Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser79042

Pro attacks with no result is epic failure.
I am not sure why you use/d the word "epic". Also, "results" is a word with various interpetations in TW. A long time ago, a tribemate of mine accused me of planning and executing a "fail" op against some THE players, just because after launching 2-3k nukes at them the nobling results were extremely lower than expected. He saw a fail. I saw a success, as we relaunched another salvo and then another and then another, till those players/sitters finally quit... Then we nobled them out on our own time.

So, my point is, that the "epic failure" you used, only demonstrates your lack of forseeing what exactly is happening this new year. And I will agree with Parm on the overstack issue. I will add that stacks and excessive defenses, never got a tribe anywhere. Especially when a full wolfpack will attack and not -like in this case- just a couple of players who supported a tribemate in a single offensive thrust.

As for the attacks you are currently contacting against Escape players, I also think this is another failure of RAM leadership's decision making process. Or is it just you ? :icon_confused:

Anyway, thanks for your clarifications.

robot out

Before someone from DECIDE`s Academy post here, you should ASK me. ... :icon_twisted:

Ok r2 your punishment will be ban from the forum for 30 days. :lol:

Just make sure infrlc does not discover the robo pic - I will have to surrender then and coplay you :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

Cham how much are you paying RAM players to stack your walless - churchless villages and raise your ODA to avoid me catching you ? :lol:

DeletedUser

didnt he get number 1 ODA off you mate? you let him nuke nuke villages and stuff or am i just seeing things liek i always do.

DeletedUser70594

Cham how much are you paying RAM players to stack your walless - churchless villages and raise your ODA to avoid me catching you ? :lol:

they get only MORE time to live here :lol: just bit more then others :icon_razz::icon_razz: so they stack my villages

DeletedUser

damn just spent another £50 on pa hmmm (sorry im just a small player attacking stacks hehe) ohh so excited about this year!! 60 mio odd is a sign of success... oh rly?

KarmaX

R2, he is just being on topic :lol:

ya, on topic :icon_biggrin:

Attacker: inflrc
Origin: 45NE-9525 (595|425) K45

Quantity: 3000 0 0 6579 299 0 0 999 0 0 0 0
Losses: 3000 0 0 6579 299 0 0 999 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

Mini cats? :p Instant rebuild :p How many hours did you put in for this ops? lol EPIC FAIL!!!! :icon_twisted:

Not for me.

I punished the guy who invaded my home turf and broke agreements. I expanded 11 half built cities into a sizeable cluster if RAM decide they wish to continue hostilities with me instead of suing for peace. I done all of this with 5 mins per hour internet since December 24th as the snow storms here screwed the landline :p

Most importantly I got to know my enemies tendencies. I dont reckon RAM are going anywhere anytime soon, then again, neither will I be :)

DeletedUser

Hi bobbynaked,

I would like to address your post in part.

Lauradoom gained a lot in ODD and in fariness lost no villages. Unfortunately 2 players I had given orders to failed to fire which would have most likely tipped the balance to at least clearing the target villages.

However, what I can say is that Lauradoom was OVER stacked considering the incomings as were MANY RAM villages. Being well stacked is one thing. Being far over stacked depletes the defences available to other players under serious attack. Given the sheer number of villages cleared and hammered (but unable to be nobled due to a lack of nobles or decent defending) it would suggest that defensively there needs to be more work on communication or a local organiser.

Parm, I feel like your points kinda contradict each other. We're over-stacked but if you would've sent more you would've broken through? Being far overstacked minimizes losses and therefore conserves defense for other players, does it not?

LD is a very skilled defender. As long you keep sending your "onion" nukes at him I like our odds in the area. ;)

I doubt another 100-200 nukes would really have made much of a difference. You best recognize that all another few hundred would have done to LD is raise his ODD a few million more points than you did. He is a brick wall and you're doing nothing more than throwing balled up paper at him. Coulda, woulda shoulda, the fact remains that you did little more than scratch his walls. I have no grandiose delusions that I could be as successful as he's been, he's a far better player than I am, but fortunately LD's skill and demeanor have rubbed off on some of the other local players. We are very skilled in that part of the world, and you will have little success expanding in that area.

inflrc

In the previous 3 days, Lauradoom gained:
+15,034,212 +11,026,840 +21,457,289 = 47,518,341 ODD

Considering an average of 69k ODD gained per nuke killed, LD has killed around 688 nukes.
If we consider 20 nukes per target, it makes 34 targets (you can try other number).

To defend against 20 nukes and not lose any level of wall you will need 11-12 full defense villages.
For the 34 targets, you needed 34 x 12 = 408 D villages.

So this clearly evidences why we say that TW favors defense, 408 D villages defeat 688 nukes, if RAM used more, it would have been over stacked, or said in another way, not played efficiently, regardless of the results.

KarmaX

When the result is white, black is good. When the result is black, white is good. This is the only thing I get from you.

Lemme tell ya, I used a lot less troops than your nukes to defend my villages by just moving it and overstacking it. Also, do your maths right. Check in the simulator for yourself. It'll be even difficult to defend against 20 nukes with 11-12Ds, and talk about walls, lol... We at RAM loves less losses while defending.

Have a look at this:

Attacker: inflrc
Origin: 45NE-9908 (599|408) K45

Quantity: 0 0 6736 0 51 2997 0 0 229 99 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6736 0 51 2997 0 0 229 99 0 0

Defender: KarmaX
Destination: No Sleep!!! K56 NW 121 (634|507) K56

Quantity: 149219 43674 0 66027 4220 0 0 37816 5 0 0 0
Losses: 610 178 0 270 17 0 0 155 0 0 0 0

I barely lost anything. Just few hours of training and they are all good to go. How many hours u wasted sending them? :p

ODD:

KarmaX71.730.184+137.554+1.959.97900+466.920+530.029+13.164.73487.989.400+16.259.216 242,93
ODA:

inflrc57.209.8740+554.93600+794+424.712+73.77358.264.089+1.054.215 13,86
Don't even think that your ODA was all from attacking me.

Last edited:

inflrc

Karmax, as in life, almost everything has two sides, a good and a bad, even losing you gain experience, now depends on each one how to look at life, or game in this case. What part do you give more importance? :icon_wink:

Parm talked about over stacking. If I understand well, he thinks the same as me, over stacking isn't efficient, maybe you minimize your losses in some villages but you exposed others putting unnecessary defense. That we haven't taken advantage of that, now, doesn't mean that we won't take it in the future :icon_eek:

And for me, time is never a waste, you decide what to do in your time. At any minute, the whole world can decide what to do in its own minute, but whatever each one does, it will elapse the same for all, a minute, whether you use it to play TW, to sleep, to read you or whatever.

KarmaX

Karmax, as in life, almost everything has two sides, a good and a bad, even losing you gain experience, now depends on each one how to look at life, or game in this case. What part do you give more importance? :icon_wink:

Parm talked about over stacking. If I understand well, he thinks the same as me, over stacking isn't efficient, maybe you minimize your losses in some villages but you exposed others putting unnecessary defense. That we haven't taken advantage of that, now, doesn't mean that we won't take it in the future :icon_eek:

And for me, time is never a waste, you decide what to do in your time. At any minute, the whole world can decide what to do in its own minute, but whatever each one does, it will elapse the same for all, a minute, whether you use it to play TW, to sleep, to read you or whatever.

If you say so, then lauradoom did whatever he thinks to do and what he wants to do. That is his own view. Now to comment that he did right or wrong, not played efficiently, from your own view is none of your business. He didn't loose a single village. All you do is comment and then criticize your own comment. :icon_idea:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lets see how much stacking you have now, karma. You been posting an awful lot lately... :icon_cry:

we not sending you enough love yet? You wanted an operation... are you fully ready for it?

DeletedUser91224

Umm... Another disbanning? Stupid. Sorry I'm way late here lol. So what I'm getting is that vard is now against ram and there is now a tribe named escape that's eating ramnor something?

DeletedUser65940

Umm... Another disbanning? Stupid. Sorry I'm way late here lol. So what I'm getting is that vard is now against ram and there is now a tribe named escape that's eating ramnor something?

Not quite.

Vard arranged the disbandment of DRIFT and now coplays the tywyllwch account.
The tribe Escape has been around for a while now. RAM attacked us, we counter attacked, RAM counter-counter attacked.... and so on.

DeletedUser91224

Oh so ram has yet another enemy... Lol. Anyways how could ram keep vard in ram if he arranged for drifts disbanment? Or is TY not in ram anymore?