Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser65940

Oh so ram has yet another enemy... Lol. Anyways how could ram keep vard in ram if he arranged for drifts disbanment? Or is TY not in ram anymore?

dude... log in and stop asking these dumb-ass questions on the PnP.

Tywyllwch is in Escape.

DeletedUser

Bobby/Karmax,

I absolutely understand where you are coming from and credit to LD where it is due. I raised the point of over stacking merely to let you know that I'll be taking advantage of anything I can in future including what I see as potential weaknesses to be exploited.

I have no doubt your lads will return that favour in kind and I look forward to getting to know LD and the others in a close combat capacity without the stacks on both sides :)

DeletedUser91224

Lol I'm not on world 30 anymore because I got eaten by ram/drift

DeletedUser71844

didnt he get number 1 ODA off you mate? you let him nuke nuke villages and stuff or am i just seeing things liek i always do.

Of course he did.

If you do your homework you will know that most of the key events have involved me.
Not to brag or anything but... Some may say that W30 would have been boring without me.

Of course there are some of those who enjoy a nice boring game of TW with no drama.

But boys and girls, I got news for you: Games like these were designed for the drama.

DeletedUser79042

I got news for you: Games like these were designed for the drama.

That is no news :icon_neutral:

Not to brag or anything but... Some may say that W30 would have been boring without me.

Please leave the pnp as well !!! I will not complain. At all :lol:

DeletedUser91224

Of course he did.

If you do your homework you will know that most of the key events have involved me.

Of course there are some of those who enjoy a nice boring game of TW with no drama.

But boys and girls, I got news for you: Games like these were designed for the drama.

The fun i have had in world 30 has never had anything to do with you..

DeletedUser

I have no idea who you are there for I don't care.

SFC has been an intergral part of this world for better or worse regardless of how you view him. His time here has ended unless he still plays an account that I am unaware of.

50 Calibre while I have only seen a few posts from him/her and do not know who he/she plays still has in my opinion every right to respond to your blatant attention seeking post stating that the fun you had here was never attributable to SFC. 50 replies in kind with the same message you sent which I took to be good satire. For you to reply using the same line again in relation to him compounds your attention seeking and any attempt to pass it off as satire is clearly transparent.

How can I say please **** off politely?

DeletedUser

someones become a bit more aggressive? maybe a little nuking is in order because all in all that is the polite way to say what you want to say:p but then again doing that has its own bads in that too:p may we ask laura?:lol: i do enjoy the good posts you always prepare for the hungry minds of the incompitent world 30. brings almost as much life as SFC with his disbanding tactics(if i recall SFC did say he ws going to disband RAM) :lol:

Kanipuppeli post whatever you please but as i said before sometimes people get mad at you in PnP and attack you in game:p players who let emotion take over will never last:)

Michael Wittman

SFC never played any role to ram as far as i know. i remember he talked crap, got nuked and quit but thats all. im sure he was good when he tried but most players are.

DeletedUser71844

SFC has been an intergral part of this world for better or worse regardless of how you view him. His time here has ended unless he still plays an account that I am unaware of.

50 Calibre while I have only seen a few posts from him/her and do not know who he/she plays still has in my opinion every right to respond to your blatant attention seeking post stating that the fun you had here was never attributable to SFC. 50 replies in kind with the same message you sent which I took to be good satire. For you to reply using the same line again in relation to him compounds your attention seeking and any attempt to pass it off as satire is clearly transparent.

Thanks for the compliments Parm. Coming from you I take great pride in receiving such a compliment.
Although I have to say that I could only dream of becoming as famous (or infamous :icon_razz:) as you.

W30 was my first world and no doubt people, like yourself, that have been here the entire time will have seen the rise and fall of many tribes. As well as your fare share of PnP characters. We all have to start at the bottom and W30 provided me a ladder to climb. I like to think that I climbed up a few steps before declaring on RAM then, promptly, jumping off to my death. But make no mistake I wouldn't have it any other way. I will never join an enemy tribe. (Unless I can sabotage it of course :icon_cool:). So all that was left for me to do was suicide.

I do believe this is why no other tribe enjoys having me in there. Maybe it's because I'm too much of an individual, as hinted at by Parm. But meh. It's all over, no need to think about that now.

Anyways I would just like to say that the topic of this thread 'Some people need to grow up':
I entered W30 as a foolish young one that knew little of the game and it's PnP.
W30 PnP has seen me grow up, grow old, then, finally, seen me wither and die.
All I can do now is watch the show from above and see what goes on.

I just wish I had a pro-toge - A living legacy.

i do enjoy the good posts you always prepare for the hungry minds of the incompitent world 30. brings almost as much life as SFC with his disbanding tactics(if i recall SFC did say he ws going to disband RAM) :lol:

I'm not going to disband RAM and I do not have an account in W30.
Sadly ladies and gentlemen, SFC's gloves are hanging on the wall.

But make no mistake, if the situation arises, if the world needs me, calls to me, those gloves will come down.
And when they do, there will be hell to pay.

DeletedUser79042

But make no mistake, if the situation arises, if the world needs me, calls to me, those gloves will come down.
And when they do, there will be hell to pay.

SFC for president ! :lol:

DeletedUser

You just did by saying "please", you could have course said " please go forth and reproduce with yourself" but it doesn't carry the same intensity of a good plain "f**k off" or "Go F**k yourself"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

someones become a bit more aggressive? maybe a little nuking is in order because all in all that is the polite way to say what you want to say:p but then again doing that has its own bads in that too:p may we ask laura?:lol: i do enjoy the good posts you always prepare for the hungry minds of the incompitent world 30. brings almost as much life as SFC with his disbanding tactics(if i recall SFC did say he ws going to disband RAM) :lol:

Kanipuppeli post whatever you please but as i said before sometimes people get mad at you in PnP and attack you in game:p players who let emotion take over will never last:)

I have always been aggresive, that hasn't changed. I cannot find either you or Kanipuppeli as players in the game. Unless your signatures (i have sigs turned off) denote your accounts on W30, then you both enjoy hiding. I have never nuked Laura in any capacity worth talking about. When I do, he'll know about it. I can give you a long list of players I have nuked including my most recent victim Darthpoet if you want to research what happens when I nuke someone.

I pointed out why Kanipuppeli's post is completely pointless in a tit for tat childish capacity. In cases where players post such nonsense on the PnP they are better off not posting since their post will do nothing for them other than to make them look stupid. Your post while antagonistic at least has merit. Kanipuppeli's had none.

Mike - I missed that cheers :p

DeletedUser71844

Would you be so kind as to give me the honor of making you a sig Parm?

DeletedUser

Sure but I won't be turning sigs on so no idea if others will see it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71844

parmsig.jpg

DeletedUser

well i still play and account parm and yes as a good sport even tho i dont like my old tribe anymore and wish to see them suffer i gave smurks to thema nd as you can see without me rideing the account its going into the dust. i do have intel tho:p word on the street is celts attacked troikos and is makeing BH angry:p all because of some support mix up? to papal lol. anyway thanks for saying i have alteast some merit but i know what account he plays:p clearly says on his sig:p. i choose to keep my awarabouts secret. i play an account yes:p will you find out who it is? maybe. will i tell you? nope. sorry guys and gals i got off subject dont want yet another message from holly>.> i agree with art some people need to grow up so gow up and quit with this insensitive flaming and disbanding of tribes.

DeletedUser

I like it SFC but I dont know how long it will last as soon as Davepowah and Avangelista pass me as both are producing more nobles than I am and have been for almost 6 months!!

No idea how to link it etc - pm me?