Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and every1 feel free to slag me off call me a unskilled liar, noob, hugger, point whore or whatever you want as I understand that some of you have little else in your lives and doing so makes you "happy" or at least better about yourself.

.... and everyone should have some pleasure in life, even noobaxes! god knows he needs cheering up after the mauling I gave him on the Mags account :p

(thats your intro noobaxes...enjoy)

EDS

Your lucky I had to go take a week off for a marriage... I'm sure you will find when I wasn't at the helm of the account (and when I came back). You are not an unskilled noob hugger. You are quite aggressive but there are a few things you could do better. :icon_biggrin:

bnkrmike24

rd2d said:
Quote:Yes we are at war with BH.

If you think that this is war, then it is obvious you have participated in none so far, that fulfils the definition ...

What does your duke have to say on this matter? He agrees?

Oh and Happy New Year to you also

Haha yeah, we don't consider phoenx a war. Even though they are a bunch of good-ass players...

Yours, definitely not! We didn't get a hug mail yet! Are you guys still typing the truce mail or what? Send it already!

I would like to clarify a few things (from my perspective at least).

Darthpoet nobled into K44 and was politely asked to leave by Cheesy Name and myself and an agreement was reached that any defences Darthpoet had sent to the villages Cheesy capped to keep him out would be returned to RAM intact as a gesture of goodwill. Star Date: on 10.09. at 00:20

2 months later on 30 Nov 2010 Darthpoet again invaded K44 disregarding our previous arrangement and tried to jump into echao terrirtory for a munching fest. Luckily we spotted it and drove him out.

At this stage I was quite vexed that an agreement we had reached in good faith from my viewpoint was undermined. I jumped into a dozen villages on the border with Darthpoet to see how he felt when the shoe was on the other foot.

I was immediately attacked by 3-4 RAMites who went further in launching on Beaker whom they had a quiet border with and I can appreciate that response. Thankfully the effort was half hearted and the only city taken was a DECOY village which I had not stacked to draw fire while my defences landed in the villages that I wanted to keep. I hope in turn you can appreciate the need Beaker and I with some local friends have had in staging a counter strike.

In fairness, I dont think any player worth his salt on any world would allow 3 blatant transgressions against them from a neutral tribe to go without reply. I never saw BH at war with RAM and I still don't. Maybe i was too far from the front or way too removed from the political situation in the East to care about what was happening there. However, when a player or tribe continues aggresive behaviour towards me and breaks agreements made in good faith into the bargain they earn my emnity and I will always turn my gaze in their direction. It would be a weakness to do anything less.

Well, darth isn't on PNP so thanks for being nice and kind to him about K44...
Anyways, when you came to K55. BH were already caught supporting DECIDE. I don't think you guys had merged with them yet... So, we were at war parm...

Happy new years!

DeletedUser

no cy, no official declaration. But I guess they did when they stacked DECIDE. ! Look noob, DECIDE needed help!!They merged with our enemies... Perhaps they aren't our enemies and we are just going after refugees...

@noob, I didn't declare on no-one. Quit saying BS...

Mike man, Just because BH stacked DECIDE doesn't mean that DECIDE needed help, for all we know BH could have simply been trying to change the outcome of the war between DECIDE and RAM into something more favorable for themselves.

Of course neither one of us can confirm this lol.

bnkrmike24

Mike man, Just because BH stacked DECIDE doesn't mean that DECIDE needed help, for all we know BH could have simply been trying to change the outcome of the war between DECIDE and RAM into something more favorable for themselves.

Of course neither one of us can confirm this lol.

lol, ok. So it's like if some backline tribe stacked RAM against phoenx. Won't phoenx think RAM needs help? Perhaps DECIDE didn't, I donno and I don't care tbh. But in the end, RAM did have to nuke through BH stacks. And some DECIDE players were happy they were winning against RAM, when they were stacked by BH.

Not trying to sound arrogant here, but just voicing my thoughts here... Better than keeping them to myself FYI.

KarmaX

Right now we don't have any war with BH. Yes, we will attack any DECIDE players that are in BH, but we are not calling this war right now. Parm had some issues with one of our members, which I already offered a peaceful way to solve it and he agreed to it too, but sadly I was blocked the other day and these guys started going at it among themselves. But yes, BH aren't neutral tribe, they supported DECIDE against us, they merged in DECIDE, they took in X-BD. We don't have any front to so call a war but are looking forward for one.

DeletedUser

Having seen the so called BH stacks myself, they were very minimal. I had very few troops from BH. 99 % of my stacks were from Decide.

RAM always had to rely on size to win. Bragging about Decide calling for help or for some support is a bit strange since they were like 25 against RAM-DRIFT. The support pool was far much deeper for RAM than it was for Decide.

KarmaX

yaya, Anti-RAM fest noob. You know urself you were a noob. Don't know how much you improve since my last training on you. Go ask BH how to create ops too, i know you don't know even ABC of that. :p

bnkrmike24

Having seen the so called BH stacks myself, they were very minimal. I had very few troops from BH. 99 % of my stacks were from Decide.

RAM always had to rely on size to win. Bragging about Decide calling for help or for some support is a bit strange since they were like 25 against RAM-DRIFT. The support pool was far much deeper for RAM than it was for Decide.

yeah well, we had to stack against phoenx as well remember? On the stats, it was DECIDE vs RAM, not BH/DECIDE vs RAM. I am just pointing them out.

DeletedUser

Right now we don't have any war with BH. Yes, we will attack any DECIDE players that are in BH, but we are not calling this war right now. Parm had some issues with one of our members, which I already offered a peaceful way to solve it and he agreed to it too, but sadly I was blocked the other day and these guys started going at it among themselves. But yes, BH aren't neutral tribe, they supported DECIDE against us, they merged in DECIDE, they took in X-BD. We don't have any front to so call a war but are looking forward for one.

Make sure to send the memo to Wittman and Tommy.

As far as teaching me stuff, I have no clue what you are talking about. I never learned anything from you. Can you point me something you taught me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, Wittman called me stupid for asking if RAM and BH are at war (or for saying "wow" about it) because of course they are ... now KarmaX is saying they aren't at war?

I'm confused.

Noob, I'd be happy to continue that invaluable "training" you received from KarmaX ... I'm sure my complete TW noob advice would be about as worthwhile.

KarmaX

Wait, Wittman called me stupid for asking if RAM and BH are at war (or for saying "wow" about it) because of course they are ... now KarmaX is saying they aren't at war?

I'm confused.

Noob, I'd be happy to continue that invaluable "training" you received from KarmaX ... I'm sure my complete TW noob advice would be about as worthwhile.

We don't have any official war yet but yes we do have some border conflicts. There is a "war" but not a full scale war as either side doesn't share a large border to really call it a war.

DeletedUser

Not trying to sound arrogant here, but just voicing my thoughts here... Better than keeping them to myself FYI.

Everyone is entitled bro. Even if some people don't like what you have to say. Who's to stop you? Lol.

DeletedUser79042

We don't have any official war yet but yes we do have some border conflicts. There is a "war" but not a full scale war as either side doesn't share a large border to really call it a war.

Karma is exactly right. RAM Duke-wise right. We have "discussed" this issue publicly some months ago and I see we keep agreeing on this. Good. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

robot out :xmas smile:

DeletedUser

ex bd??? like you was at war them at that time??? dear me cba to quote the bs but lol come get us baby :D <hugs karmax aka...>

my personal view not my tribes cause i cant hardly talk haha

DeletedUser

Tardis vs BD the best war, KarmaX teaching noobaxes how to play TW, what the ^%$# is this world coming to? I know it's new years and all that, but I suggest some people lay off the crack pipe a little.

DeletedUser

Well I think Karma taught me everything I need to know in TW. However, my character needs to be worked on a bit so I was thinking of maybe doing some ancient asian martial arts. Can you teach me the Kamasutra?

I'm sure I would me much better in TW after that.:lol:

DeletedUser

Well I think Karma taught me everything I need to know in TW. However, my character needs to be worked on a bit so I was thinking of maybe doing some ancient asian martial arts. Can you teach me the Kamasutra?

I'm sure I would me much better in TW after that.:lol:

like!!!! oh this aint facebook haha,sometimes taking a ninja from behind aint that good, sometimes lights are good makes the target easier to hit :icon_biggrin: like i was sober right now

DeletedUser

Yet they have done more damage to you than I could ever hope to.

Really? You would consider -31 caps as damage?

Side 1:
Players: bnkrmike24
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 20
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 420,078
Side 2: 167,802
Difference: 252,276

chart

Now of course that may change in the near future, especially with the incomings being received from LoEN and BH right now... But I am sure both of those tribes wont be receiving the credit for any future nobling...

DeletedUser

I think he was talking about the tribe overall. I don't think Parm cares much about Tommy. :icon_wink:

Loen sending nukes? Impossible! :lol: