Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser79042

Parm, I suggest you get rid of the dates. Just a plain W30 Nr.1 is good enough. I did not like it so much to tell the truth. SFC should make 3 for you to choose from.

DeletedUser

That sounds like a good idea R2...it makes me have a cunning plan!

DeletedUser91224

SFC has been an intergral part of this world for better or worse regardless of how you view him. His time here has ended unless he still plays an account that I am unaware of.

50 Calibre while I have only seen a few posts from him/her and do not know who he/she plays still has in my opinion every right to respond to your blatant attention seeking post stating that the fun you had here was never attributable to SFC. 50 replies in kind with the same message you sent which I took to be good satire. For you to reply using the same line again in relation to him compounds your attention seeking and any attempt to pass it off as satire is clearly transparent.

How can I say please **** off politely?

:icon_smile: post what you want but i do not seek attention. Why would i? any attention i ever got from this hell hole has been responded with nukes. Its all good tho. think what you want. But if i really wanted to get attention i wouldnt waste my days trying to get it from you people... cept maybe paj.. hes my favorite :icon_redface:

Let me apologize to SFC. althought you were a huge part of world 30 i was never directly affected

DeletedUser

See now thats a post I can absolutely respect. Clean, to the point and self aware. Appreciate your reply man.

DeletedUser71844

Let me apologize to SFC. althought you were a huge part of world 30 i was never directly affected

:icon_razz: I was joking with that initial claim. So you don't need to apologize to me. :icon_biggrin:

:icon_smile: post what you want but i do not seek attention. Why would i? any attention i ever got from this hell hole has been responded with nukes. Its all good tho. think what you want. But if i really wanted to get attention i wouldnt waste my days trying to get it from you people... cept maybe paj.. hes my favorite :icon_redface:

It takes a long time, believe me, but if you want to give up so easily then you aren't cut out for it. :icon_wink:

NEVER give up and NEVER back down from something you want to achieve.
But if you don't want to achieve PnP greatness then that's up to you.
I'd have been willing to give you lessons :p

I think a mini SFC is just what this forum needs.

-

I like it SFC but I dont know how long it will last as soon as Davepowah and Avangelista pass me as both are producing more nobles than I am and have been for almost 6 months!!

No idea how to link it etc - pm me?

I tried to PM you but it says that you aren't taking PMs xD

Last edited:

crimsonking1999

funny

:D I'm back boys and girls!! I just want to ask tho. What ever happened to ram and phnx??

I'll spare you the history of what i have been doing and just say

K9 Pup is back!!:icon_biggrin:

6 days later

DeletedUser91224

funny

6 days later

I see nothing wrong with a coming back forum. Would have been better than just re-appearing and being flames for "running away". But once again think what you want I don't care.

BTW SFC I didn't mean for it to seem like I was giving up PnP haha.

KarmaX

U use general section for that. I think that is what people meant indirectly. Not on the main threads.