Some people need to grow up

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ROFL. you lost a majority of your supports when escape left.. (meaning you had more fronts)

you, yourself... are gonna be needed an awful lot of supports.. and if you dont have it, well, are you able to rebuild as well as Phoenx did? Wait, gonna be hard to rebuild when you dont own the villages anymore....

DeletedUser

ROFL. you lost a majority of your supports when escape left.. (meaning you had more fronts)
What, you think we stacked against Escape? :lol:

All Escape has done is attack accounts they know are sat, defend with axes and LC and in Ty and Noob's case, lay down and die. Escape will be dead in a month, and if they stick around longer than that, won't even be a threat as their troops will be minimal and most of their villages will be catted to dust..

Pajuno said:
you, yourself... are gonna be needed an awful lot of supports.. and if you dont have it, well, are you able to rebuild as well as Phoenx did? Wait, gonna be hard to rebuild when you dont own the villages anymore....

Oh yep, cause if BH keeps this pace they'll have taken 35 villages by the time we delete in July. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

Oh yep, cause if BH keeps this pace they'll have taken 35 villages by the time we delete in July.
You are deleting in July ? :lol:

Oh and I just did some stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: 02/01/2011 00:00:00 to 05/01/2011 13:15:10

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 250,076
Side 2: 19,004
Difference: 231,072

chart

See, the small -support a fellow player op- started on Jan 2nd and is about to finish anytime now. I suppose these are good results for one BH player supported in force against the mighty RAM. Especially with such a lack of nobles, that I am sure you obviously have more to train nowadays...

What say you?

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You are deleting in July ? :lol:

I meant disband.:icon_wink:

I've got some stats of my own!

Now, before you said Decide isn't Bh and that, please realize that it is the same front with the same players and once I turn my attention that way, my caps are going to be at the same pace.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Aubree
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 7
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 482,128
Side 2: 67,901
Difference: 414,227

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042

Now, before you said Decide isn't Bh and that, please realize that it is the same front with the same players and once I turn my attention that way, my caps are going to be at the same pace.

I would not argue the past. You keep it up, but you will probably fail in seeing the future... And as of this January, some may see it, some may not. Your post does not include you with the ones who -for-see :icon_neutral:

Despite what you may think, I do like your attitude though. It is an expected attitude from a TW player who is playing and not fooling around.
However, since I seen it many times from people who are no longer among us, allow me to doubt the final outcome.

robot out

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, I know SelbyTweaker is no slouch, we've had some vicious recap battles, exchanging the same village 4-5 times, but I've managed to come out on top almost every time and everyone of of their caps against me is a recap of their own villages, most of which are mine now. The other players on that front seem skilled as well. They seem to be great defensive players but I haven't anything out of them offensively.

I will say that I do not expect to have the same rate of success that I was having. I started with no villages in K 47 and within two months I had 60 or so.

I've seen a lot of loud mouthed players put in there place as well but I have confidence in myself and my tribe and I know we've got what it takes to be successful in our goal to defeat all our opposition.

I've seen on the forums people saying RAM will run out of D, we're strapped for D, etc, but I'd like to point out that I'm going to have a bunch of shiny new villages in K78 that I can use to build tons of D for the front line. Escape is nothing more than a bump in the road, albeit a aggravating one, and the worst of their damage to RAM is behind them. Their days are numbered.

Look at it this way, if we're strapped for D, think about how much success your ops will have when we're not. LD gained 50 mil ODD in two days and how many villages did you you gain? What kind of success would he have had if he wasn't strapped for D?

DeletedUser

Hi bobbynaked,

I would like to address your post in part.

Lauradoom gained a lot in ODD and in fariness lost no villages. Unfortunately 2 players I had given orders to failed to fire which would have most likely tipped the balance to at least clearing the target villages.

However, what I can say is that Lauradoom was OVER stacked considering the incomings as were MANY RAM villages. Being well stacked is one thing. Being far over stacked depletes the defences available to other players under serious attack. Given the sheer number of villages cleared and hammered (but unable to be nobled due to a lack of nobles or decent defending) it would suggest that defensively there needs to be more work on communication or a local organiser.

DeletedUser

just thought id clear one thing up i didnt mention what year the july id delete would be, damn all those replies but with a failure to read, and an outcome based upon assumption

had my pnp fun now so thats me done,:D

DeletedUser

Hi bobbynaked,

Lauradoom gained a lot in ODD and in fariness lost no villages. Unfortunately 2 players I had given orders to failed to fire which would have most likely tipped the balance to at least clearing the target villages.

However, what I can say is that Lauradoom was OVER stacked considering the incomings as were MANY RAM villages. Being well stacked is one thing. Being far over stacked depletes the defences available to other players under serious attack. Given the sheer number of villages cleared and hammered (but unable to be nobled due to a lack of nobles or decent defending) it would suggest that defensively there needs to be more work on communication or a local organiser.

Perhaps we were just anticipating those two other players to send...After all, Lauradoom's villages would likely have been cleared if they had ;)

DeletedUser71844

Hi bobbynaked,

Parm, you will need at least 2000 nukes to clear Lauradoom.

It will eat your nukes for fun.

DeletedUser79042

Karma !! You are recruiting inflrc as well ????

You should know that he is my personal refugee ! Along with Cham! :icon_evil:

inflrc

I was thinking to post some catting reports but naaaahhhh, better I look for some old robot picture :lol:

KarmaX

Mini cats? :p Instant rebuild :p How many hours did you put in for this ops? lol EPIC FAIL!!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

better I look for some old robot picture :lol:
Please spare me !!! I surrender to Decide! :lol:

Karma don't be so miserable... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser79042

How many hours did you put in for this ops? lol EPIC FAIL!!!!

This is a miserable post for my standards... Maybe not for yours. I can live with that. No prob.

KarmaX

Pro attacks with no result is epic failure. The amount of hours put in for that was laughable. He could've just stacked one of his village and sent nukes on it instead of wasting time. Atleast then, he would be saving time and would be training much faster.

DeletedUser70594

You should know that he is my personal refugee ! Along with Cham! :icon_evil:

Before someone from DECIDE`s Academy post here, you should ASK me. ... :icon_twisted:

Ok r2 your punishment will be ban from the forum for 30 days. :lol: