflicts. There is a "war" but not a full scale war as either side doesn't share a large border to really call it a war.

12. dormunger

dormunger Guest

Everyone is entitled bro. Even if some people don't like what you have to say. Who's to stop you? Lol.

13. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Karma is exactly right. RAM Duke-wise right. We have "discussed" this issue publicly some months ago and I see we keep agreeing on this. Good. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

robot out :xmas smile:

14. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

ex bd??? like you was at war them at that time??? dear me cba to quote the bs but lol come get us baby :D <hugs karmax aka...>

my personal view not my tribes cause i cant hardly talk haha

15. Tardis vs BD the best war, KarmaX teaching noobaxes how to play TW, what the ^%$# is this world coming to? I know it's new years and all that, but I suggest some people lay off the crack pipe a little.

16. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

Well I think Karma taught me everything I need to know in TW. However, my character needs to be worked on a bit so I was thinking of maybe doing some ancient asian martial arts. Can you teach me the Kamasutra?

I'm sure I would me much better in TW after that.:lol:

17. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

like!!!! oh this aint facebook haha,sometimes taking a ninja from behind aint that good, sometimes lights are good makes the target easier to hit :icon_biggrin: like i was sober right now

18. parmenion

parmenion Guest

Yet they have done more damage to you than I could ever hope to.

Do you see the inconsistency of thought here?

19. t33chr

t33chr Guest

Really? You would consider -31 caps as damage?

Side 1:
    Players: bnkrmike24
    Side 2:
    Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
    Side 2: 20
    Difference: 31

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 420,078
    Side 2: 167,802
    Difference: 252,276

[​IMG]

Now of course that may change in the near future, especially with the incomings being received from LoEN and BH right now... But I am sure both of those tribes wont be receiving the credit for any future nobling...

20. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

I think he was talking about the tribe overall. I don't think Parm cares much about Tommy. :icon_wink:

Loen sending nukes? Impossible! :lol: